Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu (5282 Views)

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others / Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / Governor Sani Bello Flags Off COVID-19 Vaccination In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

These are your words:

How can u still be able to contract a virus when d vaccine is supposed to protect u from contracting d virus?
Less likely doesn't mean you can't contact em..
If you are fully vaccinated and become infected .. you can spread the virus to others. People with weakened immune systems..including people who take immunosuppressive medications..may not be protected even if fully vaccinated.
Your problems are comprehension and lack of understanding...
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Ezyp:

See how you think you brilliantly escape the question. I feel pity for you honestly.
Feel pity for your ignorance..cos you only believe what y've been spoon fed..you don't bother to make research on certain issues..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by chidan1214: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Pls if you don't make research don't debate I beg you..you can easily check online and see that Bill gate is vaccinated..and tell me where it's been stated that the vaccine neither cures or prevent anyone from the virus?
If you don't have idea about what you are talking about pls keep mute..

U dey
Blind
Deaf
And
Dumb
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by lexy2014: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Less likely doesn't mean you can't contact em..
If you are fully vaccinated and become infected .. you can spread the virus to others. People with weakened immune systems..including people who take immunosuppressive medications..may not be protected even if fully vaccinated.
Your problems are comprehension and lack of understanding...

Why should a person become infected after vaccination since u say vaccination
GonzalezAguero:

Gives protection against any said illness sir..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by ade80: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

When you get vaccinated you are protected and less likely to get infected..pls what's your problems..

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Why should a person become infected after vaccination since u say vaccination
Lexy you need to pay me for lecturing you oo..when I said vaccine do we only have covid vaccine?you need to know different vaccines works for different illness sir.. Comprehension that's what you lack..it's good to be inquisitive tho .
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2021
chidan1214:

U dey
Blind
Deaf
And
Dumb
Ok sir..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Ezyp(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Feel pity for your ignorance..cos you only believe what y've been spoon fed..you don't bother to make research on certain issues..
I believe this what you should be telling yourself every morning. It will help you out of your stupidity. SMH
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Originalsly: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Pls if you don't make research don't debate I beg you..you can easily check online and see that Bill gate is vaccinated..and tell me where it's been stated that the vaccine neither cures or prevent anyone from the virus?
If you don't have idea about what you are talking about pls keep mute..

In your research... where did it ever say the vaccine prevents you from contracting or spreading the virus? Even in their infomercials they state the COVID-19 vaccines do not protect you from contracting nor spreading the virus. They say it protects you from serious diseases and hospitalization. .... now what on earth does that mean? Colin Powell was fully vaccinated.... but he died of COVID-19. When a fully vaccinated person dies of COVID-19....it is because of underlying conditions. When an unvaccinated person dies period ... cause of death is pinned on COVID-19... because the person was not vaccinated. So in your research.... tell us why one should be vaccinated.

@ topic. They talk about improving healthcare in the State but cannot mention one thing they have done ... built new healthcare centres ... equipment for the hospitals .... provided ambulances .... implemented outreach programmes..... nothing. But for COVID-19 jabs .... 36 mobile units .... jabbing points close to everybody... trained how many to inflict the jabs... literally started up a whole new segment of "health care" to make sure 50% of the people get what they did not ask for nor do not want. All along he claimed they were doing the needful to contain the spread... why not continue?
In these times .... miscreants can finally redeem themselves and do some good for their community. They should know what to do.
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by lexy2014: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Lexy you need to pay me for lecturing you oo..when I said vaccine do we only have covid vaccine?you need to know different vaccines works for different illness sir.. Comprehension that's what you lack..it's good to be inquisitive tho .

U can't even lecture yourself. The question still stands: Why should a person become infected after vaccination since u say vaccination "Gives protection against any said illness..."?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Ezyp:

I believe this what you should be telling yourself every morning. It will help you out of your stupidity. SMH
Thanks for agreeing with me..I am happy yve learnt one or two on how the vaccine works..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Originalsly:

In your research... where did it ever say the vaccine prevents you from contracting or spreading the virus? Even in their infomercials they state the COVID-19 vaccines do not protect you from contracting nor spreading the virus. They say it protects you from serious diseases and hospitalization. .... now what on earth does that mean? Colin Powell was fully vaccinated.... but he died of COVID-19. When a fully vaccinated person dies of COVID-19....it is because of underlying conditions. When an unvaccinated person dies period ... cause of death is pinned on COVID-19... because the person was not vaccinated. So in your research.... tell us why one should be vaccinated.

@ topic. They talk about improving healthcare in the State but cannot mention one thing they have done ... built new healthcare centres ... equipment for the hospitals .... provided ambulances .... implemented outreach programmes..... nothing. But for COVID-19 jabs .... 36 mobile units .... jabbing points close to everybody... trained how many to inflict the jabs... literally started up a whole new segment of "health care" to make sure 50% of the people get what they did not ask for nor do not want.
In these times .... miscreants can finally redeem themselves and do some good for their community. They should know what to do.
And did I ever say it prevents from contacting the virus..?
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

U can't even lecture yourself. The question still stands: Why should a person become infected after vaccination since u say vaccination "Gives protection against any said illness..."?

when I said vaccine do we only have covid vaccine?you need to know different vaccines works for different illness sir..
Here you go.. simple research would help your sanity but you feel like going back and forth..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Ezyp(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Thanks for agreeing with me..I am happy yve learnt one or two on how the vaccine works..
SMH...The issue is about covid vaccine not vaccine in general. I have no issue getting vaccinated but the issue is with covid vaccine. It does nothing but stroke and heart attack. Do your research about it.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Ezyp:

SMH...you issue is about covid vaccine not vaccine in general. I have no issue getting vaccinated but the issue is with covid vaccine. It does nothing but stroke and heart attack. Do your research about it.
I understand what you are saying sir..the feeling is normal tho..in this country where we have funny Leaders the citizens would hardly believe em..
On a more sincere note I've never heard or seen anyone getting heart attacj cos of the vaccine.. except they have cardiac arrest itself..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by ade80: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2021
It is a new technology

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by lexy2014: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

when I said vaccine do we only have covid vaccine?you need to know different vaccines works for different illness sir..
Here you go.. simple research would help your sanity but you feel like going back and forth..

