Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (225540 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
The day is gone to where yesterday went . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
smiley
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Another day for Him to show what He could do . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Deal of the DAY!!!!!!!!!2001 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan

Make Volkswagen
Model Jetta
Year 2001
Kilometers 125K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Blue
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

AUTOMATIC, 4 DOORS SEDAN, AM/FM RADIO WITH CD, A/C, POWER WINDOWS, POWER MIRRORS, POWER LOCKS, CRUISE CONTROL, REMOTE, ALARM . . A little dent, see the pix by the Trunk (We will fix that for you as well)

Priced to land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 980K Naira . . . Limited time offer

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
More deal of the day for tomorrow
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Happy friday to you all
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by lifestyle1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fhemmmy: Happy friday to you all

Hi,

please can you upload a picture of golf 3 and state how much i can get it. (manual)

Thank you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
life_style:

Hi,

please can you upload a picture of golf 3 and state how much i can get it. (manual)

Thank you.

i am so much a bush man oh, i have no idea what is a Golf3, i know the rides by the year of manufacture . . . Please lemme know what year the ride is and i will be glad to quote you on it, also, please note that Manual transmission is not that much in circulation and the one out there are modified and being used by the Asian boys to raise and have fun, so the price might not be favorable to you . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by lifestyle1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
VW Golf 3 1997/1999 smiley
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ukay2: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=Fhemmmy]Another day for Him to show what He could do . . . [/

pls i need the price of a good toyota corrola, 06/07 model, american spec, low ,millege, full costum duty, silver or metalic gold colour....urgently need it.....thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
ukay2: pls i need the price of a good toyota corrola, 06/07 model, american spec, low ,millege, full costum duty, silver or metalic gold colour....urgently need it.....thanks

2006 Toyota Corolla LE

Mileage: 141,093
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Beige
Interior Color: Beige
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 1.8L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

Priced to land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 1.85M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by lifestyle1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
It seems you don't sell low budget cars.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
life_style: It seems you don't sell low budget cars.

Yes, we sell low budget oh . . . But some things that determine the prices of a ride:
Make of the ride.
Year of the ride
How clean the ride is
Mileage of the ride
And if i many ask you, what is a low budget?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by lifestyle1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
650 maximum!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
life_style: 650 maximum!

650K Naira is a lot of money but thanks for the cost of Shipping and our govt with how much we pay on clearing it is almost impossible . . . Lemme break it down for you.
Cost of clearing a car = (2000 - 2003 = 230-240K Naira); (2004 - 2006 = 280K Naira) 2007 = 350K ; 2008 = 500K Naira
Cost of Buying a car = x$$
Cost of taking it to the Port, cos we cant drive it without registrations and that is extra money = 300$$ cld b more
Cost of Shipping = 1200$$
Cost of Sending BOL to Nigeria, we cant clear without it = 100$$
Cost of Money transfer and all banking fees = 200$, could be more if money is a lot
So total cost so far = 1800$$ = 291,600 Naira + Clearing cost
That means we have almost nothing left to buy the ride and we cant steal it and yet remember, Fhemmmy still have to make something too.
So it is not me oh, but what it is
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by lifestyle1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
wow.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
life_style: wow.

That explain the reasons why i dont do anything that low, cos even if i buy the ride for 1,000$$ . . . adding the 1800$$, that is 2800$$ (453,600 Naira) to land to Port and another 230K Naira to clear if it is within the year and that will be (683,600 Naira); Another 10,000 Naira to take it from Port to where we park cars and if i add another 500$ for my own wahala . . . that is already above 750K Naira.
Now the question is how many reliable ride that is neat and clean can you buy at 1000$?
This is why i said, we have to always explain things to our people and they can understand, it is not as easy as it seems
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ukay2: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That explain the reasons why i dont do anything that low, cos even if i buy the ride for 1,000$$ . . . adding the 1800$$, that is 2800$$ (453,600 Naira) to land to Port and another 230K Naira to clear if it is within the year and that will be (683,600 Naira); Another 10,000 Naira to take it from Port to where we park cars and if i add another 500$ for my own wahala . . . that is already above 750K Naira.
Now the question is how many reliable ride that is neat and clean can you buy at 1000$?
This is why i said, we have to always explain things to our people and they can understand, it is not as easy as it seems

my bugdet is 1:65-1:7M.....pls can i get less than or 100k millege, especially silvercolour...american spec LE model...thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
ukay2: my bugdet is 1:65-1:7M.....pls can i get less than or 100k millege, especially silvercolour...american spec LE model...thanks

Average mileage driven in USA and Canada per year is 15,000 - 18,000 per year and a 2006 ride was released in mid 2005, so that made the ride a 7.5 years old . . . 112,500 Miles - 135K miles, and that is driven on good roads and well maintained, anything lesser than that will cost you.

