Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria (52605 Views)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
The problem with fake news is that real news will not be believed. This biafrans nodey year word

2 Likes

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by lagosrd: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
You're confused with factcheck
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Coolgent(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pointnoire:

Source: https://prnigeria.com/2021/12/10/fact-check-white-helicopter/?fbclid=IwAR3j8_xXX2nfemo_JcF927z9HI__uuJLEFzrqauh8IVBuy8cFLxkmgcZA7k

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6889095/video-chopper-exchanging-items-bandits

I stopped reading when the writer/liar said North doesn't have such kind of bush or whatever...
That's fat lies there are thick forest in almost every northern state and their forest now is exactly as it's in the video due to harmattan
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by 2tpick: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Originalsly:

Anyone can buy and wear a 3M jacket..... same as anyone can buy and wear a neon green tee shirt and sweat pants. But should someone be going on a bank robbery or illegal operation do you really believe that will be his choice of clothing? ... clothing that will make him easy to spot?

Dont u think that the choice of clothing helped the helicopter to spot them? Besides you sound as if the military is always on the offensive in this war against banditry. These guys are in their comfort zone and their is no manhunt for them

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by TruthinAction: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Only fools in the south will take lightly the Islamization and Fulanization agenda. We just need to pray for divine intervention. Christian Soldiers should watch out for systematic genocide on them. They have already killed thousands of them in the guise of fighting Boko Haram. Many of them are forced to resign. Those remaining should speak up. They are too quiet for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
posted by a dustbin
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Originalsly: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2021
2tpick:

Dont u think that the choice of clothing helped the helicopter to spot them? Besides you sound as if the military is always on the offensive in this war against banditry. These guys are in their comfort zone and their is no manhunt for them

Hmmm..... I do truly believe the military is always on the offensive..........
against civilians but never ever against bandits in the ehmmmm.... war against banditry. No doubt ... the 3M jackets are for the pilots to identify their location ..... but what possibly could the military be exchanging?... maybe laundry?.... bringing clean clothes and flying out the dirty ones??

1 Like

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by knowhowk: 3:37am On Dec 12, 2021
UncleAyo:
Your writeup is more specious than the video itself.

Keep on keeping on at the defending of the indefensible. I pray you or your family member will not experience the effect of bandit or terrorist attack.

Let me ask you.

# Why is the government trying to assassinate sunday igboho for his campaign against bandits? (The government people in uniform invaded his house at midnight, murdered almost all the occupant at sight and destroy his properties)

# Why did the government vigorously attack the creation of Amotekun (The Southwest Security Network) created to curtail the activities of bandits in the south west Nigeria?

# Why was Gumi not invited by DSS over his romance with bandits but Obadiah Mailafia was, for his comment against them?

# Why did the government sent soldiers to Lekki to shoot at protesters?

# Why is the government in hurry to label terrorists as 'repentant' and ready to fly them around, pay them and release them back into the public without due process? People with little offence are rottening in jail waiting for justice while known terrorist are getting honored by the government.

Pictures below are of terrorists rebranded by Nigeria government as "repentant", put on payroll and set free without any trial.

I can't say whether the video is true or not, but the present government has shown us beyond resonable doubt whose side they belong in fight against bandits.

. People like U are Rare ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Heroicvic(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerians dey craze
So because the video is from a non verified source, it's fake? and claimed the YouTube had an image of Nnamdi kanu pic
We dey craze for this country instead of imploring the FG to investigate the video and arrest the culprits involved, you people from the southwest are busy debunking the news because you think they are put together by your eastern rivals tribe�
Better stop this rubbish and let's fight insecurity together ...i pray we won't have to mourn one of our family member before we get the message�
Both KANU and IGBOHO have one common goal which is to liberate their clan from the FG oppression but our kinsmen are sabotaging it because they are eating bread crumbs from fg table

After restructuring, you'll realize Hausa's very low compare to igbo and Yoruba in every ramifications

In terms of politics Kwara and ilorin will be tagged northerners but will be discarded after election
mazi nnamdi Kanu and chief Sunday igboho are not our problem tribal modafuckers, you disgusting peices of shits�
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Owologbo(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:

Nigerians knew all along that, the video was another lies and propaganda tools emanated from IPOB. But Nigerians are wiser now, that's why no one took the video serious except AfghanEASTERN people. grin
It's too bad that someone else is thinking for you.
What's the fact in the crap above?
All that the idiot wrote is just denier.
The idiot should tell us where the video emanated from.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Godons1: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Owologbo:

It's too bad that someone else is thinking for you.
What's the fact in the crap above?
All that the idiot wrote is just denier.
The idiot should tell us where the video emanated from.

