Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) (41243 Views)

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) / Ben Akabueze Contradicts Pantami, Says 5% Telecom Tax Stands / President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
ok it is a natural birth at 55 years of age afterall what God cannot do does not exist grin. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit
One of my kindred, a peasant farmer in the village gave birth at 54. In fact, the last baby he had was 14 years before she gave birth to this particular one. For your information, IVF have less than 30% rate of success, is not what you just work in and come out with a result. There are a lot of people that has done it couple of times without success. Even if is IVF, you still need to appreciate God because many have done it without result.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Latakia(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emma5097:

If you check am now it's possible this woman has bought this child and faked the pregnancy.
The same way your m*m fake your pregnancy and conceived u ba

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
also thank ivf oh grin
There is nothing the Lord can not do.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Madam the Madam

If we start to advocate DNA test, people will become jittery.

angry

When will you ever have sense?
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Kisico: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
cooooooks:
Congrats to them. Thank IVF if applicable.

Some ladies do remain fertile in their 50s.
Yes, of course. A woman in my neighbourhood gave birth to a very healthy baby at 51 through natural conception.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
One of my kindred, a peasant farmer in the village gave birth at 54. In fact, the last baby he had was 14 years before she gave birth to this particular one. For your information, IVF have less than 30% rate of success, is not what you just work in and come out with a result. There are a lot of people that has done it couple of times without success. Even if is IVF, you still need to appreciate God because many have done it without result.
Good for your relation. State the percentage of 54 year old women that can conceive naturally with the comparison of the ivf rate of success grin
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Kisico: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
To what end will she buy a baby when she has children, both male and female already?
Don't mind that one. I wonder how some people think and reason
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
For a woman above 45 years of age it is 2% to conceive with her own natural eggs. For an over 50 year old woman is 1%. Anyway miracles happen everyday that is why we are still praying for a messaih to save Nigeria
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by bluefilm: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
I pray the baby doesn't become an Imbecile_.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD .
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
She's lucky to not have entered menopause at 50. Congratulations Ma.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Pimine: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
in her mid 50's.? Go figure
Aswearugaaad

You don't know shit!
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

You don't know shit!
Fertility in the Aging Female
A woman’s best reproductive years are in her 20s. Fertility gradually declines in the 30s, particularly after age 35. Each month that she tries, a healthy, fertile 30-year-old woman has a 20% chance of getting pregnant. That means that for every 100 fertile 30-year-old women trying to get pregnant in 1 cycle, 20 will be successful and the other 80 will have to try again. By age 40, a woman’s chance is less than 5% per cycle, so fewer than 5 out of every 100 women are expected to be successful each month.

Women do not remain fertile until menopause. The average age for menopause is 51, but most women become unable to have a successful pregnancy sometime in their mid-40s. These percentages are true for natural conception as well as conception using fertility treatment, including in vitro fertilization (IVF). Although stories in the news media may lead women and their partners to believe that they will be to able use fertility treatments such as IVF to get pregnant, a woman’s age affects the success rates of infertility treatments. The age-related loss of female fertility happens because both the quality and the quantity of eggs gradually decline. You don't know sh*t either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tomek09:
She's lucky to not have entered menopause at 50. Congratulations Ma.
During most menstrual cycles, one of your eggs ripens and is released from an ovary (ovulation) in preparation for fertilization. However, the decline in the number of your eggs (also called ‘ovarian reserve’) continues faster than that, and from the time you start your periods approximately 1,000 eggs are destined to die each month. Over the course of a lifetime your ovaries will release about 500 eggs in their mature form. When the supply of eggs runs out, your ovaries cease to make estrogen, and you will go through the menopause. For most women this happens around the age of 50: the average age in the developed world is 51.4 years1. From this point onwards you will no longer be able to get pregnant naturally.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by prophetfire: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
also thank ivf oh grin
. Bad belle pipo dem!!!!!!!
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by StreetFight: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Do Igbos now wants to be competing with Hausa/Fulani on rearing Almajaris ni?
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
God's miracles/works is beyond science comprehension and analysis
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
prophetfire:
. Bad belle pipo dem!!!!!!!
bad Belle for a 55 year plus woman giving g birth. grin I pass as I have all the children I need in this life wink cheesy
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by TheGift: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
TimeTraveller:
So Pastor Ben still dey samankwe? grin grin

If you see some pastors and their wives, you go begin wonder how dem dey take kpekus grin grin Holiness no reach that area.

Sex is not unholy. And lack of sex is not holiness.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations

Millionaire Baby
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGift:

Sex is not unholy. And lack of sex is not holiness.

Try to loosen up, it's not that deep.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by TheGift: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Try to loosen up, it's not that deep.

I’m good, even though you coulda fooled me.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
God's time is always the best.

Congratulations to the Akabuezes!

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kobicove:

Maybe the other children were of the same sex undecided

Even if, would they need an IVF to try again?
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by baby124: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
Good for your relation. State the percentage of 54 year old women that can conceive naturally with the comparison of the ivf rate of success grin
Many actually. Ability to give birth through natural conception comes down to Genetics and health conditions. In my family we don’t go into menopause till late 60’s and many children everywhere.

Some women start entering menopause mid to late 20’s or 30’s. It’s not all women o. Some married as virgins at 18 and no kids. I know someone who married really early and 20yrs later no kids. She’s in her 30’s.
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
also thank ivf oh grin

IVF ko, close your dirty teeth abeg angry
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
bad Belle for a 55 year plus woman giving g birth. grin I pass as I have all the children I need in this life wink cheesy

Yes, you're a bad belle smiley They also have other kids, this is just like a miracle baby, he's obviously special... Do you have any special child? tongue
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
StreetFight:
Do Igbos now wants to be competing with Hausa/Fulani on rearing Almajaris ni?

Omo, sense far from you oh grin
What has giving birth to children you have enough money to spoil got to do with rearing Almajaris?

Even if this man has 10 children, you can't see them on the street. There's ego, pepper, shishi, money, so REST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.