Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon (11379 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by obinna37(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
I will give it to His Excellency Governor Willie Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by davodyguy: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evergreen4:
Mr Alex reports , Your Baba nla is not on the list
Alex is the one organizing the award na.
So he knows what he's doing
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by halfbloodprince(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
davodyguy:

Alex is organizing award for him

Lmao
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Chikeluba25(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
It is festive season... Expect level of doings and more from AnAmBrA...

Obodo amaka mehn.

1 Share

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by ekanx27(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
the man in the middle is the winner. it is not a rocket science.
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by wazobiam05: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
juman:
Willie Obiano.
Because he delivered soludo as next governor.

He didn't, but Anambra people did.
Going by Obiano's performance, soludo should n't have emerged governor elect.

So for me it is Obi Kubana,who shook Anambra in June, and empowered 300 youths.
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by juman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
wazobiam05:

Somebody that wasted so much money on burial.
No.

Obiano allowed soludo to represent the party.
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Dhury: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is the best ibo man of all times .Anambra should reward him as Anambra best man of the year for killed a saboteur, DR AKUNYELI.
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Okwyjesus(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Super1759:
Soludo Charles Chukwuma
He is at the center of the graph

Dude have the world as his platform.
He got the pen to rewrite history.

He is the man of the year and the man to watch. Am expecting a drastic revolution in Anambra economy from him.

Profs no dey do well in leadership let it stop with Soludo
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by PrudencyFeats: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
30 years?

I don't understand... Can someone explain better. Which year was Anambra state created?
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by tctrills: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Super1759:
Soludo Charles Chukwuma
He is at the center of the graph
remind us what he has done for anambra
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by tctrills: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Obi cubana Or Soludo

Anambra Obodo ndi-okaluobi.
please remind us what soludo has done 4banambra
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by GoldenSpec: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
I support DaruDapo Abiodun grin
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by thatigboman1: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
30 years?

I don't understand... Can someone explain better. Which year was Anambra state created?
that's the new anambra with awka as capital, created in 1991. Old anambra with enugu as capital was divided into 2 states - enugu and anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Burruchaga71(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Obiano
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's unfair for Godwin Maduka. He deserves the award grin

Yeeee; who stone me!
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by redroom: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pvin:
Nnamdi Kanu

Anambra not Beerfraud

2 Likes

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by redroom: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
AFULA:
ObI CuBaNa

Smh
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Onyeka2019: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
I thought flavor was claiming Enugu before..

Anambra way day claim another state.

Omo make they give Mr obi my man..

I’m sure by this time some years to come my name will be among the list by the special grace of almighty GOD..

GOD bless Anambra..

1 Like

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Ournolly: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pvin:
Nnamdi Kanu
Is not from Anambra State.
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by PrudencyFeats: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
thatigboman1:
that's the new anambra with awka as capital, created in 1991. Old anambra with enugu as capital was divided into 2 states - enugu and anambra.

Meaning no state lays claim to the old Anambra right?
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by thatigboman1: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Meaning no state lays claim to the old Anambra right?
yea
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by kelly72: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Put Innoson on that list, dude been making Anambra proud since decades.

Second, Peter Obi, been going around Anambra State equipping secondary schools and hospitals with his money.

Soludo hasn't shown much of his hand.

1 Like

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by MartinsD12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
dailybuzzng:
The prestigious and highly anticipated Anambra Man of the Year award, 2021 edition will soon be unveiled to the public. The first edition of the award ceremony was held on the 20th of December, 2020. According to the organizers, this year’s Man of the Year Award event is significant in every respect because it is part of the events lined up to celebrate Anambra @30. Reputable companies have indicated interest to partner the event which is coming under the auspices of Inspire Anambra@30 project.

The organizers have taken the transparency mantra further by making the selection process of this year's Man of the Year open for public participation through voting. The same process will be followed on all other categories including the most respected brands. The organizers therefore urge Anambrarians to vote credible people who have used their talents and their position to impact the lives of Anambra people and inspire humanity in general; individuals and brands whose deeds have uplifted and showcased the image of the state in brilliant colours. The essence of the voting, according to the Organizers, would be to make Anambra Man of the Year Award the people's award.

Speaking to newsmen on this year’s Award event, the organizers stated that the openness and transparency of the whole process will make Anambra people very proud of the nominees who would emerge and urge ndi Anambra to participate fully in order to make it worthwhile. They added that the outcome of the voting will even surprise the nominees because most them may be shocked to know that ndi Anambra hold them in high esteem.

The Anambra man of the year award, a private sector driven project was inaugurated last year to celebrate deserving men and women from Anambra State whose impact in their career and their efforts towards community development have generated wide acclaim and deserve encouragement. The organizers reiterated that what stands the Anambra Man of the Year Award out is based on the fact that it is no longer the business as usual type of award which questions the credibility of the organizers and the nominees alike. "After the nominations are announced, we will swing into action to do our due diligence to ensure that all the nominees and the final recipients fully deserve it", the group added.

The Anambra Man of the Year Award celebrates merit, excellence, stellar public service, innovations and contributions towards advancement on Anambra’s journey towards greatness.

The Awardees, are drawn from diverse walks of life/callings and are meant to be people whose demeanor inspire Ndi-Anambra. Corporate bodies will also be recognized too based on their visibility and acceptance.

The ceremony is packaged by the Akulueuno Foundation in conjunction with Eminent Media, Stand up for Women Society, Tournigeria communications, Alex reports and 100 Achievers Team. The date of the event will be announced soon.

Source: https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2021/12/08/anambra30-anambra-to-unveil-man-of-the-year-soon/
Flavour is there , what contribution has he done for Anambra state?
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by PrudencyFeats: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
thatigboman1:
yea

But the name nomenclature ought to go to/with the new Anambra since the name is still the same.

Now, which state pays gratuity of former workers and ex governors?

Its confusing. Will it be shared among Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu?
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by InternalAuditor: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
wazobiam05:

[/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth. Obiano performed so well, built international conference centre, international airport, flyovers, bridges, roads, hospitals, etc. Mention 5 governors in Nigeria that achieved that much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by warlordd(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pvin:
Nnamdi Kanu
That criminal is not from Anambra.
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Aniweta00: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Soludo
Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by warlordd(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's Soludo for me!!! For the first time in the history of state governorship election in Nigeria, America and Britain not only showed interest in the election but congratulated the winner.

1 Like

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
who is obi cubana?.....we don't know him here in Nnewi.......

we get small small Boyz wey no dey make noise in Nnewi.......we hate noise makers.

Re: Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon by Alusiizizi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Innoson. As far as I know, his businesses/industries provided employment to many Anambrarians. The others, I'm not sure what they have done to impact favorably, but feel free to bring up points.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria / 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.