Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 (2329 Views)

Beware Of Patrick David He Is A Scammer On Autos Section / Fear Middle Men In Autos Section . / Reflections On Nairaland Autos Section And Used-car Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by diportivo: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
the write up is a figment of my imaginations.....while most of what is written down is true,your interpretation is your personal problem cheesy grin

feel free to add yours.......we gather dey

Gazzuzz

he is the genius,the main man,and the star of the show

he is very good at what he does,and he has shown countless times that challenge is simple a popular busstop in ibadan.
success comes with its own baggages and gazzuzz has had his fair share.fortunately for us all,he doesn't shy away from it and that make him the complete package

he is the only consistent mechanic on here,dishing our free advices at will,with a sprinkle of subtle giveaway,and a dash of humour  plus an i-dont-care attitude to go with it

while he mostly minds his business,he doesn't shy away from controversies and taking hard stances.is he consistent with his dealings?yes!!Does he deliver??Sure thing!!

little wonder he tops the list for 2021

Rad Autos

in an environment where men dominates her area of expertise,aunty radu as fondly called,has made her presence known and felt on nairaland autos and cartalk.pretty sure most folks on the uber thread have nothing but respect and adulation for her..it might seem.her sprawling edifice in lekki is enough to blow anybody away and to remove doubts from the sort of service you will get if you simply enter the place

while being successful has also made her encounter her share of controversies,she has shown that you can carry oyinbo mentality to lagos naija and still hold your own

Amdman

ask any keen observer and prospective car buyer to recommend a honourable,genuine and honest car dealer to you and amdman might just be the named obvious choice.with his cult like followings and his thread a mecca of sort,he will easily win any election he decides to run for by virtue of his nairaland goons who have stood solidly behind him all these years

he has succeeded in holding his own and carving a niche for himself with his cheap  Canada car deals,and remains the darling of a lot of multiple car buyers

he makes this list without any form of bias....and his work is appreciated

Calculusx

You want to be a successful middleman?When as soon as anybody  calls you to ask if you have a vehicle available,you won't need to think twice before saying yes?Just liase with calculusx and you are in business

some people are blessed in this car sales business.calculusx is one of them and it is evident in the array of vehicles in his lot.at least 2 active middlemen are on this same forum posting his cars for sale.Thats how nice he is.with success comes controversies and even though the Mexicans caused rancour some time ago,he is still going strong.A glimpse of the drone shots of his car lot will blow your mind away...no cap!!

Valarinz

carving a niche for yourself isn't easy.Selling a supposed unknown brand even makes it worse.But the hustling igbo man spirit has made valentine own the volvo brand sales as tho he drove the 244 back in the days

He will stoutly come to the defence of the brand and proudly so.He has earned a lot of admirers and critics alike by virtue of his passion for the brand

The yearly naija volvo owners meet up is something to be envious about...a genuine businessman,valarinz does his thing without making much noise,and he remains consistent

Legalwealth

He needs no introduction per se.After 2 failed attempts at buying his dream cars,a honda EOD without duty and a LAPO financed es350 that had transmission problems after he drove it round lagos for weeks,he took the bulls by the horns and decided to sell cars too so that others won't fall victim

without learning the ropes,or even doing small nwa boy,he christened himself a GCD (GOOD CAR DEALER),and even had a protégé then,promotervickky.Bbut they fell out inevitably(timifakay got the break up text in error then),moved his base from lagos to Abuja and has chased his passion since then

Not minding who's ox is gored,he has gone about his passion with vigour and tenacity,and you need to give it to him.Whispers from different quarters say he's into the business due to envy and spite and jealousy,but nobody can confirm that.apart from opening a website to tarnish someone's images,calling people on phone to threaten them and tell them what to post and not post online,starting a website using nairaland sections as inspiration,I think he is doing well for himself.Is he consistent?nope...but who cares really?The guy is doing well for himself and as well,he's scanning cars and detecting faults even tho he cannot hold T ten

