Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award (13168 Views)

Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by bewla(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Ma
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Solofresh2: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Who again has noticed that when a player or coach wins best player or in a month, they tend to flop the following month.

I just hope Trent don't perform that way
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by elmessiahs(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2021
Miptim:

James ko, Jemas ni
Why some people Sabi look for trouble ah ah... Please don't mention me again.
Ragnick ko redneck ni
We are the champions of Europe, take it or leave it James is the best two in the world
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Coalhill23(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/liverpool-star-trent-alexander-arnold-wins-premier-league-player-of-the-month-award/

I'm glad they recognise the amount of work he puts in, in other for the team to succeed. It's easier for a forward/ striker to get recognise because of the amount of goals they score than a defender. Arnold has done absolutely best for himself by making it easy for the forwards to score goals. Well deserved.

4 Likes

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by TonyBby: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Bernardo Silva plays golf

I swear down, Dennis or Bernardo deserves it much better or cancelo not to talk of James, WTF is EA doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by fourboys: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga he doesn't deserve it. Benaldo silver does
Silva started performing well late last month

1 Like

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Mrpojj(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/liverpool-star-trent-alexander-arnold-wins-premier-league-player-of-the-month-award/

Nice one for him
Mean while
Do you know remitano has launch it's own native token, which you can mine for free .
Remitano is the leading P2P exchange platform globally, ensuring a safe, easy, and fast process for buying and selling Cryptocurrencies.

Remitano wishes to begin your journey into this exciting new financial landscape. Join Remitano Now!
https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/3415412

If you missed binance don't miss this

Download the app
Do your fone number verification and start mining

Happy mining
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by femi4: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Trent assist Alexander anold

Nobody crosses like you do

3 Likes

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Shikini: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2021
That's my boy.
Long overdue ...

1 Like

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Sheggy13(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2021
AnfieldFan:

He created more chances than Silva in November, recorded more assists, had a goal to Silva's 2..
I fail to see how Silva performed better...
Don't mind them with their biases. I'll even pick Dennis of Watford ahead of Silva.

1 Like

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by puzzlegate(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2021
elmessiahs:

Why some people Sabi look for trouble ah ah... Please don't mention me again.
Ragnick ko redneck ni
We are the champions of Europe, take it or leave it James is the best two in the world
For your pocket ? Or rented stadium somewhere in London !
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Sheggy13(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Solofresh2:
Who again has noticed that when a player or coach wins best player or in a month, they tend to flop the following month.

I just hope Trent don't perform that way
But Salah won in October and hasn't flopped up till now in December. That's just one case, I'm sure there are others like him.
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by elmessiahs(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2021
puzzlegate:
For your pocket ? Or rented stadium somewhere in London !
We are the reigning champions league winners take it or leave it.
Chelsea don't have an owned stadium is because of an English gangup as result of the prowess of the BLUES grin
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Dreytonisback(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Arnold is good but Bernardo silva deserved it more

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Great win for him...

Kid's got potential. England squad is packed full with solid players all round.

If only they had a proper coach!!

1 Like

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by abobote: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2021
That guy can play
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Tkash01: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Well deserved TAA, more of this level of performance this season abeg

1 Like

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Gunayo(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Benitoh:
Until he wins world best without his color been a barrier, all na wash.
Bad belle. Show your own achievement so that others can praise you.

1 Like

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by luvyaself95(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Alexis247(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Why rob bernado
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by chikason22(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Back to back player of the month for Looserpool LIVERPOOL

October = Salah
November= Trent

Trent Arnold and Chelsea’s Reece James are really on fire at moment!!
Looserpool kee you dia

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Bamzyriches451: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Damn
Ojoro
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by scally11: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2021
English f.a and bias. That award should have gone to Silva Bernardo currently no player apart from Salah can measure up to him now
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by saintmm(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2021
It's really a good month for him. Well done. Kudos.

#YNWA
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by Blake755: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Unfortunately our own nah to dey tackles any how wan bissaka lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga he doesn't deserve it. Benaldo silver does

1 free kick and 4 assist for a right back in 3 matches, 5 goals involvement and 8 big chances, 7 shots on target, ha an fear God
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by AnfieldFan: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Angelfrost:
Great win for him...

Kid's got potential. England squad is packed full with solid players all round.

If only they had a proper coach!!

Potential??
The kid has been the best since 2019...
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award by uunwanaobong3: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Please with church mind and with the great respect and fear for the god of soccer..... Brothers and sisters of soccer pls is this award for Trent arnold fair on FOOTBALL? When u consider someone like Bernardo silva playing like a wolf for 90 min throughout every game for the last two months, only for the award to be handed over to Trent arnold who is not even the best defender at Liverpool or their best player. What impact does Trent arnold have on Liverpool game as a whole? He is even one of Liverpool weakest link in defense.

This is football politics gone wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup / Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.