Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja (49994 Views)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Most Expensive Buildings In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Billiantlee: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pls for your gift card redeeming ....... Always contact leetex 08106155673....we buy all gift cards at higher rate..... google play card...380$..... Amazon gift 350$...... steam card.....380$...... itunes gift card 330$.....and so many more......you can also chat me up on this line too...09123287081......we buy at affordable rate..... payment comes as fast as.....5-10 minutes...... payment........Thanks and we always be glad to do buisness with you.
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
mdntiri:
Only the ECOWAS parliament, the Central mosque and to a lesser extent the ship house impress me.

That’s not the ECOWAS building and it’s not in Nigeria! It’s either Togo or Benin.....can’t remember which now.
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by MuscularDick(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
This Ecowas parliament doesn't look like one I have seen before. Is it the same one at Yakubu Gowon Crescent, AYA Na him fine for picture like this

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by TheGift: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
9. Abuja’s Airplane House

This architectural landmark is a private property owned by Lebanese couple. The building came about as a love gesture by the husband to show and solidify his wife’s love for travel. A beautiful masterpiece depicting the airplane from the wings to the engines. This specific building in Abuja will leave you in awe.

That airplane house may be unusual and unique, but “beautiful” is not what comes to mind anytime I see it.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
grin grin grin grin grin

Op is a clown,,there are more beautiful houses in Abuja than what he put up here.go to gariki and see more beautiful houses.
garki is old money,guzape is the new place....

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by FamTomx2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
BlackfireX:
Why did you put the church before the mosque

Are you alright

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
What comes to your mind seeing our national assembly complex?
Me: Rubber stamp.....

Me: den of thieves!

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by MuscularDick(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please remove that Ministry of Defense building. You can replace it with my house in Lokogoma.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by heniford2: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kia!! undecided
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Deserea: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
BigDolph:
Lagos is more beautiful than abuja

Argue with your keypads
Take a walk out of lagos & you'll know that lagos is over rated.

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by dave06(f): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
These are not the most beautiful buildings, but the biggest buildings.
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by emdis: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
I will surprised too.. I love the building
BrickDevo:
op are you kidney me, NCC building is the most beautiful nah, you did not even include it self

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
9. Abuja’s Airplane House

This architectural landmark is a private property owned by Lebanese couple. The building came about as a love gesture by the husband to show and solidify his wife’s love for travel. A beautiful masterpiece depicting the airplane from the wings to the engines. This specific building in Abuja will leave you in awe.
Seems this has long been demolished due to an ongoing road construction at Power House junction, Asokoro.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
tujays:
una too dey spread fake news and rumors for this naija. imagine you heard and now spreading without verification. that airplane building is designed and owned by the popular Lebanese dude's dad on twitter White Nigerian. Igbo people and fake news be like bread and butter.
you can actually correct someone without subtly insulting the person.
You could have nicely said" you are not correct pls, it belongs to so and so.".
Nobody knows all and it is not everything that is termed a rumor, I said I heard. And if I had been convinced at that point, it is left to you that Know it all and 100% correct to tell me so without malice
Nairaland is a place of confrontation and anger
Why that is so, I don't still understand.
My point made .
Have a good day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Maobichek: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
yuzjet:
Abuja National Mosque is marvelous.

Only those who have not been there will argue with you, it was there that i confirmed that suya is ram meat and not cow meat. National Mosque can be liken to a tourist centre .

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
BrickDevo:
op are you kidney me, NCC building is the most beautiful nah, you did not even include it self

I surprise as the op skip NCC and NNPC towers. Although I think that NNPC building has sfallen into disrepair.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Lyon49m: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
So with all the land wey we get for this country, u want make we come follow people wey no get land dey drag sky grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by magnificent14: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
That’s not the ECOWAS parliament building situated inside the International Conference center, the ECOWAS parliament building was rebuilt in 2013 by JB

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Johnson225(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maobichek:

Only those who have not been there will argue with you, it was there that i confirmed that suya is ram meat and not cow meat. National Mosque can be liken to a tourist centre .

