Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day (63356 Views)

Some Very Unlucky Lottery Winners / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Ijaya123: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
charlsecy:
Do more research on this.

You might want to share what you know here.
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by cally10(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
iamyemiakins:

***Phone ringing***
***Boss picks up***

Caller: Good morning sir... Ehrmmm... Sir... Ehrmmm...

Boss: Talk to me! What's wrong?!

Caller: Sir, I just got a call that the containers we were expecting from Europe just sank.

Boss:
[img]https://media./images/5389fc9ebde766de729e36b230781372/tenor.gif[/img]
This meme was actually from a movie called Billionaire Kingdom. Kenneth okonkwo received a call that the container (Goods) which he borrowed money from Bank to finance has just sank in the high seas.
Anyways baba later do ritual shaa
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Technology is sweet
I stare at it for like 5 sec and I still don't understand it..
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by BluntCrazeMan: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Differentiate:

I stare at it for like 5 sec and I still don't understand it..
But you have understood it now??
He left his Left Earbud behind in Europe and traveled to America with the right earbud.
Now, in his current location in America, he used the “Find-my-device” option.
So, the “find-my-device” technology simultaneously located the two earbuds wherever they were.
They were thousands of miles away from themselves.
Two different countries in two different continents.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
But you have understood it now??
Lol no I don't
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by BluntCrazeMan: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Differentiate:

Lol no I don't
He left his Left Earbud behind in Europe and traveled to America with the right earbud.
So, the “find-my-device” technology simultaneously located the two earbuds wherever they were.
You Get It Now??
Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You Get It Now??
Wow thanks Man I understand now .�

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day by Mohbola(f): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Gone to where
iamyemiakins:

The way I organize my items ehn, I never let any of my cords get tangled.

This one fit still work since na Apple earpiece but if na Transsion devices earpiece, it's gone! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.