Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 (2328 Views)

Beware Of Patrick David He Is A Scammer On Autos Section / Fear Middle Men In Autos Section . / Reflections On Nairaland Autos Section And Used-car Sales (2) (3) (4)

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Philadelphia: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Like say you don join yahoo geng wink

No do me like this nah. Use your W201 take bless me this December make I use am waka kukere waka nah grin
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Grupo(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2021
9icetoo:
The meme man doesn't disappoint.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg write a feature on weyreypey and kewtt.

Honorable mentions to baba40 and croxif abi na crofix (the mdx guy).

Haha. Those two really entertained us this year.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Grupo:

Haha. Those two really entertained us this year.

They didn't educate you abi undecided

Elerepa somebody grin
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by dru23(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Feels good to be at the top of "A" list cheesy

Meanwhile all of you that quoted the original poster and made this thread extra long to read, you will all have flat tyres and battery failure if you don't edit angry

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Praxtech: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Feels good to be at the top of "A" list cheesy

Meanwhile all of you that quoted the original poster and made this thread extra long to read, you will all have flat tyres and battery failure if you don't .edit angry
Which gazzuzz is this....old or new era gazzuz
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Grupo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs:

They didn't educate you abi undecided

Elerepa somebody grin

What's Elerepa? Better speak English.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Grupo:

What's Elerepa? Better speak English.

Use Google translator
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by hapheeyxz: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

You mean he is no more? Has he left this physical realm?

Make him come back for our sake

We need someone to dey burst people’s bubbles.

Clean title no kon b anything now.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by diportivo: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2021

greggng

Thank you for recognising me . I am so happy to live rent free in the minds of people like you . I don't want to dignify you with a response cos no matter how hard you try ,you can't stop my shine.. The Lord i worship is greater than all the gang up from and your likes . I just wanted to set the record straight. If you can present an evidence showing where I was running negative campaign against any dealer in nairaland I promise you I will honourable resign from nairaland. For the records, I do price people car with a view to buying and reselling .. I don't think I committed a crime by so doing. More importantly , I have not insulted anyone for not selling to me cos I believe where there is offer and no acceptance, the honourable thing to do is to move ...That is exactly what I do . However , that attitude of minding my business doesn't sit well with you and your likes . The next approach is to register fake moniker to attack every of my advert .. Don't think nairalanders are fools ..they know all your anticidents. Lots of people I respect on nairaland have called me severally to ignore you guys cos karma will catch up with you guys one day .All I can tell you guys is to continue but you will continue to fail no matter how long you try check my profile..You will see it will.outlive all your antics . The more you think you Re tarnishing my image , the more I get more client here. By next year I will completely ignore you guys...
No responsible person will be buying data just to attack people's advert ..Responsible people engage in things that put food on the table ...but since you guys are here for likes and share ..that is what you will get . I will not be discouraged by all your negative campaigns against my person
I will continue to serve every well meaning nairalander well and even better next year

I cannot stop you from attacking my.advert but God will takecare of you . God will reward you accordingly. In the good old days the mods don't allow your likes to invade people's advert . They make sure they send you on long suspension. I don't blame them ..your likes have fraudulently gotten all kinds of moniker ...even if the suspend one, you quickly move to the others .

I wish you what you wish me .when it comes ,you have no choice than to welcome it nicely..

eni b'olokurun jiyan fe pa ni

won fe dana sun e,on f'epo para

oma se o

you think too highly of yourself if you think you live rent free in some people heads...I can bet you that it's a figment of your extremely minute imagination...apart from ten years story,there's nothing else to brag about

the last line of my talk about you on this thread is a summary of an appreciation of your tenacity.being cheeky about it was to add fun to the thread but alas,the joke was lost on you.all the ramblings you call a rebuttal reminds me of those that will go to holy ghost Congress,shift to shiloh,do deeper life retreat and follow it up with one or two charismatic movement vigils while in actual fact there's nobody chasing them apart from their own shadows

the Internet doesn't forget....as you dey do your business no dey hidden..if we talk about it,it has to be because you do it differently

attributing any reference to it at all to your imaginary plenty moniker friends only shows ur various insecurities and a subtle complex issue

olorun a wo e oh

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by diportivo: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs:
Nice one OP, despite your flaws and lies in your writeup powered by the pepper, I showed all of you, including yourself. But you forgot to add your chief idiotic bully, obekediamondfuto, who I strategically made abandon his monicker in big shame.

