Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Payment Gateway In A Html Website. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Payment Gateway In A Html Website. (1582 Views)

Build A HTML Website From Scratch / How To Integrate Flutterwave Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Private Payment Gateway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by stevesawo: 2:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Good day guys, I designed a website with html,css and JavaScript. Now, customers need to be making payments for service rendered in the website but I don't know the payment gateway to use for it. I need help on this, please.

2 Likes

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by xperiencelove(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2021
You need backend knowledge to do this. You need at least one of PHP, ASPX, or any other web development language. Also, all products and prices you might have input in the HTML must now come from database. So you need more than payment gateway on the site.
stevesawo:
Good day guys, I designed a website with html,css and JavaScript. Now, customers need to be making payments for service rendered in the website but I don't know the payment gateway to use for it. I need help on this, please.

2 Likes

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by JFOD: 6:32am On Dec 11, 2021
How do you want to integrate it?

1) Are you okay with them be redirected to the provider page?

I can't remember clearly but I think itsFlutterwave that have an inline script that you can add to forms.

I think Flutterwave and Paystack are the popular ones and they're very easy to set up (just follow their documentation).
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by Cronus1: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
stevesawo:
Thompz43, the account that scammed you of nearly 200k is already back online. I reported the account to Dominique then but clearly nothing was done. Perhaps the mods are waiting for him to get another victim before they permanently ban him.

1 Like

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Use paystacks inline js.

1 Like

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by Thompz43(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cronus1:

Thompz43, the account that scammed you of nearly 200k is already back online. I reported the account to Dominique then but clearly nothing was done. Perhaps the mods are waiting for him to get another victim before they permanently ban him.

I got back my money last month...
Thanks for showing interest. I don't know why they still allow this scammer on this forum....
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by Thompz43(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
stevesawo:

This guy is a bloody scammer. No one should take him serious unless you want to be scam...

1 Like

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by Cronus1: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thompz43:

I got back my money last month...
Thanks for showing interest. I don't know why they still allow this scammer on this forum....
My point is that he is still allowed on the platform despite overwhelming evidence that the guy is a scammer.

Dominique, ban Stevesawo before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by adeleyeayodeji: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
My tutorial should solve your problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yNKebDqO6o
stevesawo:
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by yettyasim: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please help me beg him to return my 130k
Since Sunday
Gt bank confirmed the money entered your account and you moved it immediately
Please send back my money I beg you oooo
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by yettyasim: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cronus1:

My point is that he is still allowed on the platform despite overwhelming evidence that the guy is a scammer.

Dominique, ban Stevesawo before it's too late.
Please how did you collected your money back from him
Please help me out
My 130k is with him
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by BigCowHornn: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
yettyasim:
Please help me beg him to return my 130k
Since Sunday
Gt bank confirmed the money entered your account and you moved it immediately
Please send back my money I beg you oooo

It's not how you make scammers refund you.

Why did you emailed me.
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by yettyasim: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
BigCowHornn:

It's not how you make scammers refund you.

Why did you emailed me.
I can’t mail you
Please can you still help out

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by BigCowHornn: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2023
yettyasim:

I can’t mail you
Please can you still help out

I rejected your first mail so you can't email me again

Besides I am very busy these days

Sorry

But I can give some advice on how to getting your money back. But u must warn it will take time because this svammer is a matured and harder one who f8esnt scare easily so you literally do your worst and keep going tull he feels the bite. That is when he will contact you out of the blue.

I checked him out yesterday. I know his type well.

But you need to be flogged though for sending money that big to someone you dont kniw and have never met before. Someone you only saw as a faceless moniker on nairalsnd. You are entirely responsible for your stupidity and that is no one is responding to you and your pleases now

A lot of svammer have beautiful websites and companies even threads.. all na means to a kill and natural only mumu then day kill
Once then kill you then sense will fall on you small that that beauty of it all

Haven't you ever heard of escrow? There are registered escrow on this forum and their leader is Wese90
Search that moniker and see what it has been doing for years

No wise person this forum does business with anyone on this forum without an escrow or without painstakingly going through the history of the person you want to deal with.

Evidence has been lying around for years that this guy is a scammer but you didn't even bother to check now you are crying begging. You think that will make him pay you back?

Are you aware he is still logging into his moniker to monitor You? He isnit done scamming just waiting for you to get tired and stop them he comes back and continues
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by yettyasim: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I rejected your first mail so you can't email me again

Besides I am very busy these days

Sorry

But I can give some advice on how to getting your money back. But u must warn it will take time because this svammer is a matured and harder one who f8esnt scare easily so you literally do your worst and keep going tull he feels the bite. That is when he will contact you out of the blue.

