Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (225421 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
zaraman: looking to preorder one of the below cars

Interested in black pearl exterior or metallic black exterior (not sure of the difference though) with cream leather interior(exterior and interior colours a must),Thumbprint ignition will be a plus as well as a reverse camera,dont need any with SAT NAV,mileage shouldnt be more than 70k(unless you advise against this due to your experience) and not less than 40k miles,no tinted glass,a clean title and one previous owner will be preferrable.

I also dont think i will be able to satisfy this your request of no tint, cos most rides made this days comes with tints.
So i am not sure if it is smart to give you a price, cos some of your request wont be guaranteed
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by zaraman(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2012
i just sent you a sms
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
tobz: Hi,
please how much is the toyota rav4 2006 and the toyota matrix 2007 and the mercedes c240 2003 model. Thanks for ur prompt response.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we take pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
Please give us more information if possible, such as Auto or Manual Transmission, would you mind if it something that has been in accident before or it has to be something with clean record ( Though clean record sometimes dont mean the ride has never been in an accident, could only mean that the accident was not reported )

But if you could let us know your budget as well, we might be able to let you know what ride will fit into the budget among what you are asking for.

In the meantime, we will work on the prices of what you have asked for.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
zaraman: i just sent you a sms

I am not sure i got an SMS from you, sir . . . . Besides, not sure if you have my phone number.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by zaraman(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
sent the sms to this number 08033728486,and i just sent u an email to femmmy.moto@gmail.com.

thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
zaraman: sent the sms to this number 08033728486,and i just sent u an email to femmmy.moto@gmail.com.

thanks

I got your mail, Sir and we will continue via mail.
Also, the number you sent an SMS to is that of my Partner in Nigeria . . . my own personal number is 1-647-702-8336

Looking forward to your deal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
tobz: Hi,
please how much is the toyota rav4 2006 and the toyota matrix 2007 and the mercedes c240 2003 model. Thanks for ur prompt response.

As promised, the average prices are as follows:

2006 Toyota RAV4 = 2.9M Naira
2007 Toyota Matrix = 2.5M Naira
2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 = 2.2M Naira

Your conditions will determine the actual price. . . We look forward to doing business with you and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by richmind: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2012
Oga Fhemmy, long time, you are really doing a nice job here, i want to upgrade from my 2000 nissan maxima to the 2004/2005 model, please i need a price quote from u, tanx.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
richmind: Oga Fhemmy, long time, you are really doing a nice job here, i want to upgrade from my 2000 nissan maxima to the 2004/2005 model, please i need a price quote from u, tanx.

Thanks for your time on our thread, well appreciated.
We take pride in what we sell but still remain humble.
We will look into the pricing for you and get back to you within hours.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
richmind: Oga Fhemmy, long time, you are really doing a nice job here, i want to upgrade from my 2000 nissan maxima to the 2004/2005 model, please i need a price quote from u, tanx.

As promised . . .

2004 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE = 1.95M Naira
2004 Nissan Maxima SL = 2.05M Naira

2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE = 2.2M Naira
2005 Nissan Maxima SL = 2.25M Naira

Please note that the price quoted is inclusive of buying, shipping as well as clearing in Lagos.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon, and for custom pricing, please mail us and we could work something out together.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
We are diligent in what we do
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
Welcome into the shinning of another great day that the Sweet Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Let us get to work for you to give you the best
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
Good morning! Watch out for some deals of the day. . . .

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid MINT and Super Loaded - One Owner Clean carfax

Mileage 106,204
Body Style Sedan
Exterior Color Gray
Interior Color Gray
Engine Hybrid
Transmission Continuously Variable Automatic
Drive Type 2 wheel drive - front
Fuel Type Hybrid Gas/Electric
Doors Four Door

Contact us for the mouth watering details . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
ABS, AM/FM Stereo, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Dual Air Bags, Leather Seats, MP3 Ready Stereo, Moon Roof

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
More of this ride . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
More on the ride . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
We have what it takes to be your dealer too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
Never underestimate the power of a good deal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2012
Happy Friday to you all . . . Remember to thank Him that give us another day as a gift
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
Deal of the Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . 2008 Toyota Corolla ce Sedan . . . Mint and ready to sail

Make Toyota
Model Corolla
Trim ce
Year 2008
Kilometers 102K MIles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Grey
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)

Take this beauty home to Mama for only 2.1M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2012
More of this machine

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:44am On Mar 24, 2012
Happy New weekend . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
Thanks for your business . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2012
We have what it takes to give you the best for less
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
We would like to be your dealer too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
A deal is a deal when you buy and can still afford to get gas into the machine . . . . cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
Happy New week, Give Him praise . . . & Watch out for the deal of the day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by FAW: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
Sir,how much can you do a 2008/9 Toyota highlander. No white colour. Prefer leather seats but not compulsory.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2012
FAW: Sir,how much can you do a 2008/9 Toyota highlander. No white colour. Prefer leather seats but not compulsory.

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated as we take pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.

As requested, the prices are as follows:

2008 Toyota Highlander Sport = 3.85M Naira
2008 Toyota Highlander Limited = 4.6M Naira

Please note that the Limited editions comes with leather while the Sport comes with fabric interior.

See the attached 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited that could be landed to you at the cost above.

Mileage: 77,248
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 4

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied customers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.