Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone (1181 Views)

Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me / I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit / I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Ayedata777: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
I was on my own oh, any time I on my data connection loan apps advertise will just pop up on my phone to interrupt what am doing.
So I desired to install the loan app in my phone and took loan of 14k and 9k.
And now they are disturbing me to pay their money, Me I don't have money to payback oh.
I didn't tell them that I want loan,they where the ones that were disturbing my phone with their loan app advertise.
What is your own experience.

3 Likes

Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by complexBoss12: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin

Firstly, choosing to post this on crime section, means you know you're wrong.

Secondly, have you tried other pop up adds, like hook up sites, penis enlargement, etc. if you didn't succumb
to other adverts, but only this one, you're wrong.

try n pay up, a typical Nigerian is always self-righteous. the guy below has prolly said it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
As they were “disturbing” you and you yielded to collecting their loan, also yield now that they are “disturbing” you to pay back the loan. Abi?

Don’t come and give us this I was on my own jeje story.

4 Likes

Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Oceanjagaban: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Online loan agents plenty for nairaland o...them go come for you here o,just watch
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Paulplayy: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Online loan agents plenty for nairaland o...them go come for you here o,just watch

Aiye wan ma ba je ni !!!
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Oceanjagaban: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Paulplayy:

Aiye wan ma ba je ni !!!
I no understand yoruba
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by NaijaCover(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ayedata777:
I was on my own oh, any time I on my data connection loan apps advertise will just pop up on my phone to interrupt what am doing.
And now they are disturbing me to pay their money, Me I don't have money to payback oh.
I didn't tell them that I want loan,they where the ones that were disturbing my phone with their loan app advertise.
Them go soon begin cast u. Those guys disturbance too much. Omo run from them o, their loan is a debt trap.
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Rickmann: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ayedata777:

They eventually got you.
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by carrlyleone: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
I don't know why I find the OP funny cheesy
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Austinbiggy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
them sabi disturb ooooo maybe they have good customer care that do not call your phone contact. any money way enter your account dem go carry all so better change your card or sim card
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Boogyman557: 4:55am On Feb 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

De JOLLY 4 D PARTY UNTIL better RUBBERZ go JAZZ in ur ACCOUNT and Dem go WIPE am..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by ebuka440: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
You could have ignored them
Re: I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone by Torg77: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ayedata777:
U ARE A SCAMMER. YOU TOOK THE LOAN BECAUSE YOU WERE BROKE. PAY THEIR MONEY BACK. WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS SCAMMING

(1) (Reply)

No More! —Anambra Youths Declare War On Roadside Thieves, Touts, Other Hoodlums / [video] In Awka, Three Ladies Run Mad After Alighting From Benz / Inside Life: Woman Strips Herself Nak3d Fighting For Her Child (lesson To All M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.