Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year (10614 Views)

Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria To Start Production Of Airplanes Before 2023 / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by FundRaiserNg: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Your life must be very boring and sad. Everything is negative to you. I am sorry for the people in your life o! Make changes in 2022 for your own sake.

If you have come close to government or you have people in government you will understand that what the guy said is true. Unfortunately, they operate this country as company(Franchise) where every employee is only after his own gain.

Sit back and examine what's happening in all sectors.

You can start with electricity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Ban for what? You think this is biafra where there is no freedom of speech?

Dude try and have wisdom for once naaa this early morning you have started being dense. in every thread you start exhibiting stupidity
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2021
obynzo:

Dude try and have wisdom for once naaa this early morning you have started being dense. in every thread you start exhibiting stupidity

Get out of here, continue sit at home and terrorism okay

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Saltybear:

I am not biafran ,nor am i igbo just pointing out your stupidity

Why are you then stressed about my comments, I'm not Yoruba, just pointing out the fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Why are you then stressed about my comments, I'm not Yoruba, just pointing out the fact
grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by ayclem01(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2021
seborrhic:
Anyone expecting it to make rice cheaper maybe chasing a pipe dream with this government.
6 months after production starts the next thing u wud hear is that Nigerians are buying the rice at cheap prices and smuggling it across the border to sell at higher prices;so the goverment has no choice than to raise the price to discourage smuggling.
Another one will be that due to scarcity of foreign exchange the production company has to source for dollars at the black market to buy machinery and other production needs;so prices have to be raised to avoid laying off of staff and settling of bank debts.

You are not in tune with market trend. Instead of u to commend the government of lagos, u re here being pessimistic, i think is not fair. These are the type of projects we need not just to make rice readily available but to ensure that our foreign exchange stablizes. Meaning when Nigeria begin to produce what they consume, gradually the fx market will stabilize. In nigeria we dnt produce anything. Now the dangote refinery is gradually coming on board, again this is another giant project if well managed can in a long way lift this country out of her present comatose in exhange rate.

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by ayclem01(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Your life must be very boring and sad. Everything is negative to you. I am sorry for the people in your life o! Make changes in 2022 for your own sake.

Thanks man. That guy need proper orientation

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2021
bosman4u:

Even if their land is not good for rice farming?
There is a place in kano were they do plant rice, I don forget the name of the place, the government do flood the place with water so as to make people grow rice on it.

There is Osun river close to Igbowa and Imota, the government should be able to do something about the lands there.

There is rice farm in Ogun state too. If it can be done in Ogun and Kano, then it can be done in Lagos too

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by ayclem01(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=benuejosh post=108394403]Wike is up and down commissioning projects not to talk about Sanwo-Olu. Lagos is an exceptional state. However, my problem is, people are not asking Ortom if he has any project to commission. There is nothing in my state to commission by Ortom. The last time a project was commissioned in Benue it was commissioned by Wike and it will interest you to know that it was a renovated primary school. [/quot

Haba. Sorry for the man. Herdsmen almost relegate that man ohhhhh. Lol but that is not an excuse sha....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by tollyboy5(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:
South West - Projects, development, production, good governance

South East - terrorism, destruction, sit at home incompetent leaders

When statistics report go come out now they will shout wayo
This is what you wake up to type ?

And I know you're not from Lagos state. Your village is somewhere else.

Real lagosians don't stoop so low on nairaland
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2021
tollyboy5:

This is what you wake up to type ?

And I know you're not from Lagos state. Your village is somewhere else.

Real lagosians don't stoop so low on nairaland

Who tell you I'm just waking up, you think everyone is lazy like you. Yoruba own Lagos angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by tollyboy5(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
There is a place in kano were they do plant rice, I don forget the name of the place, the government do flood the place with water so as to make people grow rice on it.

There is Osun river close to Igbowa and Imota, the government should be able to do something about the lands there.

