Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Miss You So Much - Ada Ameh Celebrates Her Daughter's 33rd Posthumous Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss You So Much - Ada Ameh Celebrates Her Daughter's 33rd Posthumous Birthday (652 Views)

Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Ada Ameh Celebrates Aladi Godsgift, Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss You So Much - Ada Ameh Celebrates Her Daughter's 33rd Posthumous Birthday by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Actress Ada Ameh has taken to her verified Instagram page to celebrate her late daughter, Aladi, on her 33rd posthumous birthday.

Recall Aladi Godgift Ameh who was the only child of Ada passed away on October 20, 2020 following an unsuccessful surgery.

Celebrating her birthday, Ada shared lovely video collage of Aladi on her Instagram page

She wrote:

''Happy posthumous birthday my beautiful Angel.
I miss you so much my beautiful baby girl.
Aladi I miss miss you my baby!!
The gift of my youth oo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXVJCtkooXa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/11/i-miss-you-so-much-ada-ameh-celebrates-her-daughters-33rd-posthumous-birthday/

lalasticlala
mynd44
missyb3

Re: I Miss You So Much - Ada Ameh Celebrates Her Daughter's 33rd Posthumous Birthday by halfbloodprince(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Heartbreaking. May you be reunited once more, and may her soul Rest In Peace.
Re: I Miss You So Much - Ada Ameh Celebrates Her Daughter's 33rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nonsense!!

Sometimes we should allow the dead to rest in peace...

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Has A Problem And It Isn't Nigerian Artistes / Peruzzi Hypes Portable As A Special Kind Whose Shine Cant Be Understood / Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.