Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why I Won’t Leave Your Man – Reality Star Tacha Tells Women (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Won’t Leave Your Man – Reality Star Tacha Tells Women (video) (261 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Leave Your Man – Reality Star Tacha Tells Women (video) by tkgz(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Reality star Tacha tells women – Big Brother Naija 2019 star and entrepreneur, Natacha Akide better known as Tacha has taken to social media to reveal why she would never leave somebody’s man.

Tacha joined the latest TikTok trend and decided to warn ladies that she has no plans of leaving their boyfriend if she gets them, especially the ones that are financially buoyant.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/reality-star-tacha-tells-women

(1) (Reply)

I Gave 50k Naira To Homeless Young Boy For Christmas (video) / Apostle Constance C. Friday tongue-lashes Disrespectful Fan / Reactions As Davido’s Babymamas, Sophia Momodu And Amanda Allegedly Fight In Gh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.