There is rice farm in Ogun state too. If it can be done in Ogun and Kano, then it can be done in Lagos too
Lagos has the best land for rice farming. And we have masses of land at Epe badagry ikorodu. Ogun State also has lot of land for rice farming the government to try engage local famers in southwest instead of going to north only

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by tollyboy5(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Who tell you I'm just waking up, you think everyone is lazy like you. Yoruba own Lagos angry
Awori, egun, ijebu-epe and Eko-Epe, Eko people are the Yoruba who own Lagos. Know this and know peace
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2021
tollyboy5:

Awori, egun, ijebu-epe and Eko-Epe, Eko people are the Yoruba who own Lagos. Know this and know peace

They are Yorubas, until they say they are not Yoruba, Lagos is Yoruba land, please go and brush your teeth grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

I am not stressed, it is the fact that you denegrate any tribe at all that is unacceptable. you should not bring your stupidity here. You have no right to insult, yoruba, hausa , igbo, Niger deltans or any other major or minority tribe.

You are stupid to think such will be allowed here without consequences.. Trust me you can be banned permanently here and you will be unable to login into this account again

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by tollyboy5(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Yes, in Ogun state. But not enough though. That's why lagos is partnering with Kebbi state. ...do you know that , lagos have rice farm in kebbi?
It can be enough, let government encourage the farmers.

We need to be self sufficient
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by tollyboy5(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

They are Yorubas, until they say they are not Yoruba, Lagos is Yoruba land, please go and brush your teeth grin
You don't belong to the group mentioned so keep shut and stop derailing a peaceful thread.
You're giving us unnecessary image
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Empty brain this is the only gaint rice milling plant in the whole Southwest, Anambra alone have three gaint milling plants, Ebonyi state have one

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Jimasun: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2021
post=108396018:

Empty brain this is the only gaint rice milling plant in the whole Southwest, Anambra alone have three gaint milling plants, Ebonyi state have one

Not in any way supporting what the guy poster but you are calling those mills giant against this Lagos mill?
Do you know the capacity of this Lagos mill?

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

One of the rice Mills in Anambra

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by clothingonline(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2021
I visited there one year ago it’s massive

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Ignorant mind

Making silly remark over ongoing project when Mills in Anambra are producing tons of rice pushing trailers loads of bags of rice to the market across Nigeria

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Coscharis rice one of the leading rice brands in Nigeria in located in Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by heniford2: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2021
When will they finish it talk later the will abandon it undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Jimasun:

Not in any way supporting what the guy poster but you are calling those mills giant against this Lagos mill?
Anambra have three gaint rice milling plants also have rice farm, Lagos is planning to farm rice in Kebbi state and mill in Lagos, Anambra is blessed with 100% arable soil for long grain rice
Last aerial coverage of Coscharis rice Igbariam Anambra and he is still expanding the plant

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Seniorwriter(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Mightymanna:
After 8 years we are still talking about rice

Very pathetic...

We need to vote in young visionary leaders come 2023!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by vannessa7(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2021
This igbo hatred and tussle with Yoruba is becoming old, must igbo always rain on Yoruba parade!? Pepper body filled with bile against Yoruba, Anambra rice Mill picture everywhere, majorly christians with very unchrist-like attitude, hatred marching them to hell daily, only prayers can cure them of this malady, if only they love themselves

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Jimasun:

The third rice mill in Anambra is Josan rice

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Jimasun:

One of the rice farm belts in Anambra State, Omor rice farm, funded by World Bank use your Google

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Jimasun: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2021
post=108396522:

Anambra have three gaint rice milling plants also have rice farm, Lagos is planning to farm rice in Kebbi state and mill in Lagos, Anambra is blessed with 100% arable soil for long grain rice
Last aerial coverage of Coscharis rice Igbariam Anambra and he is still expanding the plant
I am not against it
As a matter of fact, it is a good stuff.
What I am telling you is the size of Lagos mill dwarfs the combined capacity of the ones you posted

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year by Echoban: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2021
system21:

Not only 3rd in world

Please tell us which one is larger than it since u know better..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 / Troops Eliminate 17 Terrorists In Borno / Liberia Honours Mahmood Yakubu For ‘sustaining Country’s Democratic Journey’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.