Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? (6957 Views)

Army Kills 7 Key Commanders Of Boko Haram & ISWAP Around Lake Chad / ISWAP claims the killing of two Nigerian soldiers / ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by knowhowk: 4:34am On Dec 11, 2021
With the Recent Take over of Afghanistan by the Taliban ,Seems Religious Fundamentalist and Extremist don't give up their Visions and Missions easily Irrespective of the years involved .

They are Die Hard .. Most are not Afriad to die as they believe that there is much Rewards for them incase they Die in a Struggle.

With the way and Manner Terrorist are been handled in Nigeria ,With the Heavy Support and Allegiance to ISIS ,Heavy Financial Ability and Moles within our Security Operatives, Won't they one day get to ASO ROCK to take over the Government .Imagine a Soldier that thinks about His Family ,Life ,Un-sofisticated .Weapons.
Boko - Haram / Iswap are die Hard....

Gone are the days Soldiers are Passionate about WARS ,In this Present Naija Situations it seems that Mindset is changing especially when they think about the Old Fashioned Weaponry in Comparison to the Terrorists Own.

Gradually , Little by Little Terrorist are unshakable ,They are Bold ,Stern..they keep Fighting on and on...

Nigeria ...The Journey to a Secured Nation is still Far ....

What do you think ?

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by nzeobi(m): 5:52am On Dec 11, 2021
When we get tired of spending money, we will run away like the Americans.

While I do not like the BH ideologies and tactics, I still think we can negotiate with them and stop wasting careless money fighting them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by orisa37: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2021
YES. THEY'LL BE FULLY DEFEATED WHEN NIGERIA IS REORGANIZED FOR FULL POLICE, RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS AUTONOMY FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. THIS IS PRESENTLY DELAYED BECAUSE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

39 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by TabletSenorita(f): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2021
grin
Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by jeff1993: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2021
No

1 Like

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by klever18(m): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2021
They are muslims they want to inherit their 7 virgins in the pit of hell

7 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by sirblend: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2021
They can't be defeated.
They have taken over some local government in Niger state which is close to FCT.
Their next task is to take over Asorock then declare Nigeria an Islamic caliphate.

This I have seen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Mh0yowa: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Buhari is Boko Haram

Boko Haram is Buhari

Know this and know peace

10 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by rajiedreez: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2021
By sincere government, yes

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by gambia(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2021
They can be defeated by serious minded people.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Nicepoker(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Restructuring is the only way out. How can a particular region will be generating huge IGR to the center. Then getting crumbs in return. With restructuring the IGR from the north will be used in fighting terrorism when they run out of finances they will know what to do. They are getting more than enough IGR from the south and then shared among themselves how do you expect them to end terrorism. With restructuring each region will tackle vital problems themselves, the problems of each region differs that's why the present structure can't come up with a general solution. Our ideologies are different. Since 1999 the level of governance keep plunging downwards. Grab 1963 constitution and read then your eyes will open. Those glamoring for 2023 hoping for the best I really pity you folks. No matter how good you are the present structure will always make you fail. Restructuring is the only way out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Bmaged: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle economy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by 419ballo: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2021
The truth is we are a very far away from a secured country right now the boko harram and iswap are been pampered by our current government and they are growing stronger and bigger
Its only time before we start hearing they have taken our states one after the other

1 Like

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Jesuschristus: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Very simple, bomb the whole of sambisa and 80% of them will be gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by gamadd: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2021
I have said it before, these are Names of Top 6 Terrorists in Nigeria

1. Buhari (Chief Terrorist)
2. Malami (Principal Terrorist)
3. Pantami (Senior Terrorist)
4. Gumi (Terrorist I)
5. Alhaji Lai (Terrorist II)
6. Hell-Rufai (Terrorist III)

This is exactly why we are yet to be completely rid of Terrorism, Dogs don't eat dog

That is why ppl like vulture griller receive(and will continue to receive) so much hate on this forum. No person with functional brain will clap for this regime

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by uncleck: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2021
It depends on what you mean by "defeat". The solution is to split the country along religious line: Muslim and Christian States. Or maybe religious and secular states, and then people align accordingly.

But for a United Nigeria to defeat them? It's possible too. Don't use Afghanistan as a case study. I don't didn't see the sincerity of the US in fighting the Talibans from day one. America was more interested in selling weapons, and average Afghanistan is a Muslim and would support terrorists over any effort for liberation. Take northern Nigeria for instance, they only feel bad when they become victims of the senseless killings but will still not render any tangible assistance in the fight against terrorists because they have a soft spot for them. So the Afghans could have been undermining Americans' effort because they already see the west as infidels.

But a determined and smart leader can do the magic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Racoon(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2021
“Oh God, give victory to the Taliban and to al-Qaeda. Jihad is an obligation for every single believer, especially in Nigeria."

“..May God have mercy on Ahmad Fadeel al-Khalayleh"( Isah Pantami -speaking after the death of notorious Al-Qaeda leader)
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isa_Ali_Pantami
Nope! Most headslammers are terrorists and finance terrorism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Ganzoh: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Why dem no go get mind? Since na white man dey drop armo for dem with goverment helicopter...

1 Like

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by baconline(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2021
I really don't see that happenjng, but this war will just continue for as long as possible. The north should kiss development good bye as the only development I see is bandits and terrorists. A visionary leader could reduce it to a minimum
Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Mightymanna(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2021
No country has ever defeated terror completely, you will just be fighting till Jesus arrived, because all criminals will be disguised under that umbrella and be committing act of terrorism including the government itself.

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by cardoctor(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2021
D
Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2021
How can boko haram cease to exist when you have girl child marriages upandan? How can boko haram cease when the girl child in the north is not given proper education? How can it cease to exist when you have the north as breeding ground for poor Almajiri children and adults who don't know their left from right?

These are happening currently because the Governors in the north when they had the chance, did not do much for the people. With the way these northerner breed children coupled with the systematic poverty created there, boko haram is gonna have more than enough people willing to join them.

At least if as an Almajiri I see who go promise me better life, feed me, just for me to kill nigerian soldiers and other nigerians, why won't I enlist in boko haram? Since our government has failed us.

Terrorism isn't stopping anytime soon. It would only get worse. Brace yourselves, have yourself strapped, cause it's gonna be a helluva ride. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by cardoctor(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2021
N30bn in my account today and i promise they will be all gone by first week in the new year. Hahaha
Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by wiseone28: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Yes, if we don't have the religion of peace in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2021
For sure they can..
Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by greenie77: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2021
The will to defeat them is not present, Boko haram and ISWAP free reign in the.North will eventually lead to the present day Southern Nigeria disintegrating from the North, so it can become a Northern affair while the South face its own unique security challenges.....Nigeria is heading to Game Over and the writing is on the wall no matter how some choose to live in denial.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by sylve11: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Any government that can't defeat cultism, can't defeat iswap , bokoharam and any act of terrorism. embarassed cool

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? by malel1: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2021
orisa37:
YES. THEY'LL BE FULLY DEFEATED WHEN NIGERIA IS REORGANIZED FOR FULL POLICE, RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS AUTONOMY FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. THIS IS PRESENTLY DELAYED BECAUSE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

Did amanpour say that ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club / Odogwu Mara Tragic Death And How He Was Poison / Lagos Police Arraign Woman Over Alleged ₦‎2.4 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.