Dru23

If you don't know dru23 on autos/cartalk,you are not currant!!

he peddles his oil on his head without shame,and makes his money in dollars...case closed right?wrong!!

what started as an entry into the uber partner business has seen the business empire move from just supplying and hyping civics,to hawking oils,coolants,air fresheners,oil filters,used radiators(that have gone through rigorous testings on ebay),and occasional car deals

when he's not insisting that all car problems stems from the non use of the sort of oil he sells,he's usually busy selling bad camry to unsuspecting buyers.woe betide you if you cross his lane mehn....cos not only will he use non correlating memes to spoil ur thread,he will sell oil till thy kingdom come there noni

is he consistent??yes he is

is he good at what he does??it depends....

if its to peddle oil,he's number one....cos even if you say you have headache,he will surely change the goalpost to show that its lack of engine oil that has cause your headache

he claims to buy a 2005/6 altima brand new...but an uber partner said he knows his house in gbagada and that the alaye no fit drive

things dey occur

special shout out

olanshi

this guy quietly does his thing and he no dey too look uche face.I envy his mode a business a whole lot and his cars seems to move quickly

even when dollar never rise,his prices na die

if you get high blood pressure don't even bother opening his thread....baba no send anybody

trumpdonald

this guy na consistent PH car seller that places prices on his cars as tho its only wike that wants to buy them

I like how he doesn't make noise on his thread and he doesn't send anybody.His oga in that regard is chibecanglobal but we no see that one brake light again so trumpdonald it is

greggng

omo,if you wan sale your car,avoid greggng!!this guy is good at what he does I swear.post a car for sale and he will price it low,telling you how worthless your car is and how he's doing you a favour by wanting to buy off you.only you go say make he come carry am no pay money

but,try to buy a car off him and he start going on and on about how he has spent 10 years on nairaland and that hily ghost fire has consumed the e-rats that have been trolling his car advert threads.therefore,you must pay premium on his goods because dollar has affected the roasted corn business and blah blah

he's a funny and business like character.....he makes the autos section lively grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Gravatar: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Praxtech: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mtcheww diportivo this is racism against Igbo and other tribes Why is nakoks and ikenna351 weyreypey and bjmotors not here?!

Sooperrescue kewtt also even Paul elshanautos

1 Like

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by mickykhe(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nice one, 85% true...

1 Like

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by greggng: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2021
diportivo:

Thank you for recognising me . I am so happy to live rent free in the minds of people like you . I don't want to dignify you with a response cos no matter how hard you try ,you can't stop my shine.. The Lord i worship is greater than all the gang up from and your likes . I just wanted to set the record straight. If you can present an evidence showing where I was running negative campaign against any dealer in nairaland I promise you I will honourable resign from nairaland. For the records, I do price people car with a view to buying and reselling .. I don't think I committed a crime by so doing. More importantly , I have not insulted anyone for not selling to me cos I believe where there is offer and no acceptance, the honourable thing to do is to move ...That is exactly what I do . However , that attitude of minding my business doesn't sit well with you and your likes . The next approach is to register fake moniker to attack every of my advert .. Don't think nairalanders are fools ..they know all your anticidents. Lots of people I respect on nairaland have called me severally to ignore you guys cos karma will catch up with you guys one day .All I can tell you guys is to continue but you will continue to fail no matter how long you try check my profile..You will see it will.outlive all your antics . The more you think you Re tarnishing my image , the more I get more client here. By next year I will completely ignore you guys...
No responsible person will be buying data just to attack people's advert ..Responsible people engage in things that put food on the table ...but since you guys are here for likes and share ..that is what you will get . I will not be discouraged by all your negative campaigns against my person
I will continue to serve every well meaning nairalander well and even better next year

I cannot stop you from attacking my.advert but God will takecare of you . God will reward you accordingly. In the good old days the mods don't allow your likes to invade people's advert . They make sure they send you on long suspension. I don't blame them ..your likes have fraudulently gotten all kinds of moniker ...even if the suspend one, you quickly move to the others .

