Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria (52609 Views)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Elsueno:

Bros u are contradicting yourself, ur true thoughts are leaking out grin

The true thought from me on the matter is simple

Both your party and the ruling party should stop trying to scare us and do their jobs properly

Thank you and good morning.

And yes, APC has failed. As has PDP.

Modified

And yes , I fully hold this goverment and it's leader Buhari responsible for the mess we find ourselves in. I also know that PDP,your party, is responsible also for the mess too..

Which is why I can never support either party.

This is the game both of you play every single election. Scare mongering,zero policy

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Don27tiky(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2021
2tpick:

Baba the news might be fake no doubt. But whether the news is fake or not does not depend on what the OP's investigation. So if you based your notions on the veracity of the video is based on op's writeup, then you've lost me Sir.
i am neither saying the news is fake nor true, i am only against those who have no single reason to back up their opinions. Some here only come to insult and dismiss others opinion without any back up point.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by xelly: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2021
peculiar2233:

With this nonsense u just wrote, your brain needs to be checked asap

Not necessary now than the free movement of arms that are unchecked.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by ovieigho(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Don27tiky:
you see what I mean. You don’t have a reasoning mind of your own, you go with the flow. Have a mind of your own. Stop living on what others say. Have your own say. For me I DON’T ALWAYS GO WITH THE CROWD like you lots. People harming you tell you it is those ruling you and you believe

SMH ***

That’s all you can extract from what I wrote ?

Have a good day
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by peculiar2233: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2021
xelly:

Not necessary now than the free movement of arms that are unchecked.

Sorry I misquoted u
I've taken it down already
grin
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by asanausana91: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Maybe they thought everybody is as foolish as their supporters in upper iweka.
Ipob are naturally foolish but I never expect their foolishness to reach this alarming degree.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by luizpippo(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2021
asanausana91:
What do you expect from children that are born to hate? Useless people with propaganda and lies.
Namdi kanu will surely die in prison and any idiot that raises his head will be shot at close range.

Guess it is the children of hate and KANU that is causing the death of people in the North that prompted yesterday's protest.

Children of hate burnt 30 people alive in Sokoto during the week.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by ovieigho(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Don27tiky:
you see what I mean. You don’t have a reasoning mind of your own, you go with the flow. Have a mind of your own. Stop living on what others say. Have your own say. For me I DON’T ALWAYS GO WITH THE CROWD like you lots. People harming you tell you it is those ruling you and you believe

SMH ***

That’s all you can extract from what I wrote ?

I go with crowd ? Or they corroborate my earlier assertion
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Ubanz: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2021
UncleAyo:
Your writeup is more specious than the video itself.

Keep on keeping on at the defending of the indefensible. I pray you or your family member will not experience the effect of bandit or terrorist attack.

Let me ask you.

# Why is the government trying to kill sunday igboho for his campaign against bandits? (The government people in uniform invaded his house at midnight, murdered almost all the occupant at sight and destroy his properties)

# Why did the government vigorously attack the creation of Amotekun (The Southwest Security Network) created to curtail the activities of bandits in the south west Nigeria?

# Why was Gumi not invited by DSS over his romance with bandits but Obadiah Mailafia was, for his comment against them?

# Why did the government sent soldiers to Lekki to shoot at protesters?

# Why is the government in hurry to label terrorists as 'repentant' and ready to fly them around, pay them and release them back into the public without due process? People with little offence are rottening in jail waiting for justice while known terrorist are getting honored by the government.

Pictures below are of terrorists rebranded by Nigeria government as "repentant", put on payroll and set free without any trial.

I can't say whether the video is true or not, but the present government has shown us beyond resonable doubt whose side they belong in fight against bandits.

And why has the FG refused naming the sponsors of terrorism?

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Ttalk: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Don27tiky:

Stop misusing that phrase of "herds mentality". It doesn't implies that you should be contrarian , it simply mean you stick with the truth and the truth can be said by majority.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by asanausana91: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2021
luizpippo:

Guess it is the children of hate and KANU that is causing the death of people in the North that prompted yesterday's protest.

Children of hate burnt 30 people alive in Sokoto during the week.

who knows? If you can go to the extend of sharing fake video, what will stop you from doing the actual killing?
Your Igwe was abducted and killed,drop the body in a market place . what are you saying?
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by YeyeGbami: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2021
This kain thing no suppose reach FP, i dey suspect nairaland. Fact check my balls

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by NGpatriot: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2021
vedaxcool:
Only nairaland and it's poor editorial standards will allow such rubbish video to find a home here.