Terrorist centre you mean? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by tujays(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mummyfour:
you can actually correct someone without subtly insulting the person.
You could have nicely said" you are not correct pls, it belongs to so and so.".
Nobody knows all and it is not everything that is termed a rumor, I said I heard. And if I had been convinced at that point, it is left to you that Know it all and 100% correct to tell me so without malice
Nairaland is a place of confrontation and anger
Why that is so, I don't still understand.
My point made .
Have a good day
didn't mean to insult you tho... just pointing out the usual naija rumor and fake news peddling in general.
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
tujays:
una too dey spread fake news and rumors for this naija. imagine you heard and now spreading without verification. that airplane building is designed and owned by the popular Lebanese dude's dad on twitter White Nigerian. Igbo people and fake news be like bread and butter.
By the way tujay what did the igbo tribe do to you?.
Why all these tribalistic statements?..
Is it only igbos that spread rumors, that is if what I said can be qualified as a rumor.?
Hipocricy is when you buy a car, drugs, food stuff, spare parts, building materials and even borrow money from an igbo man, but come online to insult them .
What is wrong with you people?.
Don't we have enough problems confronting us as a people?.
Why should we add tribalism to the problems?.
Does hunger avoid an igbo,Yoruba or Hausa man?.
Have you ever seen any market or hospital , school or church or even mosque ( I know some igbos that are Muslims) that put a sign that igbos should not enter?..
My best friend is bayelsa and married a Muslim and she converted to Islam and I still love her.
My friends are from every tribe in Nigeria.
I am so detribalized and I accommodate everyone irrespective of tribe and culture and I count it all joy.
To you all that masturbate on tribal sentiment, please reorientate your selves.
Use something else to chase clouts and be more mature in your comments please

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by ElValiente(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
I just want to know if they print money inside that CBN building. Prof in the MH on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Abuja which is the federal capital territory of Nigeria boasts of a series of exceptional buildings and iconic landmarks. This city is full of hidden gems from a variety of unique modern structures to cultures and food. If Abuja is your next travel destination, be sure to check these buildings, they are endlessly intriguing and beautiful. Whether you are in the city for sightseeing, business trip, visa shopping or a shopping day out, the custom-built capital makes for a unique travel experience. For your next sightseeing and fun things to do in the capital city of Nigeria, see the complete list of the top ten most beautiful buildings in Abuja.

No 3 is ugly and as for no 9 is an eyesore. Going by your moniker, you are supposed to be an Architect...I wouldnt want you to design my house.
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by mdntiri(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
IGBOSON1:

That’s not the ECOWAS building and it’s not in Nigeria! It’s either Togo or Benin.....can’t remember which now.

Yes I've always known that building to be located in Togo. The op got me confused when he listed it as a Nigeria building. I wanted to mention it, but I wasn't sure. It's an ECOWAS building
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Unruly7(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op go to katampe extension and add that QUEEN LILIAN HOUSE OH
Then add THAT AA RANO HOUSE TOO
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
NO BODY WILL KNOW HOW URGLY ABUJA IS UNTIL HE TRAVELS TO ABIDJAN- THE COMMERCIAL CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST.

5 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by tujays(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hipocricy is when you buy a car, drugs, food stuff, spare parts, building materials and even borrow money from an igbo man, but come online to insult them . shocked you see this self gloating is unnecessary this is the reason why people call you out on your bvllshit. an average Igbo person is too tribalistic and thinks he's the all in all which is false. you said you are not tribalistic but used this same line?? haha.. chill... The rumors and lies they spread about Nigeria is what I pointed out.
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Ray07(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
DennisEche:
smiley
POOR TASTE OF ARCHITECTURE IN A CAPITAL CITY.
very very poor.
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by greenprince(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
maiquel:
Mediocre

Very very
It makes me want to cry
Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by lkillbrokehoes: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
DennisEche:
smiley
POOR TASTE OF ARCHITECTURE IN A CAPITAL CITY.
I'm telling you, Nigeria should learn from south Africa

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Sermwell(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Razgas:
Basic structures. Only the mosque and ECOWAS is memorable
Do you now the meaning of "memorable"?. It was wrongly used in your sentence! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.