Do the findings yourself.
I know you are Chibuzor and one of them. grin grin grin

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Owologbo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:

Do the findings yourself.
I know you are Chibuzor and one of them. grin grin grin
I won't give you a name because you called me a name that I don't even know what it means.
I don see you finish like this. Remain in your childishness.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Godons1: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Owologbo:

I won't give you a name because you called me a name that I don't even know what it means.
I don see you finish like this. Remain in your childishness.

Eayahh, the thing pain you sha grin

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Owologbo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:

Eayahh, the thing pain you sha grin
rubbish. e pain me say wetin? Go and exchange words with your type.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Godons1: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Owologbo:

rubbish. e pain me say wetin?
Go and exchange words with your type.

And the wailing continues grin grin grin

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Psoul(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most Nigerians are too gullible and indolent to decipher what is fake or real.

Often time they run with the news ignorantly because it appeals to their preconceived mind set. Some run with it out of mischief. & senseless opposition.

Little wonder why you could go through a complete page of a thread with all comments leaning in one direction.... Herd mentality.

Now there are condemning the person that took his time to do his research whereas they have no alternative proof to his claim other than the vague video in circulation.

When they know you're progovernment in a matter, they're quick to assumed that you've being paid to support government position. Very petty human being. Their submission reminds of confuscus assertion that opined that "The gentleman understands rightousness, the petty man understands interest".. They always see others through their own self.
Again I ask who pays them also for discrediting the right government position?

My friend, go and sit down.
Why would those analyst only come out to analyze, prove and research only when there's accusation against the government but every thing the government says about her citizens are not researched by these same analysts? They'll rather lean towards the wicked government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by izac82: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Speaktruth88:
The problem with fake news is that real news will not be believed. This biafrans nodey year word
The north is burning, people are getting killed everyday, all you could think of is Biafrans? Is the reality on ground not enough to believe
the video, or this is also the handwork of Biafrans? Make una try get conscience na.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2021
izac82:

The north is burning, people are getting killed everyday, all you could think of is Biafrans? Is the reality on ground not enough to believe
the video, or this is also the handwork of Biafrans? Make una try get conscience na.

The north doesn’t need fake news to highlight our problems. Everybody has a real story that doesn’t need fake videos. Like I said na una dey spread these fake videos so when real cases come they can be dismissed.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by izac82: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Speaktruth88:

The north doesn’t need fake news to highlight our problems. Everybody has a real story that doesn’t need fake videos. Like I said na una dey spread these fake videos so when real cases come they can be dismissed.
So you mean Biafrans shot this video and decides to spread it? What evidence can you provide to this effect, the video is been spread by Biafrans, as you claimed?
An aboki man will always look for a way to pin his troubles on Igbos no matter what. You guys should face your devils and leave Igbos out of it.
A video circulating online, have all Nigerians viewing and sharing, how you are now pinning it on Igbos is just fucking annoying.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by BafanaBafana: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
If the source has Ipob linked to it, then it is fake
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
izac82:

So you mean Biafrans shot this video and decides to spread it? What evidence can you provide to this effect, the video is been spread by Biafrans, as you claimed?
An aboki man will always look for a way to pin his troubles on Igbos no matter what. You guys should face your devils and leave Igbos out of it.
A video circulating online, have all Nigerians viewing and sharing, how you are now pinning it on Igbos is just fucking annoying.

This video is not even from Nigeria. It was circulated by your online media and then made its way into WhatsApp. Like it or not like for drugs and human trafficking some people are more prevalent in that area than others. Don’t blame me caution your brothers. You cannot be known for something and try to blame your victims for accusing you.
Re: White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria by izac82: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

This video is not even from Nigeria. It was circulated by your online media and then made its way into WhatsApp. Like it or not like for drugs and human trafficking some people are more prevalent in that area than others. Don’t blame me caution your brothers. You cannot be known for something and try to blame your victims for accusing you.
Hokey. I'm sure when I caution them, the banditry and terrorism in the north will automatically stop. You're not making sense oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.