Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic (832 Views)

How Do Thieves Open The Bonnet To Steal Battery? / Help Am At The Point Where I Can't Bear It Anymore / With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic by Stanobel: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please guys help me out my bro plate number was removed at oshodi, ladipo express way by the service lane because they said he parked at service lane but he was inside and they wanted to tow his vehicle so they told him to wind down so they can enter the car and carry it but he did not wind down then they pulled his two plate numbers please i beg you all who get connect way he fit collect the stuff asap abeg urgent ans God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic by OGraffix(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
U didn't specify those that remove it
Re: Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic by gulfer: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Look for their office and go there with 3 better soldiers..... They will produce the plate number and even entertain you join grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic by Ochima75(m): 1:32am On Dec 15, 2021
OGraffix:
U didn't specify those that remove it

E go be all those local government boys na.... Na so them dey do.... The guy for put motor for reverse tospy them small
Re: Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic by diportivo: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Ochima75:

E go be all those local government boys na.... Na so them dey do.... The guy for put motor for reverse tospy them small

and if by trying to do this,he accidentally runs over one or two of them,the story will be that they were dragging the steering with him undecided
Re: Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Personally, I can't be inside my car and someone will pull my plates. If I Rev my car and make as if I want to move, they will all scatter.
Re: Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Personally, I can't be inside my car and someone will pull my plates. If I Rev my car and make as if I want to move, they will all scatter.
This has happened to me before but I wasn't in the car, I only came back to see that they took my number plates. It happens when you park close to a u-turn. They are local government boys, go to the nearest local government office and pay them 5k or 10k with begging.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Revving Car Engine For Some Minutes Before Driving? / Does Your TOYOTA Corolla Consume Fuel? See This! / Help! My Honda Civic Having Accelerating Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.