Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (225400 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
With 0% Deposit. cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Osama10: With 0% Deposit. cheesy

I am sure you meant to say 100% Deposit . . . lol
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Make I go watch football, I would call you later.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Osama10: Make I go watch football, I would call you later.

I watched some of the soccer too . . . Nice game and did you see Ronaldo miss an open short?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmmm,I think say na only motor & phone you dey look oh. grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Osama10: Hmmm,I think say na only motor & phone you dey look oh. grin

Chief, the Soccer no go put money for my pocket oh, so i use one and half eyes dey look moto and tech while the remaining half dey look soccer . . . tongue
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
God thanks for the gift of Today . . . Who are mine that you so much care for?
Thanks and i give you more thanks for all you are about to do and more thanks for what you have done
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
It is not because we are great, but because the Lord made it possible
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
More deal to come your way . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dont settle for less . . . Let us show you how it is done
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
We give glory to the Lord, He reigns
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks for making us your dealer
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Bruno85: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2012
Oga fhemmy how much is Toyota corolla LE 2003 clean title and fabric interior. Also give me the price of the sport version . If you have pictures that will be wonderful. Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bruno85: Oga fhemmy how much is Toyota corolla LE 2003 clean title and fabric interior. Also give me the price of the sport version . If you have pictures that will be wonderful. Thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . You are highly appreciated.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble, cos without YOU, there is no US.
Will look into this and respond within hours.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon and adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
Still working on the best price to make this happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bruno85: Oga fhemmy how much is Toyota corolla LE 2003 clean title and fabric interior. Also give me the price of the sport version . If you have pictures that will be wonderful. Thanks

As promised:

2005 Toyota Corolla LE

Mileage: 139,486
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Beige
Interior Color: Tan
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 1.8L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4
Wheelbase: 102"

Air Conditioning, Am/Fm/Cd, Anti-Lock Brakes (Abs), Bucket Seats, Center Arm Rest, Child-Safety Locks, Cloth Seating, Digital Clock, Dual Front Airbags (Srs), Inside Hood Release . . .

Priced at only 1.75M Naira . . . . Yes, you asked for a 2003 but this will land to you at a cost of 2003 model.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
2003 Toyota Corolla S

Mileage: 126,373
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Gray
Engine: 1.8L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Wheelbase: 102"

AC, AM/FM, Auxiliary Pwr Outlet, CD Player, Child Safety Locks, Clock, Drivers Front Airbag, Dual Front Airbags, Fog Lights, Leather Steering Wheel

Priced to Lagos at a cost of Only . . . 1.9M Naira.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2012

Please note that the price could be cheaper if you are willing to get something with a little fender bender . . . . something that might have been involved in minor scratches and have since been fixed and road worthy in even in the USA
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Welcome to the gift of another day . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Come and make your choice too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Bruno85: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Please note that the price could be cheaper if you are willing to get something with a little fender bender . . . . something that might have been involved in minor scratches and have since been fixed and road worthy in even in the USA

Thanks for your prompt response on your tread. The cars are clean no doubt about that. But the quotation is on the high side for me. Your last advice on the ones with little scratch and road worthy certification is highly welcomed S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ how much are we looking at if I decide to go by that option.
Thanks and waiting as usual.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
Bruno85:

Thanks for your prompt response on your tread. The cars are clean no doubt about that. But the quotation is on the high side for me. Your last advice on the ones with little scratch and road worthy certification is highly welcomed S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ how much are we looking at if I decide to go by that option.
Thanks and waiting as usual.

Check out this CE Model with Auto/ Power Windows.

Make Toyota
Model Corolla
Trim CE
Year 2004
Kilometers 113K MIles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Gold
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Priced at Only . . . 1.55M Naira . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
Something for everyone . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
We have what you want . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Akinse98: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ fhemmmy
How much last will a clean 03/04/05 infinity FX35 cost me with full options eg sat nav, reverse camera etc??
It will be more appreciated If u could show me some pics too
Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2012
Akinse98: @ fhemmmy
How much last will a clean 03/04/05 infinity FX35 cost me with full options eg sat nav, reverse camera etc??
Thanks

Thanks for spending time on our thread . . . You are highly appreciated.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble, cos without you, we wont be in business.
Let us take some time to look into your request and we will give you the price as well as pix within the next 24 hours . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akinse98: @ fhemmmy
Thanks

As Promised:

2003 Infiniti FX35 . . MINT and Super Loaded

Mileage: 78,627
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Diamond Graphite
Interior Color: Graphite
Engine: 3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD

4WD Type : Full-Time, Abs: 4-Wheel, Air Conditioning: Automatic, Antenna Type: Window Grid And Roof Mount, Anti Theft System, Aspiration: Normal Audio System: Am/Fm/Satellite-Capable, Brakes: 4 W, Bumpers: Body-Colored, Cam Type: Dual Overhead Cam, Center Armrest, Center Console Trim: Aluminum
Clock

Priced at a cost of only 3.4M Naira, if you are willing to do without the Camera, we will get you one at a cost of only 3.0M Naira

More to come . . . See the attached.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
2004 Infiniti FX35 . .. MINT and Loaded as well . . .

Mileage: 117,903
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Brown
Interior Color: Black
Engine: 3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD

Air Conditioning, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Anti-Lock Brakes, Auto-On Headlights, Backup Camera, Bucket Seats, CD Player, Child Safety Lock, Climate Control, Driver Air Bag, Fog Lamps, Heated Driver Seat, Heated Mirrors, Heated Passenger Seat

Priced at Only 3.4M Naira as well, please note more of 2004 model comes with Camera than the 2003. . . . Without the Camera, we will be able to get you one at a cost of 3.2M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
From the USA:
2001 Mazda Tribute ES V6 = There is no Single Black available.
2002 Mazda Tribute ES V6 = 1.7M Naira with a mileage within 120K Miles. . . Only 3 Available in Black
2003 Mazda Tribute ES V6 = 1.8M Naira . . .Only 2 Black available, mileage within 110K Miles
2004 Mazda Tribute ES V6 = 1.85M Naira . . . Only 1 black and mileage is 115K Miles

Please note that the prices will be much better, if we give other colors a chance.
The price might be cheaper if the buyer is willing to wait an extra couple of weeks and we do something from Canada.

I personally think paying those kinda prices all cos the ride MUST be black is too much, but remember that the decision is for the buyer and not mine.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Make Mazda
Model Tribute
Trim ES-V6
Year 2003
Kilometers 170K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain All-wheel drive (AWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Priced at Only . . . . 1.5M Naira . . . As said Earlier that could be cheaper with another color and might be from Canada.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Akinse98: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thanks Fhemmy
Regarding the infinity FX, is it not possible to get 04/05 with a lower mileage and cheaper too??
I like silver or gold colour with beige leather interior

cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.