For your information, the Mexican calculusx you are praising sold the scrap/lemon lexus Es 350 2007 that its transmission parked after two days which I returned to him asap. I didn't use it for weeks as you claimed plus I've bought and used two Lexus Es 350 2012(clear title USA and clean title Korea versions) after dumping calculusx's lemon/scrap Lexus Es 350 2007 to his lot.

I don't need to start explaining to you that I started the car business in 2019 out of passion I had for it since 2014. I didn't open my websites www.autosandcartalk.com and www.ijamautos.com for what you said.

Anyways, it is great to hear that I, Legalwealth made the list in a very short while.

no be only pepper,I'm sure you added tomatoes

funny thing is,all u did was call some of us to tell us not to comment on a post you made on a public forum

if that's what u call pepper,omoh,I agree cheesy

all in all,I didn't expect to get everything right.......we appreciate you as a GCD and aswell,you are doing well ....weldone

sha dash me one scanner make JAB continue to dey bless you

but on a serious note,VA autosales na still your baba for this game....... grin

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by greggng: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
diportivo:

eni b'olokurun jiyan fe pa ni

won fe dana sun e,on f'epo para

oma se o

you think too highly of yourself if you think you live rent free in some people heads...I can bet you that it's a figment of your extremely minute imagination...apart from ten years story,there's nothing else to brag about

the last line of my talk about you on this thread is a summary of an appreciation of your tenacity.being cheeky about it was to add fun to the thread but alas,the joke was lost on you.all the ramblings you call a rebuttal reminds me of those that will go to holy ghost Congress,shift to shiloh,do deeper life retreat and follow it up with one or two charismatic movement vigils while in actual fact there's nobody chasing them apart from their own shadows

the Internet doesn't forget....as you dey do your business no dey hidden..if we talk about it,it has to be because you do it differently

attributing any reference to it at all to your imaginary plenty moniker friends only shows ur various insecurities and a subtle complex issue

olorun a wo e oh

You guys should find something meaningful to do with your life next year . This is my Xmas message to you guys . Peace to everyone that want peace
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by H2ho(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sienna, inspiredM and Chelseabmw should be on that useless list undecided
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Alfred74: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
greggng:

You guys should find something meaningful to do with your life next year . This is my Xmas message to you guys . Peace to everyone that want peace
Wayray..You cannot even understand simple accolade.

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Alfred74: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
H2ho:
Sienna, inspiredM and Chelseabmw should be on that useless list undecided
Sure.Even Kayharry,Skilllzautos,Fortuneval,Msochi et all
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by greggng: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Alfred74:
Wayray..You cannot even understand simple accolade.

I don't want award from people hiding under Internet to attack me and my business interest . I am a blunt human being . I don't know how to fake love . If my award is coming from.responsible monikers, I will gladly accept it. I have with me all their various monikers used by them to attack me. I don't want any.love from them . I wish them.well with their insanity . It takes insanity to continuous ly attacking someone who has not offended you in any ways. I have not respect for those monikers whom I refer as INTERNET RATS..
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
diportivo:

funny thing is,all u did was call some of us to tell us not to comment on a post you made on a public forum

all in all,I didn't expect to get everything right.......we appreciate you as a GCD and aswell,you are doing well ....weldone

You dim it fit responding after booting for hours.

