Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu (5226 Views)

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others / Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / Governor Sani Bello Flags Off COVID-19 Vaccination In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Beware of what?

Beware of the Angel of Death.

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Beware of the Angel of Death.
Looks like you have no idea on what you are talking about...pls if you ain't saying or proving anything logical don't mention me aiit..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by mainman7(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Brain use deactivation.

Influenza common cold sicknesses has suddenly disappeared since 2020, why?
Renamed and rebranded to force Humans to submit their sacred Bodies. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Great "achievement"!

I wonder when they will flag off mass employment of graduates, distribution of food and welfare packages to the poor, cheap or affordable accommodation for government workers, etc...

Leadership can't be that hard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Anebi2002: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Everyone should get vaccinated for safety..
I don't blame you for saying such thing but the government who are giving out disease to Nigerians, the US government that produce the vaccine says that it's not good for there indigents but for outsiders,..... can't we use our brains??��

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Lush100(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2021
A very immature thing to do.
He couldn't even campaign with employment, food, etc then bring this unneeded vax as an addition.

Of course he is a Nigerian politician so he does things without thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by bluefilm: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Nonsense.

They didn't flag off massive Palliative Donation centers anywhere in the country.

Never forget that.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by matm: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2021
And what of covid 19 palliative commodities and monies meant to be shared to d masses to cushion d effects of d pandemic,?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Anebi2002:

I don't blame you for saying such thing but the government who are giving out disease to Nigerians, the US government that produce the vaccine says that it's not good for there indigents but for outsiders,..... can't we use our brains??��
And where did they say that?can you give me a source where the government said that?
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by mainman7(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2021
cool

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by CrestMan: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Beware of what?

Beware of people like you who have been deceived into believing that fiasco of a vaccine-fraud. Beware of people like you who through ignorance and stupidity advocate for others to join you to take this fraud-vaccination.

Question: kindly tell us the number of jabs of vaccines and boosters required to eliminate covid-19 virus and it's variants completely?

Kind Advice: don't start what you cannot finish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by lexy2014: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Are those who have vaccinated safe?

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by CrestMan: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2021
mainman7:
Brain use deactivation.

Influenza common cold has suddenly disappeared since 2020,

That picture says it all. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Are those who have vaccinated safe?
Yeah they are safe..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2021
CrestMan:

Beware of people like you who have been deceived into believing that fiasco of a vaccine-fraud. Beware of people like you who through ignorance and stupidity advocate for others to join you to take this fraud-vaccination.

Question: kindly tell us the number of jabs of vaccines and boosters required to eliminate covid-19 virus and it's variants completely?

Kind Advice: don't start what you cannot finish!
Read about the effectiveness of the vaccine and stop bringing your cluelessness to my mention..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by jamace(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Which safety? You are on your own o.
The vaccine neither cures nor prevent ANYONE from the virus..

The city of GIBRALTAR has 100% of its population vaccinated yet people are dying and the disease keeps spreading.

Has Fauci taken the vaccine?
Has Bill Gates taken the vaccine?
Has the CEO of Pfizer taken the vaccine?
etc etc
Why have the chief proponents of this vaccine not taken the vaccine? Abi, dem no de die??

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE ON HIS OWN IN THIS MATTER. NO FORCE, PLEASE.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2021
jamace:
Which safety? You are on your own o.
The vaccine neither cures nor prevent ANYONE from the virus..

The city of GIBRALTAR has 100% of its population vaccinated yet people are dying and the disease keeps spreading.

Has Fauci taken the vaccine?
Has Bill Gates taken the vaccine?
Has the CEO of Pfizer taen the vaccine?
etc etc
Why have the chief proponents of this vaccine not taken the vaccine? Abi, dem no de die??
Pls if you don't make research don't debate I beg you..you can easily check online and see that Bill gate is vaccinated..and tell me where it's been stated that the vaccine neither cures or prevent anyone from the virus?
If you don't have idea about what you are talking about pls keep mute..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Looks like you have no idea on what you are talking about...pls if you ain't saying or proving anything logical don't mention me aiit..

