Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day (63355 Views)

Some Very Unlucky Lottery Winners / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by ImaIma1(f): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers always with interesting content.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by pseudonomer: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:
Leaving one earbud behind.

This happened to me recently but it’s within the same state.
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Explorers(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
remi1444:
Are you saying that ship will sail that way until it's berthed at its destination?

They'll likely send for tug boats to tow it to nearest port.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by dfrost: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
GorillaApp:

If na me be the other brother I go still dey jubilate because las las, I go still get nothing less than 1 meter from my brother cool
We all win las las

Yes na... All win na win for the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by dfrost: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

E no get choice

Before nko? The money too plenty not to be shared. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by dfrost: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mariezaza1:

Friends abi clients?

cheesy cheesy grin grin abeg abeg...
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Bukden16(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:
A transport truck carrying pizza.

Free Pizza
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Dybala11(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
EmmaLege:

Naija girls no mind to go save the phone. grin grin grin
Or make dem call their SIMPleton boyfriend to come rescue their phone for dem. grin
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Bukden16(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:
After taking your coffee.

Eww..!
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Zenithpeak(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Olayetan:

Ewww, I don't even know who's more spiritual between Indians and Africans

None....

Africans are spiritually foolish and lacks the spirit of discernment but Indians are eternally gullible... They worship anything... Elephant, Bull, Snake, Old bottle of wine, handfan, slippers, just anything you could imagine..... Hummn
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Hakeem12(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Zane2point4:
that’s why i hate those slimmy things i kill them like mad
I swear, na to vomit all the coffee o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by DavidEsq(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:
Village ppl sef
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by DavidEsq(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Na fufu, plantain and crayfish wey dem don bundle rigidly dem dey transport for ur area. Na why e never happen be that grin
Rigidly bundled cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by sheanzy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
tranxo:

This one is pure Photoshop. If the containers on the left are still falling, the ones at the right closest to the water should be INSIDE the water by now.

And there is no way containers stacked that high can remain "gummed" together at an almost horizontal position.

ewu.. ur whole life na Photoshop

bàstard human being
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by brainhgeek(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hakeem12:
That coffee post is disturbing embarassed

Very disturbing. One good reason to brew your coffee by yourself
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by foreveryoung1515(f): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

Till I saw ur comment , I never understood the pix
I still don't understand the picture
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Hakeem12(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
brainhgeek:

Very disturbing. One good reason to brew your coffee by yourself
Not even coffee alone, eating out is risky, there have been mentions of roaches, flies, etc in people's food after eating.
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by dfrost: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
So Explorers, I had to go and dig up the story about the brothers that won a lottery. That James has a golden heart for a human. Nigga even split his earnings with his friends of 40 years smiley shocked

https://www.lotterycritic.com/lottery-winners/the-stocklas-brothers-a-lottery-rivalry-for-the-ages/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Viraltrends123: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Most of my oyinbo friends aren't stingy. Maybe some others are
we are all the same, black and white
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Chevrolet076(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Most of my oyinbo friends aren't stingy. Maybe some others are

Friends or..... Client lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Reference(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
GenAbacha:

But thank god for insurance.

Fainting only ends at Nollywood

Well, distress may not be all about the loss of the merchandise.
There may also be issues of performance concerning timely delivery where huge contracts or reputations could be irreparably damaged.
Insurance does not cover for every failure just as forgiveness does not cover the scar of sin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Reference(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hakeem12:
I swear, na to vomit all the coffee o

And then a serious regimen of antibiotics..... very gross... angry
....then if you are in a civilised country, head to the courts..... and possibly free coffee for the rest of your life... grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by slowice(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Patriotism amidst abject squalor cool

The kind apc and their demons demand from nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by GenAbacha(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Reference:

Well, distress may not be all about the loss of the merchandise.
There may also be issues of performance concerning timely delivery where huge contracts or reputations could be irreparably damaged.
Insurance does not cover for every failure just as forgiveness does not cover the scar of sin.

When you’re signing contracts for any project and in the planning, you did not create allowances and contingency plans for problems that may arise such that you begin to get heart palpitations when you hear any news of delays or accidents then you shouldn’t even be doing business.
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
EmmaLege:

Naija girls no mind to go save the phone. grin grin grin
cheesy But the other gator behind be like if that girl go mistakenly put her hand inside to Comot the ehnn..walai She must collect grin
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Cti28(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:
Damnn! I almost vomited
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Cti28(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:

Damnn! This is so disgusting. I almost vomited.
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by youngdabold19: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:
Somebody Didn’t Strap The Egg Trolleys In Properly On The Delivery Truck.

10,500 Eggs Broken.

Na to sieve and fry this one
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Lols
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by joinnow: 4:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Explorers:
Just Married Couple In Front Of Their Burning Car.
It's not bad luck here
That tortise car no get radiator and too catch fire

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by joinnow: 4:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Explorers:
Free grab one for everyone
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by charlsecy(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Nonywendy:
if u survive it
Ijaya123:
Death is imminent here.
Wall geckos is bad news, physically and spiritually.
Do more research on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.