Autos and Cartalk is just about 2 years, keep following and watching in a very few years time to come because God is still at work.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Kayharry(m): 4:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Alfred74:
Sure.Even Kayharry,Skilllzautos,Fortuneval,Msochi et all

Your papa na clown?
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by diportivo: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Presegs:

You dim it fit responding after booting for hours.

Autos and Cartalk is just about 2 years, keep following and watching in a very few years time to come because God is still at work.

I didn't deem anything guy

na when time reach I respond

ofcos we are watching and praying for u.......ur progress and success is everybody's joy...no cap

u still no go dash me scanner? undecided
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by diportivo: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Kayharry:

Your papa na clown?

wa sere

ijaiye ably represented grin
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2021
diportivo:

I didn't deem anything guy

na when time reach I respond

ofcos we are watching and praying for u.......ur progress and success is everybody's joy...no cap

u still no go dash me scanner? undecided

Getting the scanner has criteria as stated on https://www.nairaland.com/6890525/december-giveway-win-launch-creader. Follow it and you'll get it if what you upload deserves it. I won't look at your bad behaviours and attitudes since I can see you have been begging for it.
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by diportivo: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Presegs:

Getting the scanner has criteria as stated on https://www.nairaland.com/6890525/december-giveway-win-launch-creader. Follow it and you'll get it if what you upload deserves it. I won't look at your bad behaviours and attitudes since I can see you have been begging for it.

beg kee you there

cheesy cheesy

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2021
diportivo:

beg kee you there

cheesy cheesy

Kpele ogbeni beggy beggy

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by sauceEEP(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2021
diportivo:

So TRUE!!!! presegs journey to car sales was inspired by calculusx success...... He learnt from the best, Baba calculusx.....

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2021
sauceEEP:
[/b]
So TRUE!!!! presegs journey to car sales was inspired by calculusx success...... He learnt from the best, Baba calculusx.....

I'm inspired by Coscharis and NOT the scrap/lemon seller calculusx who sold a scrap/lemon Lexus Es 350 to me followed by bloated pride and attitudes from him regarding what he intentionally did.

Coscharis has fear of God, working for God and he is humble, while calculusx is the other way round. My parents are Prophet/Teacher and Evangelist, and they trained me in the ways of God. That solves the puzzle! !!
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Presegs:

I'm inspired by Coscharis and NOT the scrap/lemon seller calculusx who sold a scrap/lemon Lexus Es 350 to me followed by bloated pride and attitudes from him regarding what he intentionally did.

Coscharis has fear of God, working for God and he is humble, while calculusx is the other way round. My parents are Prophet/Teacher and Evangelist, and they trained me in the ways of God. That solves the puzzle! !!
oga you too talk

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by Presegs(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2021
spacofadan:

oga you too talk

Oga, I can see you are getting seriously pained because your demi-god is being dragged as a result of your mates starting it.

Call your mates to order. Calculusx you all defended despite the nonsense he did to me should never be connected to me.

We are not on the same path. Thanks
Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by radautoworks: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2022
I am so late! Okay this was entertaining

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by emmyN(m): 6:41am On Feb 21, 2022
radautoworks:

My madam! Good to see you around.

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by diportivo: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2022
radautoworks:

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by 1Alex: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Where is

Ikenna351 - na only am know about Peugeot. Every other person's opinion about Peugeot na thrash to him.

Harrisonauto the only guy that is very considerate in setting prices. You can get his rides at cheapest prices.

Bjmotors He sells fabric interior as fribrik lintiro. Ask him a question in his thread, he will never answer you.

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by banky3w(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don’t know why I’m just seeing this too but mehn, some things never change. (Legalo/presegs, Dru23……. I’m looking at you.)

Re: Movers,shakers,clowns,and Funny Characters Of Autos Section 2021 by radautoworks: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
emmyN:

My madam! Good to see you around.
it is well I. Good to see you too! I'm still a monitoring spirit occasionally grin

A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer / Toks Wagon Driller.601 Compressor / 2020 Highlander Foreign Used In Ibadan 08069992556@38m

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52