When I asked u "what is the job of a vaccine?" U emphatically replied: "Gives protection against any said illness...". Kindly find screenshot below.

My question still stands: Why should a person become infected after vaccination since u say vaccination "Gives protection against any said illness..."?

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Originalsly: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

There are many vaccines. Polio vaccine protects you from contracting Polio. Smallpox vaccine protects you from contracting smallpox. What protection one gets from COVID-19 vaccine? You have right to pretend not to see the question or to dance around it .
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by lexy2014: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Yes u did
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Originalsly: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Mr. Researcher..... why should one be vaccinated?
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Jostoman: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes u did
Ok...
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Anebi2002: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

And where did they say that?can you give me a source where the government said that?
Go and make research sir..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Anebi2002:

Go and make research sir..
Sounds funny..just tell me you don't have an idea on the matter..it's all good man.. enjoy
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Jpolgar(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
chidan1214:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VJmvdgskiq1U/

Enjoy, maybe it can help u.

MSM is not the only source of news
Also,
Bad govt is not the only source of news

Critical thinking is dead... If only people will watch Murad's documentary. Happy to see a lot of nairalanders are awake though!
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Ezyp(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I understand what you are saying sir..the feeling is normal tho..in this country where we have funny Leaders the citizens would hardly believe em..
On a more sincere note I've never heard or seen anyone getting heart attacj cos of the vaccine.. except they have cardiac arrest itself..
Yes. Honestly, people in Africa don't have heart attacks after taking the vaccine but in Europe there are lots of people in hospital as a result of the vaccine. Of course the media won't report it but it is true ( I 100% know this). Also let us analyze this. In Germany, there 70%+ vaccinated but right now rate of daily covid is 50,000 or more. Spain has over 80% vaccinated but recently they just announced that Spain is a risk country. Netherland has 85% vaccinated but they are struggling with virus as well. France has above 70% vaccinated but of course they struggle with the virus. Mind you, the precautions over in Europe are strict. Mask must be worn in almost every where you go. Now Africa as a continent is only 7.2% vaccinated but has fewer case and very few death. People in Africa don't follow the precautions. Crowded places, no mask on except entering banks. Tell me is the covid vaccine really working? Why write earlier on this thread that if everyone has the vaccine then everyone is safe?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ezyp:

Yes. Honestly, people in Africa don't have heart attacks after taking the vaccine but in Europe there are lots of people in hospital as a result of the vaccine. Of course the media won't report it but it is true ( I 100% know this). Also let us analyze this. In Germany, there 70%+ vaccinated but right now rate of daily covid is 50,000 or more. Spain has over 80% vaccinated but recently they just announced that Spain is a risk country. Netherland has 85% vaccinated but they are struggling with virus as well. Now Africa as a continent is only 7.2% vaccinated but has fewer case and very few death. Tell me is the covid vaccine really working? Why write earlier on this thread that if everyone has the vaccine then everyone is safe?
I understand all points you made and they are quite astute..note I can't remember saying this "if everyone has the vaccine then everyone is safe"
You guys failed to understand the point I was trying to make.. prevention is different from cure..you are less likely to contact the virus when yve been vaccinated..that's my point..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Ezyp(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I understand all points you made and they are quite astute..note I can't remember saying this "if everyone has the vaccine then everyone is safe"
You guys failed to understand the point I was trying to make.. prevention is different from cure..you are less likely to contact the virus when yve been vaccinated..that's my point..
Your point is wrong. With the low percentage of unvax Africans, Africa should be empty by now but the reverse is the case compare to Europe who follow strickly the rules to stop the spread and has higher vaccinated but are the ones dying. I know about 5 people who had the virus without vaccine and they took no drugs other than eat healthy. In less than 2 weeks they got healed. The virus is not as fatal like they made it so. Of course people died from it but I bet they all had health issues before the virus. Vaccinating is not the solution. As a matter of course it is part of the problem. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ezyp:

Your point is wrong. With the low percentage of unvax Africans, Africa should be empty by now but the reverse is the case compare to Europe who follow strickly the rules to stop the spread and has higher vaccinated but are the ones dying. I know about 5 people who had the virus without vaccine and they took no drugs other than eat healthy. In less than 2 weeks they got healed. The virus is not as fatal like they made it so. Of course people died from it but I bet they all had health issues before the virus. Vaccinating is not the solution. As a matter of course it is part of the problem. Think about it.
I shalt think about it.. thanks for your point man..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Originalsly: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

That link is empty boss..I wanted you or that person to prove how the govt is administering expired vaccine.

Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Originalsly:

Thanks for that..
Re: Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu by Reflect7: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Everyone should get vaccinated for safety..

Fck you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

z / What's The Best Diapers? / Rexburn As The Art Of Jewellery Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.