Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Have A Confession. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Confession. (1806 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Nairaland Should Have A Confession Section / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2011
Me and 190 are the same person. We scammed you guys, we lied to you, we played you guys. But

today I'm here unshakable and ready to accept my consequences. I am 190 and I'm tired of disguising myself as

Topsoldier.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Sirfly: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2011
@poster
there is just ONE WAY to prove that: open your 190 account and confirm your first msg!
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
there is just ONE WAY to prove that: open your 190 account and confirm your first msg!

what if I'm banned by the moderators after doing that? believe it or not, at least I came out clean

and i will make a topic acclaiming that im 190 when the moderators stop pressurin me. u should wait for it.
Re: I Have A Confession. by satani22: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2011
Mzdarkskin is very ugly
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Pay no mind to this kid conceived  on crack influence.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 12:49am On Jun 13, 2011
satani22:

Mzdarkskin is very ugly

U re so mean.  undecided she prolly dumped ur arse thats why u hating on her.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Sirfly: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Hello there Mr.Homosexual. You had to quote a man? You and your desire for dycks is getting out of control.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

did ur arse got filled last night? now is the time, come come come out of the closer homo kid.

Sir-fly:

Hello there Mr.Homosexual. You had to quote a man? You and your desire for dycks is getting out of control.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2011
Topsoldier:

did your arse got filled last night? now is the time, come come come out of the closer homo kid.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will get banned again for being son of a b1tch.

Sir-fly:

Same with u
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 13, 2011
@poster
just talked to 190 on FB, he did get banned but you surely AINT HIM!!!
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 12:56am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

You will get banned again for being son of a b1tch.

Same with u

Here he goes again insulting parents, you are the son of a homo, drilled in his arse when born until now. Fucking b!tch sit down and be quiet in that lonely corner. undecided
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
just talked to 190 on FB, he did get banned but you surely AINT HIM!!!

Will u believe me if i make a topic with my other 190 account?
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 13, 2011
^^^not in a million yrs as i am chatting with him right this moment on FB. so try whatever trick you got but it aint working to try to ride on 190's "notoriety" aka riding on his dikc!!!!!
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2011
People are knowing how rettttarded you are already. Bravo assweep

MRbrownJAY:

^^^not in a million yrs as i am chatting with him right this moment on FB. so try whatever trick you got but it aint working to try to ride on 190's "[i]notoriety" aka riding on his dik[/i]c!!!!!

DEATH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The kid is a male stalker
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^not in a million yrs as i am chatting with him right this moment on FB. so try whatever trick you got but it aint working to try to ride on 190's "notoriety" aka riding on his dikc!!!!!

you asked me to post another topic using the 190 account? wasup wiv the insult u motherfaking

b!tch. how can u chat wiv me, i don't add guys in my fb account.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2011
Violation as kid has killed your sense of reasoning.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Sirfly: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

People are knowing how rettttarded you are already. Bravo assweep

DEATH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The kid is a male stalker

You are the homosexual cheerleading crocodile in this joint. Stop it man. Its getting annoying, your feminine side is killing me and er'one else. Stop sucking nuts, stop laughing at useless comeback to get a tonight dyck treat. Your mama may be proud raising a son like you who was born to be bleeped.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Sirfly: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Cry me a river, still mad about last night thread that I make about you? I feel like making another one one if you don't shut the Bleep up and stop sucking dycks in this topic. cool
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2011
Bohy I had fun with them emotions and your stupi[i]dity[/i] last night. Bring it on mofo. Only an ediot like you will cry or even feel bad about some twats ranting sh1t online. So fu[i]ck[/i] u
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

bottom up bottom up, get a pe,nis in ur arse. homo boy homo boy, u need a pe,nis, u re thirsty for a

pen,,is.
cheesy
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2011
Fool I'm outta here got t Game 6 to watch
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2011
Topsoldier:

you asked me to post another topic using the 190 account? wasup wiv the insult u motherfaking

b!tch. how can u chat wiv me, i don't add guys in my fb account.  

fool , i said answer to THIS thread with your 190 account but how could you if you are banned.

i have been on 190's FB account for a long time, if you were really him then you would certainly have a damn clue why we are friends on FB. get a life son, this one aint worthy!
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:18am On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

fool , i said answer to THIS thread with your 190 account but how could you if you are banned.

i have been on 190's FB account for a long time, if you were really him then you would certainly have a damn clue why we are friends on FB. get a life son, this one aint worthy!