I wish you what you wish me .when it comes ,you have no choice than to welcome it nicely ..

the write up is a figment of my imaginations.....while most of what is written down is true,your interpretation is your personal problem cheesy grin

Gazzuzz

he is very good at what he does,and he has shown countless times that challenge is simple a popular busstop in ibadan.
success comes with its own baggages and gazzuzz has had his fair share.fortunately for us all,he doesn't shy away from it and that make him the complete package

he is the only consistent mechanic on here,dishing our free advices at will,with a sprinkle of subtle giveaway,and a dash of humour  plus an i-dont-care attitude to go with it

while he mostly minds his business,he doesn't shy away from controversies and taking hard stances.is he consistent with his dealings?yes!!Does he deliver??Sure thing!!

Rad Autos

in an environment where men dominates her area of expertise,aunty radu as fondly called,has made her presence known and felt on nairaland autos and cartalk.pretty sure most folks on the uber thread have nothing but respect and adulation for her..it might seem.her sprawling edifice in lekki is enough to blow anybody away and to remove doubts from the sort of service you will get if you simply enter the place

while being successful has also made her encounter her share of controversies,she has shown that you can carry oyinbo mentality to lagos naija and still hold your own

Amdman

ask any keen observer and prospective car buyer to recommend a honourable,genuine and honest car dealer to you and amdman might just be the named obvious choice.with his cult like followings and his thread a mecca of sort,he will easily win any election he decides to run for by virtue of his nairaland goons who have stood solidly behind him all these years

he has succeeded in holding his own and carving a niche for himself with his cheap  Canada car deals,and remains the darling of a lot of multiple car buyers

Calculusx

You want to be a successful middleman?When as soon as anybody  calls you to ask if you have a vehicle available,you won't need to think twice before saying yes?Just liase with calculusx and you are in business

some people are blessed in this car sales business.calculusx is one of them and it is evident in the array of vehicles in his lot.at least 2 active middlemen are on this same forum posting his cars for sale.Thats how nice he is.with success comes controversies and even though the Mexicans caused rancour some time ago,he is still going strong.A glimpse of the drone shots of his car lot will blow your mind away...no cap!!

Valarinz

carving a niche for yourself isn't easy.Selling a supposed unknown brand even makes it worse.But the hustling igbo man spirit has made valentine own the volvo brand sales as tho he drove the 244 back in the days

He will stoutly come to the defence of the brand and proudly so.He has earned a lot of admirers and critics alike by virtue of his passion for the brand

The yearly naija volvo owners meet up is something to be envious about...a genuine businessman,valarinz does his thing without making much noise,and he remains consistent

Legalwealth

He needs no introduction per se.After 2 failed attempts at buying his dream cars,a honda EOD without duty and a LAPO financed es350 that had transmission problems after he drove it round lagos for weeks,he took the bulls by the horns and decided to sell cars too so that others won't fall victim

without learning the ropes,or even doing small nwa boy,he christened himself a GCD (GOOD CAR DEALER),and even had a protégé then,promotervickky.Bbut they fell out inevitably(timifakay got the break up text in error then),moved his base from lagos to Abuja and has chased his passion since then

Not minding who's ox is gored,he has gone about his passion with vigour and tenacity,and you need to give it to him.Whispers from different quarters say he's into the business due to envy and spite and jealousy,but nobody can confirm that.apart from opening a website to tarnish someone's images,calling people on phone to threaten them and tell them what to post and not post online,starting a website using nairaland sections as inspiration,I think he is doing well for himself.Is he consistent?nope...but who cares really?The guy is doing well for himself and as well,he's scanning cars and detecting faults even tho he cannot hold T ten

