Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) (42765 Views)

#BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by snoopz: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2021
dacblogger:
After deceiving Nigerians into voting for you... You're now announcing that you had a house sad . Clap for yourself

Whitemoney don watch the previous shows and winners, get the populace on your side and you're done

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by SATANlST: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2021
greggng:

When you see a fake person you will know. When pere stopped his kitchen monopoly ,his countenance towards pere changed . He started seeing pere as enemy. Recall he already told the house that he doesn't do all this cooking at home ...so why get angry when pere said others should try. Again, he told the house that he knows pere and Maria are the wild card. Yet for the love he has for them, he didn't expose them. The question to ask is how did white money got that info? Does it mean he has been given the expose of the show b4 going in. Even pere said something seems not right about white money .that why he called him fake. Moreover, each time someone goes home white will tell the whole house that he knew that person is going . This made Maria to say white knows everything . The organiser made mockery of this game by bringing white money into this show . No house mate has the right to know more than the others..as regards to the strategy the organisers Re gonna use . Recall white was talking about how people will perceive him outside ..this made ebuka to caution him.about his Attitude of talking about outside
If every house mate is focusing on outside ,then the show will be so boring . People won't get entertained cos everyone will becareful . This is a reality show where reality check is the key word.
i still dont know how that bastard managed to get all the fans he got. the day he said he has never entered a plane was the day i thought he will loose fans. anyways, let him enjoy it while it last because i dont see him going too far with this crafty behaviour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Looking Fly At His Friends Wedding In Zimbabwe (video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.