Thats the thing, we re not friends in fb or twitter either, stop lying u bleeping b!tch. stop claiming tht im your friend in fb.

i am not your friend nd i was never your friend. maybe u have sum kind of fake 190 who is imitatin nd stealing my swagger.

whether u believe or not, things will stay the same. i am 190 and u re a du.m.bfuck.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 13, 2011
^^ i am trying to understand what kind of sorry life you got to be trying to impersonate 190, oh lawd!!!!!
btw there are a few NLers who have been on 190's FB for years. stop digging a hole for yourself sukcing on his dikc and rather go and grow your own balls.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ i am trying to understand what kind of sorry life you got to be trying to impersonate 190, oh lawd!!!!!
btw there are a few NLers who have been on 190's FB for years. stop digging a hole for yourself sukcing on his dikc and rather go and grow your own balls.

u know a lot about sucking pe,nis becoss u re acclaiming that u know me on fb. dude get over urself, i don't know u

neither wil i wana know ur lowlifeness, u re a lying b!tch u makes up stori. tellin people tht u know 190 that is me is

hilarious becoss no one will believe ur arse. i am him so u should stop rubbin urself on me dude. i ain't no ur arse so

sip away the tea and stop drinking the marijuana b4 u lose ur mind. sucking pe,nis, if theres any1 sucking a pe, nis then its u who is cuking my nuts and claiming that u know me. Bleep u.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2011
LOOOL this kid is the real gay arssss here. All he does is stalking guys when there is so many beautiful ladies here to stalk on. Who does such a thing? GAY impersonator.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

LOOOL this kid is the real gay arssss here. All he does is stalking guys when there is so many beautiful ladies here to stalk on. Who does such a thing? GAY impersonator.

poor homo.  u re typing the same things over and over again.

im bored or ur bullshit u fucking arse filled b!tch. i will met u at the next topic. now i think i should ignore u.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 13, 2011
Ignore me? whhy ediotic bassstard come nack here and talk some more sh1t lil son of a b1tch
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

definitely!!!!
now i know that 190 (as long as others aka Mr cork etc) are real celebrities on NL but to have wannabes like this poster claiming to be him is way above all that?!

yes 190 has "e dated" more than a few ladies on NL but why cant this nobody topsoldier do the same instead of trying to ride on the 190 wave?! says a lot about his lowlife.

@Seun/Mukina
190 sent you an email to unban him but it fell on deaf ears. . . . . . . . banned for derailing of all things!
Re: I Have A Confession. by Topsoldier: 1:46am On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

definitely!!!!
now i know that 190 (as long as others aka Mr cork etc) are real celebrities on NL but to have wannabes like this poster claiming to be him is way above all that?!

yes 190 has "e dated" more than a few ladies on NL but why cant this nobody topsoldier do the same instead of trying to ride on the 190 wave?! says a lot about his lowlife.

@Seun/Mukina
190 sent you an email to unban him but it fell on deaf ears. . . . . . . . banned for derailing of all things!

u know all my biography, u know that my other account is banned, u claim tht i have added u in fb, u know how

many gurls have screwed. who is doing the pe, nis sucking for Bleep sake? its obviously u. lying to everone that i add

homos like u in my fb. u are even begging the moderators to unban me. wow obessesion at its finest.

I applaud ur courage man, ur homo characteristic is indisputable.
Re: I Have A Confession. by Nekai(f): 1:47am On Jun 13, 2011
Sir-Fly, you again? tongue

(1) (2)

Nairaland Group On Blackberry / Decorative Ceiling/asbestos Secrets Exposed! / Is It Possible To Hide Pregnancy From Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.