Also, when you are color specific, it does not make it any easier . . . It is like a man looking for a wife and said, i wanna marry -
All ladies above the age of 18 is eligible and easy to find a wife . . So say Millions to chose from

You now say, you want a Nigerian that is above 18 years of age, that means only 100s of Thousands available.

You now say must be Yoruba woman, only few available

You now want a medical Doctor, now your choice is limited

You want her to be 7 feet tall, you are more limited

Now you said, she most have a big back and these are that.

All i am saying is you narrow your chances and you surely gonna pay more when your chances are narrowed.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ceebo1420(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
I need a ford jeep that is more not more than 1m
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ukay2: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=Fhemmmy]

Average mileage driven in USA and Canada per year is 15,000 - 18,000 per year and a 2006 ride was released in mid 2005, so that made the ride a 7.5 years old . . . 112,500 Miles - 135K miles, and that is driven on good roads and well maintained, anything lesser than that will cost you.

Also, when you are color specific, it does not make it any easier . . . It is like a man looking for a wife and said, i wanna marry -
All ladies above the age of 18 is eligible and easy to find a wife . . So say Millions to chose from

You now say, you want a Nigerian that is above 18 years of age, that means only 100s of Thousands available.

You now say must be Yoruba woman, only few available

You now want a medical Doctor, now your choice is limited

You want her to be 7 feet tall, you are more limited

Now you said, she most have a big back and these are that.

All i am saying is you narrow your chances and you surely gonna pay more when your chances are narrowed.
[/quot

Thanks for your explanation...haven known my budget, can i get a clean title 06 corolla at that price?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
ceebo1420: I need a ford jeep that is more not more than 1m

Thanks for your time on our thread, i will work on this over the weekend and get back to you, Sir , , , we look forward to having your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
ukay2: Thanks for your explanation...haven known my budget, can i get a clean title 06 corolla at that price?

I will look into it, but the possibility is tight
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ukay2: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will look into it, but the possibility is tight

Thanks.........am waiting for your kind gestures....am a serious buyer.....my first car.....thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
ukay2:
Thanks.........am waiting for your kind gestures....am a serious buyer.....my first car.....thanks.

Thanks and will surely see what i can get you, but would have been easier if you dont mind something that MIGHT have been in an accident before, mind you these wont be something that was in accident and brought to Nigeria to fix oh, these would be rides that were in accident and have been fixed here in Canada or USA, certified for the road again and has been on the road for years with no issues.

Something with no accident record at all are a little more expensive . . . But we are still looking.

LE model are not too cheap either, so by the time we add all the conditions together, making the prices to be over your budget . . . . but we are not giving up.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ukay2: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks and will surely see what i can get you, but would have been easier if you dont mind something that MIGHT have been in an accident before, mind you these wont be something that was in accident and brought to Nigeria to fix oh, these would be rides that were in accident and have been fixed here in Canada or USA, certified for the road again and has been on the road for years with no issues.

Something with no accident record at all are a little more expensive . . . But we are still looking.

LE model are not too cheap either, so by the time we add all the conditions together, making the prices to be over your budget . . . . but we are not giving up.

Thanks......am waiting . Pls i dont want accidental nor salvaged car....thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
ukay2:

Thanks......am waiting . Pls i dont want accidental nor salvaged car....thanks

After checking and looking at all your conditions, i have come to realize that it is impossible to get a 2006 Toyota Corolla LE model:
Non accidental
Within 100K Miles
And be within a budget of 1.7M Naira.
Looking forward to doing business with you in the nearest future or if you could change some of the condition, we would be more than willing to do business with you, sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Happy Sunday
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Happy new week and God Bless!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Oritna94(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hi fhemmy, hw much is a toyota corrola 2001 hatchback? Is it available

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.