Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ (1175 Views)

Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Lovelink1991(f): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
A young man who specializes in stealing has met his water shallow when he went on a mission.

He was apprehended by military men when he went to steal I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOR (small generator)

After giving him the beat of his life they forced him to repent and give his life to Christ on the spot.

Watch the video via this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZi75VdNVKY

Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cash and carry

1 Like

Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by frustratedlife: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pastor righteousness whatcha say?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Cyphar(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Water shallow? Cash? Ok now I understand
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Baawaa(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
With that his face he must repent grin angry angry angry
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Lovelink1991(f): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
frustratedlife:
Pastor righteousness whatcha say?

Leave pastor righteousness out of this one. Every mallam with he own kettle
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Lovelink1991(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Baawaa:
With that his face he must repent grin angry angry angry

They must have used beat to reduce 20 years from that man's life span.
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Ayomi90: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by JUSTASLIP: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
WOw Jesus is Lord...
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Daddyjesus: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
As daddyjesus I have forgiven him.
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Bastard1stborn: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Are you sure he was cash or transfer?
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Mayng01(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
He has been reconfigured
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Oharina(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
And this is how Christianity started in Africa
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Torg77: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Dsvfgfgfg gfgfgfgfgfg

hii
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by paulolee(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2021
no b only cash na transfer
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by paulolee(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Torg77:
THIS GIRL IS A RAPIST.. I LEFT MY KID FOR HER TO BABY SIT AND SHE RAPED MY CHILD
WTF IS DIS?
Re: Military Men Cash A Thief, Forced Him To Repent & Give His Life To Christ by Agricmoney(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2021
e get as e be o

Anyway, Agriculture is life

(1) (Reply)

I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone / Zambian Student Arrested In Russia For Twerking At War Memorial (video) / Oyinbo Boy w/ Whip Storms Black Family’s Home- Oyinbo Dad Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.