Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Used Dogs To Chase Away NEPA Official That Came To Cut Light: Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Used Dogs To Chase Away NEPA Official That Came To Cut Light: Video (310 Views)

Electric Don Finally Shock Nepa Wey Wan Cut Light Ooh Shocking And Sad / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Used Dogs To Chase Away NEPA Official That Came To Cut Light: Video by film3four: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021

Re: Man Used Dogs To Chase Away NEPA Official That Came To Cut Light: Video by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Una no dey bring light.Una dey come cut cable.After cutting the cable una go say make them pay reconnection fee.Imagine!
If I check now na crazy bill them carry go give that house to pay.
Re: Man Used Dogs To Chase Away NEPA Official That Came To Cut Light: Video by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol,,, in Mr P's voice...........

Reason with me, as they no cut today, they go cut am tomorrow, abi you wan make them choke.
Re: Man Used Dogs To Chase Away NEPA Official That Came To Cut Light: Video by lalasticlala(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2021

(1)

Actor Bishop Umoh 'Okon Lagos' Loses His Mother / I Killed Ex-gov Igbinedon's Mother Stool,stole #100,000 Wristwatch- Maid / How Police Sergeant’s ‘accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.