Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift (46598 Views)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Bush Rabbit We Killed (2) (3) (4)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Chijeep(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
We were on bike when I told my friend to park because I wanted to unirate. So he parked and to my surprise I saw this very big and weak python moving very slow inside a dry gutter. I was so afraid because I hate seeing snakes and I shouted and my friend jump up from the bike to see the snake then he smashed a bottle on it body and started stoning it head.

Then a young bike man came up and use a big stick to bring it out of the gutter and cut off it head with a cutlass which he took from his bike then he asked us what I and my brother will do with the snake but I told him that we don't need it but my brother told him we want to sell it and he agree to buy it but I told my brother to allow him to go with it that it's nothing.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST SNAKE I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Ryda(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lalasticlala Christmas gift came early ooo

There's enough condiment in the shelf.

Roasted snake meat
Steamed snake meat
Barbecued snake meat
Dry snake meat

Just mention Lala dey for you!

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by habsydiamond(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Food don done.. Oga Lala send this to the promise land.... I have never seen a snake as big as this one in real life.. I pray I see one, if I kill am Na to roast am oo

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by terrezo2002(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Big

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MufasaLion: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Y'all should stop these killings. You just killed a snake that did no wrong to you.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Chijeep(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lalasticlala is still taking advice from friends if he should invite MannaBbqGrill to do justice to it or Mr Righteousness2 to use it to preach endtime

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by advanceDNA: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lalasticlala be like... oh lord I thank you for this meat....

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by advanceDNA: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Y'all should stop these killings. You just killed a snake that did no wrong to you.

Something we still asking for the pot and firewood.. your are here saying another thing

Stop

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MufasaLion: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
advanceDNA:

Stop

Animal cruelty.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by advanceDNA: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Animal cruelty.

Animal what??
I kill meat chop, you say na cruelty??

Ohhhhhh... seun

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by slawormiir: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Una know say una nor need am then una still go ahead to kill the python...
Na wa for Nigerians
The way we kill snakes is not good..
....the one way pain me pass na the incessant killing of pythons
We should stop killing python
a human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Vinnie2000(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
This Nairaland and Snake matter ehn! undecided

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Lilsameey: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lala's food.

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Kharol1234: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lala to the rescue

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Sharon6(f): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
The snake meat you gave to him for free he'll go and sell it and trust me, he'll take nothing less than 20k for it.

His luck though grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who say make I comment for this thread sef

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MangekyoAlt: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why do you humans keep killing these animals? It seems humans are actually the most dangerous animals on this planet. Kill, kill, kill is what go through your brains every f**king minute *spits

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
If such creatures don't pose as threat, I see no reason killing them. Both you and your brother, including the devilish bikeman are all evil

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by dynicks(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
LALA and his rapid response team enroute to the scene to go claim their priced possession...

Make una clear road...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by danielbello(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Candidlady: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
all this snake killers aint they breaking RULE 3

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by bluefilm: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lalasticlala's next victim

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by BABANGBALI: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lalasticlala thou shall not kill

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lala right now; end of the year meat is ready. No need for chicken!

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
a snake that can later come to bite you

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Lovenorth: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Snake lovers association of Nigeria have hijacked the affairs of Nairaland

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Sharon6(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Genuine909:
Awon onijekuje
nkan to je pe o dun baje.. O dun ju chicken lo tongue

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by abobote: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
All these snake people, na so una de make person dream of snake every night

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo)