Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please I Need Your Urgent Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Need Your Urgent Help (200 Views)

I need urgent help!! With 700k Which Kind Of Car Can I Get ? / Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 / Need Your Urgent And Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Urgent Help by Stanobel: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please guys help me out my bro plate number was removed at oshodi, ladipo express way by the service lane because they said he parked at service lane but he was inside and they wanted to tow his vehicle so they told him to wind down so they can enter the car and carry it but he did not wind down then they pulled his two plate numbers please i beg you all who get connect way he fit collect the stuff asap abeg urgent ans God bless us all
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by dawnomike(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Stanobel:
Please guys help me out my bro plate number was removed at oshodi, ladipo express way by the service lane because they said he parked at service lane but he was inside and they wanted to tow his vehicle so they told him to wind down so they can enter the car and carry it but he did not wind down then they pulled his two plate numbers please i beg you all who get connect way he fit collect the stuff asap abeg urgent ans God bless us all
Simply go to those that do art and signs and make a new one... No time for nonsense!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
dawnomike:
Simply go to those that do art and signs and make a new one... No time for nonsense!!!
yeah thats one of the best options but he shld also try to retrieve his plate no so make them no use am rope am inside case wey no concern am abeg those people are far heartless than you think. I don see person wey police collect him document and the guy drive off few months later they tracked him down to lagos and said he was involved in an arm robbery that he and his gang killed some people bro they collected 850k from his family and he got released after 2 weeks and also they moved him from lagos to benin where they actually collected his documents in the first place so pls let's be cautious about these monsters in human skin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Potent Suvs? / Jiaxun Automobile Engine Oil Tester JIA XUN Engine Oil Quality Detector / Registered Rav4 2004/2005 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.