Dru23

If you don't know dru23 on autos/cartalk,you are not currant!!

he peddles his oil on his head without shame,and makes his money in dollars...case closed right?wrong!!

what started as an entry into the uber partner business has seen the business empire move from just supplying and hyping civics,to hawking oils,coolants,air fresheners,oil filters,used radiators(that have gone through rigorous testings on ebay),and occasional car deals

when he's not insisting that all car problems stems from the non use of the sort of oil he sells,he's usually busy selling bad camry to unsuspecting buyers.woe betide you if you cross his lane mehn....cos not only will he use non correlating memes to spoil ur thread,he will sell oil till thy kingdom come there noni

if its to peddle oil,he's number one....cos even if you say you have headache,he will surely change the goalpost to show that its lack of engine oil that has cause your headache

he claims to buy a 2005/6 altima brand new...but an uber partner said he knows his house in gbagada and that the alaye no fit drive

things dey occur

special shout out

olanshi

this guy quietly does his thing and he no dey too look uche face.I envy his mode a business a whole lot and his cars seems to move quickly

if you get high blood pressure don't even bother opening his thread....baba no send anybody

trumpdonald

this guy na consistent PH car seller that places prices on his cars as tho its only wike that wants to buy them

I like how he doesn't make noise on his thread and he doesn't send anybody.His oga in that regard is chibecanglobal but we no see that one brake light again so trumpdonald it is

greggng

omo,if you wan sale your car,avoid greggng!!this guy is good at what he does I swear.post a car for sale and he will price it low,telling you how worthless your car is and how he's doing you a favour by wanting to buy off you.only you go say make he come carry am no pay money

but,try to buy a car off him and he start going on and on about how he has spent 10 years on nairaland and that hily ghost fire has consumed the e-rats that have been trolling his car advert threads.therefore,you must pay premium on his goods because dollar has affected the roasted corn business and blah blah

he's a funny and business like character.....he makes the autos section lively grin

1 Like

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by asamwababy: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Ogbeni,please use punctuation marks so we wont have headache.

Ride on our meme master.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by dru23(m): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=greggng post=108391577][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by dru23(m): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2021
diportivo:

Gazzuzz

Rad Autos

Amdman

Calculusx

Valarinz

Legalwealth

Dru23

[b]If you don't know dru23 on autos/cartalk,you are not currant!!

things dey occur[/b]

special shout out

olanshi

trumpdonald

greggng

1 Like

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by valarinz: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Praxtech:
Mtcheww diportivo this is racism against Igbo and other tribes Why is nakoks and ikenna351 weyreypey and bjmotors not here?!

Sooperrescue kewtt also even Paul elshanautos

Don't see how that's a problem sha

Im Igbo - yes

I hustle - yes

Let's not spoil this thread now again with tribal rants biko, dipo na my guy, he don even contribute to my volvo sales wella

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by 9icetoo(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
The meme man doesn't disappoint.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg write a feature on weyreypey and kewtt.

Honorable mentions to baba40 and croxif abi na crofix (the mdx guy).

4 Likes

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Nice one OP, despite your flaws and lies in your writeup powered by the pepper, I showed all of you, including yourself. But you forgot to add your chief idiotic bully, obekediamondfuto, who I strategically made abandon his monicker in big shame.

For your information, the Mexican calculusx you are praising sold the scrap/lemon lexus Es 350 2007 that its transmission parked after two days which I returned to him asap. I didn't use it for weeks as you claimed plus I've bought and used two Lexus Es 350 2012(clear title USA and clean title Korea versions) after dumping calculusx's lemon/scrap Lexus Es 350 2007 to his lot.

I don't need to start explaining to you that I started the car business in 2019 out of passion I had for it since 2014. I didn't open my websites www.autosandcartalk.com and www.ijamautos.com for what you said.