I have a lot to say, but they’ve already been said. No need for endless repetition. It’s a waste of my time. All I got to say is they should just do their research. This is the age of information. No excuses.
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by jamace(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Pls if you don't make research don't debate I beg you..you can easily check online and see that Bill gate is vaccinated..and tell me where it's been stated that the vaccine neither cures or prevent anyone from the virus?
You mean those vaccination stunts? grin grin Oga, go take your vaccination ALONE abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by CrestMan: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Read about the effectiveness of the vaccine and stop bringing your cluelessness to my mention..

Oga, you are the clueless one here. Mr. Vaccine advocate, tell us how many jab of vaccines and boosters required to eliminate covid-19 virus and it's variants completely?

Also, list for us the effectiveness of the fraud-vaccine!

I know it will be difficult to answer my questions.

My kind observation:
It's like those people who ignorantly and foolishly took the fraud-vaccine without thinking are looking for other naive individuals to join them in partaking in this Circus so as to encourage themselves. I know alot of you are already regretting your hasty actions.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2021
kmcutez:

I have a lot to say, but they’ve already been said. No need for endless repetition. It’s a waste of my time. All I got to say is they should just do their research. This is the age of information. No excuses.
Who are you referring to? yourself or in response to the ignorant one's who don't believe in vaccination?
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2021
jamace:
You mean those vaccination stunts? grin grin Oga, go take your vaccination ALONE abeg.
Ok..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

are you one of their agents?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2021
CrestMan:

Oga, you are the clueless one here. Mr. Vaccine advocate, tell us how many jab of vaccines and boosters required to eliminate covid-19 virus and it's variants completely?

Also, list for us the effectiveness of the fraud-vaccine!

I know it will be difficult to answer my questions.

My kind observation:
It's like those people who ignorantly and foolishly took the fraud-vaccine without thinking are looking for other naive individuals to join them in partaking in this Circus so as to encourage themselves. I know alot of you are already regretting your hasty actions.

Once again pls check about the effectiveness of the vaccine..the vaccine is for protecting you against the virus..those who are vaccinated are less likely to contact and spread the virus..
Sir seriously I shouldn't be lecturing cos it's quite painful that as an adult you only listen to what you are being spoon fed..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Keepem:
are you one of their agents?
Does it matter?
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Does it matter?
who gives a shít? Just don't encourage anyone to take the poison. Vaccinate yourself, drink water and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Keepem:
who gives a shít? Just don't encourage anyone to take the poison. Vaccinate yourself, drink water and mind your business.
Next time don't be quick to display your lack of awareness aiit..did I force you to take the vaccine?I don't know you vice versa.. undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by lexy2014: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Yeah they are safe..

Why do they still need to go about with nose cover? Why do they need to keep away from d unvaccinated?
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Why do they still need to go about with nose cover? Why do they need to keep away from d unvaccinated?
Cos they might still be able to contact the virus..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by CrestMan: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Once again pls check about the effectiveness of the vaccine..the vaccine is for protecting you against the virus..those who are vaccinated are less likely to contact and spread the virus..
Sir seriously I shouldn't be lecturing cos it's quite painful that as an adult you only listen to what you are being spoon fed..

Thank you sir for trying to answer my simple questions but sir, you didn't finish: I ask again sir - how many vaccine shots and boosters are required to eliminate covid-19 virus and it's variants?

Let me now respond to your lame answer to my (b) question on you listing the effectiveness of taking the Vaccine:

Sir, you said (i) the vaccine will protect you against the virus (ii) those vaccinated are less likely to contact and spread the virus.

Are you not aware sir that your gods (Dr. Fauci/WHO/Bill Gate) have said the vaccine doesn't protect the vaccinated from re-contacting and spreading the virus? That you must continue to wear masks, maintain social distance etc

Are you not aware of the ineffectiveness of the vaccine to protect you against the virus OR you just deliberately decided to do brain deactivation?

PLEASE STOP ADVOCATING THIS VACCINE-FRAUD!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by ogascomax: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You speak out of hate..give me a source to your claim..and also give me a source where the government are administering "expired vaccines"?? undecided

You fit go take am make you leave people alone. Gone are those days I encourage people not to take it. Whoever decide to be ignorant let him be ignorant. Vaccine that have no better protection. Israel that have one of the highest vaccinated rate are on lockdown along some other vaccinated country. If you think the vaccine will protect you then you have decided to be fooled by you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Buttom And Hip / Cold Water Kills You: / 10 Ways Of Handling Premature Ejaculation Without Medications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.