Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Cobra We Killed This Night - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cobra We Killed This Night (31610 Views)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / Bush Rabbit We Killed / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Omniman(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
gentlemmy:
I was about stepping out this night from the quaters to get somethings done when one of the resident open her gate with haste and shouted Snake! Snake!! Snake!!!

I asked her where is the snake she said breathing heavily "in the poultry". I told her to call bro Jerry so that we can go in together (I fear that thing called snake because its creepy and sleek, God knows if it only me, I'll just enter, pursue the snake from the poultry and allow it to escape because I believe in safety angry)

To cut long story short, we were four that enter and killed the snake.

Una no roast the snake first
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Silentgroper(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
gentlemmy:
I was about stepping out this night from the quaters to get somethings done when one of the resident open her gate with haste and shouted Snake! Snake!! Snake!!!

I asked her where is the snake she said breathing heavily "in the poultry". I told her to call bro Jerry so that we can go in together (I fear that thing called snake because its creepy and sleek, God knows if it only me, I'll just enter, pursue the snake from the poultry and allow it to escape because I believe in safety angry)

Why on earth would u ask her to call bro jerry when she too can join in killing d snake. If i be dat bro jerry eh. U go recieve knock 4 head.
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by karkinase(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
gentlemmy:
More pics of justics done

Pic 1. The making
Pice 2. Snake in the pot about to be seasoned.
Presently now...they are eating snake pepper soup.

She complain of missing chicks alomst every morning and truely, in the butchering process, we found a freshly swallowed chick in the intestine...the hunter is hunted.

Sorry I didnt snap the prepared snake cos I'm in my room typing this undecided
don’t eat this man.. this is poisonous. Imagine the many toxins in its body.Gosh shocked
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Emenet(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wetin lalastica do una
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Realdollars: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
We need to have a section or thread for snake in nairaland
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by arleck(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Must you guys eat a reptile Why are you guys always hungry What if you didn't see the snake that night... Won't you guys eat something else angry I just don't understand humans any more.. well! God shouldn't have declare all animals free to be eaten by humans
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by ikorodureporta: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
This thing no get poison again Abi cooking go kill the poison..
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by lukency(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Subhanallah! May this one never cross our part.
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by ImaIma1(f): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm...snake thread is now under food section. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by 123papas(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Dis is d 3rd cobras tread am viewing today.. kilode..shey cobra don take over ni, oga o

This is not a cobra sir, it’s a rat snake.
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by 123papas(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Himtulie247:
e better make dem dey kill this kind Dangerous and venomous snake cheesy
Non venomous rat snake
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by 123papas(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
gentlemmy:

Every black snake is cobra in Nigeria
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by MansoryMX(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
gentlemmy:

Rain Forest Cobra is becoming too close to Humans lately in this country and it’s an highly venomous snake. A bite from this and you are dead in less than an hour.
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Hawkler: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lala has gotten more Christmas gift this month more than anyone courtesy of "snake island resident"
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
gentlemmy:

It seems we are in cobra killing season
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
OP invite bros Lala over. This Xmas is going to be very good for Dr Lala because the rate Nairaland Armies are killing and cooking his favourite meat is very encouraging to him. o er to you MODs moderate on this
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Bifwoli: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Namdeenero:
The funny thing about this post is that it’s in food section grin cheesy

Its not food section anymore , its a 50/50 merger and/or acquisition with China where any living thing is officially food.
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by zinaunreal(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
If na me na better black pepper and onion with small Maggi I go use awareness the snake for 20 mins before I fry it to prepare jolly rice with my plantain ready
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omo e be like say the majority of Nairalanders na Bush them they stay.
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by blackslayer: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
unbelievable, these people can eat anything!
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by macaranta(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Was almost congratulating you guys on not eating it, only for me to scroll a bit further and see "justices done"... There's God o..
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Mecka: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Better pray. It's not ordinary.
are you still seeing snakes in your dreams? I read one of your threads
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by castiello(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
That is a rat snake non venomous
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by Testimony1988(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Good.
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by officialenny(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2021
This ur pot don cook snake tire to the extent that it changed color
Re: Cobra We Killed This Night by GorillaApp(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
Nah heat dey pursue them comot from their hidings
Poultry=eggs. Snakes love eggs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers / HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.