Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (588219 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Psalm111(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
📌I accept all australian dollars at a very good price.

📌I accept your mygov account for instant $2kreflection.

📌I accept bank accounts with good credit scores and zero balance for massive $10k pullout.

strickly Australia jobs.

check my signature
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by callmemakaveli: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
callmemakaveli:
Hello All .

I want to make a report about a particular vendor I met here on this forum.

NAMES: BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE
NAIRALAND MONIKER: SIRMASCOT
PHONE NUMBER: 08131363527, +2348131363527

Hello All.

It has been confirmed, BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE with the Moniker @Sirmascot is a dishonest fellow who disguises as a reliable businessman. Once your hard earned money enters his hands, it's from one sob story to another.

I saw reasons to warn everyone to be very careful with this kind of person. I have experienced how he operates first hand via a PayPal transaction.

BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE AKA @Sirmascot is a shameless fellow with no conscience, A Pathological Liar who makes empty promises to buy time, and also Untrustworthy.

Whenever you see anyone with the below details, for your sanity pls RUN.

NAMES: BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE
NAIRALAND MONIKER: SIRMASCOT
PHONE NUMBER: 08131363527
BANK:
Opay
Oludare Babatunde

Cc:
@Seun
@Myndd44
@Tabbaz.
@Dominique
@naijacutee
@puskin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by allsoftgo: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Allsoftgo provides Web 3.0 development aimed at enabling enterprises to obtain higher network efficiency and create a better network environment. Our Web 3 Meta-universe development service is designed to create immersive meta-universe platforms for gaming, real estate, entertainment, social events, travel, and more industries.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SurveyR: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2023
SCAMMER ALERT: michat.app

He called himself

Engr Confident (Hookup Scammer) on michat an online dating/hookup app, he will invite ladies and steal their belongings & he has been doing this for years now, alot of report about him on the app, I'm dropping this here to help alot of girls on that app not to fall victim...

Below is his details, BE WARNED.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Jmanjo: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Shawnexchange they are rippers
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487

rtdcivilservant

OneCandleAway

Pierocash

All three nairaland handles are owned and managed by the scammer,the OnecandleAway hand was used to advertise a freezer just few days ago, one thing I observated was that he never placed his phone numbers nor email address for contact, rather he requested for a pm, reasons are that he knows google has indexed his phone numbers, email address and even photos, he was quick to use his alternate handle to comment as if he wants to buy the freezer rtdcivilservant to attract other potential buys too, people should be very careful in nairaland, these are just only 3 of his handles, I can assure you, there are more.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by OneCandleAway(f): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

rtdcivilservant

OneCandleAway

Pierocash

All three nairaland handles are owned and managed by the scammer,the OnecandleAway hand was used to advertise a freezer just few days ago, one thing I observated was that he never placed his phone numbers nor email address for contact, rather he requested for a pm, reasons are that he knows google has indexed his phone numbers, email address and even photos, he was quick to use his alternate handle to comment as if he wants to buy the freezer rtdcivilservant to attract other potential buys too, people should be very careful in nairaland, these are just only 3 of his handles, I can assure you, there are more.

You're a bloody liar

I have advertised property for rent and never put my number.

I have advertised land for rent and never put my number also. When the pm me they have access to my email and number.

God will punish you for this lie. You generations will suffer. If I am a scamner may all these curse come back to me. If I am not may it come to you hundredfold
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You're a bloody liar

I have advertised land for rent and never put my number also. When the pm me they have access to my email and number.

God will punish you for this lie. You generations will suffer. If I am a scamner may all these curse come back to me. If I am not may it come to you hundredfold

Put your current phone numbers and email address here let me scan it and get back to the house cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7785191/chest-freezer-sale-lagos
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You're a bloody liar

He (WildChild00) is just a fool. He is a scammer, don't fall for his cheap gimmicks, don't disclose any of ur sensitive info to him, I saw him ask u to post ur number, if u try it, he will hack all ur accounts.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

He (WildChild00) is just a fool. He is a scammer, don't fall for his cheap gimmicks.