NL has ZERO morale or editorial standard, they welcome all manner of rubbish in the name of traffic and pecuniary gains. I used to report fake rubbish on NL, but they care less, they just fake blindness and let the rubbish stay.

If you want to peddle and disseminate fake news and internet rubbish, NL is the perfect vehicle and dumping ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2021
The writer somehow believe Nigerians are dummies. Helicopter supplying food stuffs or weapons to rebels is nothing new to surface of the earth so I don't get the reason for jnnecessary defense. To me this video could help our military intelligence in the war against terrorism

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Sonyboom765: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2021
Same Lekki even CNN can not produce photo of blood on the ground or even photo of a single dead body ?

xelly:

You are not smart. Source of video is different from video verification. This is lame, you sounded stupid trying to be smart.

The military personnel you asked, are they not the ones denying Lekki massacre? The same people that rescued imaginary kidnapped police officers?

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by treatise: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Pointnoire:

Source: https://prnigeria.com/2021/12/10/fact-check-white-helicopter/?fbclid=IwAR3j8_xXX2nfemo_JcF927z9HI__uuJLEFzrqauh8IVBuy8cFLxkmgcZA7k

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6889095/video-chopper-exchanging-items-bandits

What if the person that captured the video didn't upload it on any medium prior to his first, how would your Google Chrome extension investigation pick any related videos? Your submission is akin to "no life was lost at Lekki toll gate"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by treatise: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2021
NGpatriot:

NL has ZERO morale or editorial standard, they welcome all manner of rubbish in the name of traffic and pecuniary gains. I used to report fake rubbish on NL, but they care less, they just fake blindness and let the rubbish stay.

If you want to peddle and disseminate fake news and internet rubbish, NL is the perfect vehicle and dumping ground.

Just like the one delivered by PRNigeria?
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by NGpatriot: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2021
2tpick:

Baba the news might be fake no doubt. But whether the news is fake or not does not depend on what the OP's investigation. So if you based your notions on the veracity of the video is based on op's writeup, then you've lost me Sir.

The topic in that fake news thread did not offer any detail in the content to support the title, so it was fake.

A random helicopter in the middle of nowhere with zero detail to validly highlight banditry was actually stupid, dumb, crooked and fraudulent, it was posted to deceive the gullible and the shallow minds.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Godons1: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Bodmum:
bla bla bla, Yoruba Muslims, so daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by omenkaLives(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2021

The initial youtube channel that posted the video linked to the result of the reverse image search, was a channel that had secessionist agitator Nnamdi Kanu’s photo on its profile.

Na propaganda gp kill ipob. Very idiotoc species of Neanderthals. Tufiakwa.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by NGpatriot: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2021
treatise:

Just like the one delivered by PRNigeria?

They posted a fake video too?

Do you know how to make sense, or you are just stuck in fake news corner?

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by treatise: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2021
NGpatriot:

They posted a fake video too?

Do you know how to make sense, or you are just stuck in fake news corner?

You could even posit that the killings in the North are over exaggerated or term the anomie as FAKE NEWS.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Babaken(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:
Very boring epistle.

You could have told us where the event took place, whose helicopter was shown in the video, who are the recipients of what the chopper came to deliver.

According to some quarter, those people inside the video were speaking Fulfude. Which tribe speak Fulfude in Nigeria?

You said you contacted Nigeria senior military officer to verify the news, what else would you expect the person to say, to claim is true?

Almost all signs of recognizing who the chopper belong to was removed which could be deliberate.

Only military can try that stunt, where would private chopper depart from with no tag on it
what will the chopper doing in the middle of the bush.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Nchenches: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Pointnoire:

Source: https://prnigeria.com/2021/12/10/fact-check-white-helicopter/?fbclid=IwAR3j8_xXX2nfemo_JcF927z9HI__uuJLEFzrqauh8IVBuy8cFLxkmgcZA7k

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6889095/video-chopper-exchanging-items-bandits

TAQQIYA is tell any lies in Jihad to confuse the enemy. It's an injuction by the Quaran.

Next: you shall tell us that political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states did not adopt unconstitutional sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999, and that Boko Haram and Fulani people are not fighting for a Nigeria to be governed by Sharia criminal justice system.

