Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Have A Confession. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Confession. (1805 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Nairaland Should Have A Confession Section / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:49am On Jun 13, 2011
Nekai:

Sir-Fly, you again? tongue

I am topsoldier, sir-fly is my nl friend. he's a cool guy who is misunderstood by everyone. undecided
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2011
The kid is soooooo lame and frustrated he is trying to be popular with few of us here like Nick Cannon did in ~Love Don't Cost a Thing~ in 2003 movie. .

Punk assrssss fool
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:53am On Jun 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2011
@poster
i will pray for you tonight and ask baba god to give you a life, maybe even some woman. poor soul!!!!
the sad part in all this is that, with your 280som' posts, you really think you know this NL of a thing.

i know that it must have really pain you that he was e-dating MzDarkSkin but dont despair child, you will get a life of your own someday.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nekai(f): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2011
Topsoldier:

I am topsoldier, sir-fly is my nl friend. he's a cool guy who is misunderstood by everyone. undecided

Did I say you were sir-fly? Guilty conscience?  wink
Re: I Have A Confession. by MsPotato(f): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2011
So u are 190, the one that bashed me first abi? angry
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2011
loooooooool imagine having Mzd's picture on his profile? probably wacking with her picture

Ms. Potato:

So u are 190, the one that bashed me first abi? angry

pay no mind to this punk arssss hopeless kid
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 2:01am On Jun 13, 2011
Nekai:

can i not talk to u and introduce myself wiv u talking to me. sir-fly was offline so i took the chance to introduce myself

to a beautyful gurl like u. don't blush plss becoss its true.

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i will pray for you tonight and ask baba god to give you a life, maybe even some woman. poor soul!!!!
the sad part in all this is that, with your 280som' posts, you really think you know this NL of a thing.

i know that it must have really pain you that he was e-dating MzDarkSkin but dont despair child, you will get a life of your own someday.

pray for urself and ask ur homo fleetingness to be cured. don't u ever claim me like that u fucking homo.

Ms. Potato:

yes wat u gonna do about it? undecided
So u are 190, the one that bashed me first abi?  angry
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 2:02am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

loooooooool imagine having Mzd's picture on his profile? probably wacking with her picture

pay no mind to this punk arssss hopeless kid

self-servicing with a gurl's pic makes me a real man while on the other hand u re a homo a real unbased homo.

get your arse bleeped sumwhere. beside i don't think i will mastubate wiv mscharcoalskin pics, she's too ugly for my

taste.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2011
Nekai:

loooooooooooooool they are the same senseless kid
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 2:07am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

loooooooooooooool they are the same senseless kid

why do run btwn gurls and other members. can u not stand up for urself and fight?  anyway have fun becoss your exposing topic is on the way. hop along and continue kissing arses.

people i wil brb, watching dallas losing sum points to heatnation.  it will kill me if miami win this game, they suck as a team.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 13, 2011
Punk arssss fool who cares if u re here
Re: I Have A Confession. by MsPotato(f): 2:46am On Jun 13, 2011
Reality, Im shock and its like I dont believe this Low Soldier of a rodent. I feel in a way he is trying to insult and play around with 190. I have that strange feeling undecided

Low Soldier, I dont think u are 190. I think u are a liar and a bafoon. U better repent or else! angry
Re: I Have A Confession. by 190: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
What is this Bullshiiit,

Low destitute soldier are u cursed or sometin, I ORDER YOU TO TAKE DOWN MZDARKSKIN'S pic off your profile or i'll personally

be reporting your account to MUKINA and SEUN and recomending you for a BAN, what silly Impersonator are u

I seriously dont know whats wrong with these Nigerians esp living in london - first pweety is another cursed destitute and now you again

Im reporting you straight up,

same with your sir-fly account

Rotten Bas[i]ta[/i]rd!
Re: I Have A Confession. by 190: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
Re: I Have A Confession. by mukina2: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2011
i know pink punk can be annoying at times.

but sirfly/top soldier . .i hope you know using multiple usernames  at the same time without the permission of the forum admin  calls for a ban . .

i am banning top soldier . .stick with sir fly.

gracias

190 you'll be banned for resorting to insults after reporting the threads . .3 hours should calm you down  wink

(1) (2)

Chicago Firefighters Battle Flames In Bitter Cold / Super Eagles Manager Invites A Strong Squad Against Cameroun. / US Amazon And Walmart Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.