I checked him out yesterday. I know his type well.

But you need to be flogged though for sending money that big to someone you dont kniw and have never met before. Someone you only saw as a faceless moniker on nairalsnd. You are entirely responsible for your stupidity and that is no one is responding to you and your pleases now

A lot of svammer have beautiful websites and companies even threads.. all na means to a kill and natural only mumu then day kill
Once then kill you then sense will fall on you small that that beauty of it all

Haven't you ever heard of escrow? There are registered escrow on this forum and their leader is Wese90
Search that moniker and see what it has been doing for years

No wise person this forum does business with anyone on this forum without an escrow or without painstakingly going through the history of the person you want to deal with.

Evidence has been lying around for years that this guy is a scammer but you didn't even bother to check now you are crying begging. You think that will make him pay you back?

Are you aware he is still logging into his moniker to monitor You? He isnit done scamming just waiting for you to get tired and stop them he comes back and continues

I accept my stupidity 100%
Please help me
What is the way forward
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by BigCowHornn: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
yettyasim:

I accept my stupidity 100%
Please help me
What is the way forward

The ball is in your court

First step is to blacklist his phone number (s), real name and account datils here on Nairaland so that when anyone who wants to do business with him next time runs a search with his bank details or name the blacklist will show

To blacklist him go to this thread and post all evidence including screenshots. Then copy the OP of the thread like this .... cc: Tabbaz

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/171#124584348

Sorry the thread has been locked by the mod puskin. But not to worry, create your own thread about the issue and put all his details there with screenshots evidence. It's even better as it will be showing up on goggle search direct.

The second step is this...

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text)

4. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

5. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

6. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it. While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org) . this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

If you can get an affidavit from a court the BVN linked to that account will be flagged hence the Freeze will affect all his accounts in any bank. Some banks don't need a court order to do that though. The CBN can also do that so make the email you send them very emotional

To get the email of the scammers bank (not that you want to email their fraud desk directly.. it is what you ask for once you enter the bank. All banks have one)

1. Ask the customer care agent to write it down for you
2. Goggle it online. ... GTbank fraud desk email etc. *(I use Gtbank so can give you this one)
3. Look at any complaint form there... at the bottom. Their email should be there

Note that you can send one email to multiple recipients at once. Enter all emails at once including CBN email

And finally the third to recover your money is to go to the police with the case. Be aware that they will want to take 50 percent of the money recovered but they will find him because the money in question is big

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by yettyasim: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2023
BigCowHornn:

The ball is in your court

First step is to blacklist his phone number (s), real name and account datils here on Nairaland so that when anyone who wants to do business with him next time runs a search with his bank details or name the blacklist will show

To blacklist him go to this thread and post all evidence including screenshots. Then copy the OP of the thread like this .... cc: Tabbaz

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/171#124584348

Sorry the thread has been locked by the mod puskin. But not to worry, create your own thread about the issue and put all his details there with screenshots evidence. It's even better as it will be showing up on goggle search direct.

The second step is this...

If you can get an affidavit from a court the BVN linked to that account will be flagged hence the Freeze will affect all his accounts in any bank. Some banks don't need a court order to do that though. The CBN can also do that so make the email you send them very emotional

To get the email of the scammers bank (not that you want to email their fraud desk directly.. it is what you ask for once you enter the bank. All banks have one)

1. Ask the customer care agent to write it down for you
2. Goggle it online. ... GTbank fraud desk email etc. *(I use Gtbank so can give you this one)
3. Look at any complaint form there... at the bottom. Their email should be there

Note that you can send one email to multiple recipients at once. Enter all emails at once including CBN email

And finally the third to recover your money is to go to the police with the case. Be aware that they will want to take 50 percent of the money recovered but they will find him because the money in question is big

Good luck.
Thank you so much
I will work on that
Re: Payment Gateway In A Html Website. by BigCowHornn: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2023
yettyasim:

Thank you so much
I will work on that

Be sure to open that tread in crime section and put all the info about him there and how he scammed you then relax.

Make sure the word scammer and his moniker are in the title together

In the content write up put all his details from website link and name to phone number and real name in full... bank details

3 days later goggle his name and it will surprise you

Mention me there once you do. Putting pressie on a thief this old amd experiemced won't be easy. Just try.

He is 35 to 41years. Thieves like that know how to cover their tracks from experience

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Web Developer? / I Need A Class Tha Can Transfer Files Using Webservice On Client Machines. Plz U / How Do U Program? Debug As U Code Or Debug After Coding? Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.