Tell us that Boko Haram was formed by IPOB; and that Boko Haram is fighting for restoration of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Thryphosa(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Lol! Naija people, who told you there are no tall trees and grasses in the north? Come to Niger state and see tall trees, as a forester, I have personally come across trees that are up to 25 metres and above in height, examples of tall trees in the north are Daniella olivera, Burkea africana, Azadirachta indica, Afzelia africana, Prosopis africana etc that are dominant in Southern and Northern Guinea Savanna of Northern Nigeria. These tall trees are not only found in Protected areas like National parks (e.g Kainji Lake National Park, Niger State, where the bandits have displaced the park staff and now settles there to carry out the nefarious activities) but are also found everywhere in North Central. Let's keep deceiving ourselves until the north is totally consumed, I just pray and hope that won't happen.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by ActuaRise696969: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
One man in his generator powered house is obviously calling himself PRNigeria and writing trash

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by NGpatriot: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
treatise:

You could even posit that the killings in the North is over exaggerated or term the anomie as FAKE NEWS.

The topic is not about Kano and I did not ask you anything about Kano, you ipob terrorists not only kill and slaughter your own people daily, you behead, roast and eat policemen, you are worse than bandits and BH.

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by soojar(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Ttalk:

You have said noting but gibberish, we all saw similar incident in SW of Nigeria, up to today there has not been concrete evidence from Nigerian government to prove their innocence. Even if it were to be false, where are the evidence and facts to buttress it. We all see how other nation manage their security issues. United State identify and rescue their kidnapped citizen within 24hours within Nigeria territory where our security system could not detect.

What is the purpose of government if it can't defend it's people. Nigerians are sick of all this defence coming from you guys. We live in a country where 100 of people are being abduct as single operation in different parts of the north undetected, it became more worrisome when our security outfits becomes target and easy access where bandit just visit and kidnap military officers, isn't it insane that despite all these Nigeria government has not been able to prosecute any of the sponsors.

Regardless of what you say, Nigerian government is culpable at least for negligence. They have performed abysmally and shouldn't be defend by any rational mind

Nigerians and sentiments. This thread is about debunking a "false" video narrative and not about the efficiency or otherwise of the Nigerian military. Instead of castigating the writer about the perceived inefficiency of the Nigerian government and her military wing, why don't you stay on the point the writer raised on if the video is true or false.

Fake news kills.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Nchenches: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most Nigerians are too gullible and indolent to decipher what is fake or real.

Often time they run with the news ignorantly because it appeals to their preconceived mind set. Some run with it out of mischief. & senseless opposition.

Little wonder why you could go through a complete page of a thread with all comments leaning in one direction.... Herd mentality.

Now there are condemning the person that took his time to do his research whereas they have no alternative proof to his claim other than the vague video in circulation.

When they know you're progovernment in a matter, they're quick to assumed that you've being

paid to support government position. Very petty human being. Their submission reminds of confuscus assertion that opined that "The gentleman understands rightousness, the petty man understands interest".. They always see others through their own self.
Again I ask who pays them also for discrediting the right government position?

Are you a dumbass? After reading what author called a research, even a sophomore in the field could see the author was not even sure of what he/she was writing about.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by gentiles(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2021
xelly:

You are not smart. Source of video is different from video verification. This is lame, you sounded stupid trying to be smart.

The military personnel you asked, are they not the ones denying Lekki massacre? The same people that rescued imaginary kidnapped police officers?

You sound stupid. Did anything happen in lekki? Slow creature!
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Barryseal: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2021
If the government is not complicit, why have they refused to name and shame the so called terrorist financiers?

If the opposition was involved in this terror financing, the government would have gone out of their way to nail them but instead what we have is an attempt at image laundering when evidence is clear as day. Put two and two together, you will get the answers you seek.

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by grandstar(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2021
asanausana91:
do you have one prove that the video is real? You guys should stop showcasing foolishness in a public forum.

I did not notice any so-called doctoring as alleged by the OP.

Most importantly , i did mention that the video proves nothing. It might have absolute no connection with Fulani bandits. If anything was added, it might have been the Hausa music. I doubt it was there in the original video. The men in the video even look fresh and with some education.

The Bible says slander is sweet and quickly swallowed. Thats why people may be quick to believe the video without asking questions.

But most importantly, what is Buhari doing about these bandits? That's all that matters. I could care less about 1,000 videos. You too need to understand that this is the problem and not this damn video. Let's focus on substance and not shadows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.