Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Everyone Wants To Fight Me Just To Trend, Dr Kemi Olunloyo Comes At Ada Ameh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Wants To Fight Me Just To Trend, Dr Kemi Olunloyo Comes At Ada Ameh (370 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / BBNAIJA: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Tacha After Blasting Seyi Awolowo. PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo Comes Again For Teyanna Taylor And Seyi Law's Obese Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Wants To Fight Me Just To Trend, Dr Kemi Olunloyo Comes At Ada Ameh by Cuterboy(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Social media journalist, Dr Kemi Olunloyo comes out aggressively at Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh after the latter promised to deal with her on the streets.

This is coming after the Officer in charge of the legal department of the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) of the Lagos Police Command, Panti, Yaba, Yetunde Cardoso announced that five students and three staff of the Dowen College in Lake, Lagos State, have been charged to court over the alleged assault of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni.

The 57-year-old blogger hosted a Twitter Space and noted that her informants presently at the ongoing investigations revealed that the late 12-year-old was willing and wanted to join the cult despite the rigorous initiation process which entailed being beaten and given engine oil to drink.

This revelation by Kemi didn’t sit well with people especially Ada Ameh...

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/everyone-wants-to-fight-me-just-to-trend-dr-kemi-olunloyo-comes-aggressively-at-ada-ameh-reminds-her-of-her-daughter-who-died/

Re: Everyone Wants To Fight Me Just To Trend, Dr Kemi Olunloyo Comes At Ada Ameh by princechurchill(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Igbos wants to trade Joe igbokwe and Uche mmaduagwu, and Yorubas are offering FFK and Kemi

As at yesterday evening the meeting be like say e no go hold due to the level of madness residing in four of them
Re: Everyone Wants To Fight Me Just To Trend, Dr Kemi Olunloyo Comes At Ada Ameh by mii4u(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi is not supposed to say that at this time that the family and friends are grieving, even if it's true, she should have just pipe low. Though I don't believe the boy was bin initiated.

(1) (Reply)

Oluwa Lagos Fires Sassy For Saying James Brown Have The Face Of A Horse / Bobrisky’s Former P.A, Oye Shares Alleged Unedited Video Of His Butt / Davido Threatens To Leave Stage After Dog Came For His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.