Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana (22068 Views)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by younglleo: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
P
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Togetbest: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
DSC7:
Our Controversial celebrity grin grin....

I like the babe sha....

She got thick skin to face her challenges. cool.

Thick skin or no thick skin, Tonto should allow father and son contact so they can enjoy a bond.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Idumuje: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Staged. Crazy woman!!
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by omooba969(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
I don't know how people fake all these things.

She's constantly under pressure to maintain this lifestyle.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by remitarich(f): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
SHE GAT VIBES
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by poweredcom(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
See dem...stubborn women association ...
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
..it is a career... Just like medicine, engineering and all that
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Is it really impossible for her to have fans in Ghana after so many years of acting? Tonto might have scandals, but she is an accomplished actress, don't forget that...

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
WibusJaga:

Expectedly, a Prophet Hath no Honour in his Own Country.
Let her enjoy herself; everyone has the right to be happy.
so you believe this cheat was not arranged by her... Gullible Nigerians indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
kuntash:
After 10days , she go enter UK .

If only you know how much people fear. The hotel isolation, not to talk of the cost

..no... Is Xmas season.. By next week, she will take her photographer to visit an orphanage home, snap pictures with 7 kids and post
.." Tonto dike feed 200 orphanages during Xmas "

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Myer(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
greenie77:

The stunt is part of her brand packaging, It increases her social media follwership and that in turn increases what she would charge brands that would want to use her market their brands.

Well said.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Jones4190(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tonto dick is a baby mama
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by ModestGal(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
If you are desperate for money, you will
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by greenie77: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jones4190:
Tonto dick is a baby mama

And is being a baby daddy or baby mama a mental disorder?
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omo tonto don get nyash o. Wow. It was really shaking.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by duality(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Bring 20k and you'll be surprised at the number of people you'd get to do this.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by DabuIIIT: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nothing do you jare.. lovely girl
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by 123papas(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tonto use style gather ohh
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Honestly...
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by preacherz: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
Toto decay as finally arrived.. Welcome to Ghana..

Bury d Hate
Children of hate after passing from dis earth discovers to their chagrin they Never Lived
Bury d Hate
Live in d Now
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by KayCee92(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who are these fans that always do this because I no understand grin grin
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by preacherz: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
moralistic:
so you believe this cheat was not arranged by her... Gullible Nigerians indeed

And if it was nkö?
Bury d Hate
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by habsydiamond(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
preacherz:

Bury d Hate
Children of hate after passing from dis earth discovers to their chagrin they Never Lived
Bury d Hate
Live in d Now
OK.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by okposm: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Exactly it is very obvious from the picture. Mostly girls
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Taylordedon(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Short woman with no talent, decieving herself to chase clout.
Make I sleep jor, I cannot can

Shut up you MF
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
drizslim:
Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh, has arrived in Ghana amid music, drumming and dancing. In the video seen by Legit.ng, a team was at the airport to welcome Tonto and they were all excited

At the sound of the drum and music, Tonto started dancing, and seeing that she was being impeded by her shoes, she quickly bent down to take off her shoes to enable her to dance better

Those around were stunned and could be heard screaming her name: “King Tonto, King Tonto"

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSZKRMedOrw
As you dey Dance mek your eyes dey open. See as she first hold her shoes for hand to avoid stories that touches..
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by MufasaLion: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
DSC7:

Never knew you are a pervert.... shocked

You're dumb for such assertion. So immature in thinking.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by lukency(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
MufasaLion:
Arranged shit! grin

I like her lips, even though it's not showing.
Then you don't know what you like.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by MufasaLion: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
lukency:
Then you don't know what you like.

Someone with her pictures all over the net?
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
preacherz:

And if it was nkö?
Bury d Hate
whats your definition of hate ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Looks Radiant As She Steps Out For An Event / I Met My Wife On Set - Ali Nuhu / Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.