Anyways, it is great to hear that I, Legalwealth made the list in a very short while.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Kingdemu: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Kingreign, Nurey, Heavenlybang, Weyreypey, Buygala, Angrygoat . These guys deserve an honorable mention. (Edit: I thought you were talking about Car Talk section)

Man you really explained who Legalo aka Presegs is. Never knew that ES350 was LAPO financed though cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Kingdemu:
Kingreign, Nurey, Heavenlybang, Weyreypey, Buygala, Angrygoat . These guys deserve an honorable mention.

Man you really explained who Legalo aka Presegs is. Never knew that ES350 was LAPO financed though cheesy

Lapo ko CBN ni grin

I can see you thought of LAPO because you are one of their chronic debtors.

Don't forget what I said to you the last time on my thread you brought your jealousy. You will totally crumble the day you stop being jealous of me on nairaland or outside of it.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by azpekuliar: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2021
cheesy @OP

Abeg what happened to cosplay?
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Kreamie(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don come park my keke here
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by hapheeyxz: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
azpekuliar:
cheesy @OP

Abeg what happened to cosplay?

Epe awon demeanors lo pa bobo yen
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Praxtech: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
hapheeyxz:

Epe awon demeanors lo pa bobo ye.n
Yinmu he's still very available in here
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by hapheeyxz: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Praxtech:

Yinmu he's still very available in here

Enu e ni won maa ti gbo pe iya teacher ku
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Praxtech: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
hapheeyxz:

Enu e ni won maa ti gbo pe iya tea.cher ku
Aburo mi surveyor Abi architect
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by hapheeyxz: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Praxtech:

Aburo mi surveyor Abi architect

Wahala

Who b?

Architect
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by nymphomaniac(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Really nice thread. 90% true for most. Nurey has been a great guy as well. I learn a lot from Piyke as well. Erico the UK guy is also good. Autologic well done.

Cheers guys. Let’s keep the flame burning.

RIP Elshan
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by hapheeyxz: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
nymphomaniac:
Really nice thread. 90% true for most. Nurey has been a great guy as well. I learn a lot from Piyke as well. Erico the UK guy is also good. Autologic well done.

RIP Elshan

Which kind Nurey? That outcast?

1 Like

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by valarinz: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
nymphomaniac:

RIP Elshan

What's going on here ?

Modified: just browsed on the topic, good Lord,it wasn't a joke. May his soul RIP.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Feels good to be at the top of "A" list cheesy

Meanwhile all of you that quoted the original poster and made this thread extra long to read, you will all have flat tyres and battery failure if you don't edit angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Kingdemu:
Kingreign, Nurey, Heavenlybang, Weyreypey, Buygala, Angrygoat . These guys deserve an honorable mention. (Edit: I thought you were talking about Car Talk section)

You will need to start by identifying his many faces wink

1 Like

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2021
hapheeyxz:

Epe awon demeanors lo pa bobo yen

You mean he is no more? Has he left this physical realm?

1 Share

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Philadelphia: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2021
The year is ending and see the kain list wey people dey publish.
One poster above me dey celebrate say him name dey ”A” list like say na WAEC result be that.

Abeg I wan sell my moniker. Nairaland don tire me. embarassed
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Philadelphia:
One poster above me dey celebrate say him name dey ”A” list like say na WAEC result be that.

Even if nah free we no go buy tongue

1 Like

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Philadelphia:

the write up is a figment of my imaginations.....while most of what is written down is true, your interpretation is your personal problem

2 Likes

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Philadelphia: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Even if nah free we no go buy tongue

Oya make I no sell am. Make I swap am with your W201? cry
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by kingreign(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Just strolling by...

Abuja feofle....
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Philadelphia:

Oya make I no sell am. Make I swap am with your W201? cry

Like say you don join yahoo geng wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2000 Honda Accord Ex(blue) / 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara From Cotonou;price:2.3 Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / Camry 10years Difference, View To Confirm This Wonderful Vehicles,:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.