You this cheap scammer

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

You this cheap scammer

U shall die a miserable death, Mark my word.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2023

I will put all your pictures here in the coming days and your bank account details, phone numbers too

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

Put your current phone numbers and email address here let me scan it and get back to the house cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7785191/chest-freezer-sale-lagos
Idiot, so that u will manipulate her privacy? Bastard
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Idiot, so that u will manipulate her privacy? Bastard

It's to scan it, and not what you think

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

I will put all your pictures here in the coming days and your bank account details, phone numbers too
FOOL, what are u waiting to do that. Nitwit, a cursed bastard. Na me fit u. By Monday, ur useless family shall write RIP after ur name. If it doesn't come to past, I will unsubscribe from nairaland.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

It's to scan it, and not what you think
Get out, who asked for ur explanation?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

FOOL, what are u waiting to do that. Nitwit, a cursed bastard. Na me fit u. By Monday, ur useless family shall write RIP after ur name. If it doesn't come to past, I will unsubscribe from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

See how u go about accusing people, and everyone keeps placing a curse on u, u are already finished. If u've been doing this and going Scott free with other people before, this time u have met ur Waterloo. By Monday, RIP will be ur name. Bastard
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

See how u go about accusing people, and everyone keeps placing a curse on u, u are already finished. If u've been doing this and going Scott free with other people before, this time u have met ur Waterloo. By Monday, RIP will be ur name. Bastard

grin grin later in the night when I am done cashing out my $2000 I will post all your details here so that google can index it

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

grin grin later in the night when I am done cashing out my $2000 I will post all your details here so that google can index it

Mad fool. In ur entire miserable life, have u ever had up to 25k naira before or have u ever seen dollar in real life?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Mad fool. In ur entire miserable life, have u ever had up to 25k naira before or have u ever seen dollar in real life?

How many custom vehicles have you sold today, you think I am you mate? I am in Austin Texas, as I speak with you, American dreams.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
WildChild00:

How many custom vehicles have you sold today, you think I am you mate? I am in Austin Texas, as I speak with you, American dreams.
Taah, idiat. Have u ever seen an aeroplane on the ground in real life before, talk more of boarding? Fool that cannot speak simple English in Texas. AustinTexas kill u dia!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by jackmrandy: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
YngDenzel1:
I have a logistic guy in Lagos, he's with my money and some of my goods, he has a visible business place in Lagos, but the thing is I am not in Lagos.

He's been ignoring my calls/messages for some weeks now.

Is there a way I can go about this, if it's the law or something else, I mean somebody to get my money/goods from him?

hope you are stilll here.. mention back.. lets help out
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by noobody(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Latest scammer in town!

BTC flash coin seller,don't ever ever fall for his scams.he is a criminal

Kuda
Aminu baba Sadiq

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Unique9: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Let me call one scammer out, he has tried three times to scam me. Aminu by name, phone numbers: +2348033020474 +2348140066596
Username: Amin11
Bank details: AC Number 8033020474 AC Name Aminu Ishola. Palmpay
AC number 8140066596, AC Name: Aminu olarewaju ishola. Palmpay

My evidence against him: he created a scam telegram group(paxful), he attempted to scam me by selling skrill fund on group to me, he's the admin and the seller.
Had it been I made payment, he will delete me from his group and the group also.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by WildChild00(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2023

rtdCivilservant
He is a chronic scammer, with so many nairaland handles

Alway google search phone numbers, bank account numbers, email addresses, etc, on the link above, the supposed lady have to google searched the scammers phone number and that was what saved her.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rtdCivilservant: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

rtdCivilservant
He is a chronic scammer, with so many nairaland handles

Alway google search phone numbers, bank account numbers, email addresses, etc, on the link above, the supposed lady have to google searched the scammers phone number and that was what saved her.

I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.