Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture (7263 Views)

Nigerians Goes Out To Fight Like Warriors, Just To Recover Peter Obi Mandate / Border Closure Bites Hard On Rice, Textile Shops In Benin Republic / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by alanto: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Me or Yoruba people hates Tinubu so much aa seen in the comment section

I don't hate Tinubu o, It's yoruba people that hates Tinubu
Lol. Have you accepted your skull is flat as in like iron board?
Lol. It’s okay for you to hate Tinubu. You eat from pdp. Me I know most of you are paid agents. You have confirmed yourself to be.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Thobby02lawbar(f): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yoruba o igbo o. Me I no hate Any tribe na im make me go marry an igbo man con born my pickin for North and I be Yoruba girl..
Please vote my baby
He is contesting for Christmas baby of the year with Kisskids diaper on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXLctb3MxZg/?utm_medium=copy_link

That's the link..
Thank u. We'll share our Christmas meat with u if we win.
[left][/left]
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
altoremorse:
Interesting piece

Yeah right

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Redcrafton: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Afriqan:

Which shows that Yorubas have always been objective in this country, irrespective of ethnicity. How many ethnic groups can beat their chest to forgo ethnic bias and say the truth about the political leaders from their own region? That's why we need to move beyond useless ethnic orientation and vote in capable and patriotic people into power.

We need more people like Moghalu, Jimi Agbaje, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and their likes in our political scene, not all these people who are responsible for the chaos in our society.

Take it or leave it, Yorubas are the only reason why Nigeria remains united... If I come as a Nigerian in the next life, I am coming as a Yoruba man. cool

The only thing you contribute to Nigeria is ACCOMMODATION.

What do you export to other regions?

You have been boasting about IGR, where do you use it?

Nigeria will miss the north for their food.

Nigeria will miss the Igbos for their commerce in all major towns in Nigeria

Nigeria will miss the Fulanis for the cows...

Nigeria will miss the SS tribes, including the Igbos there as well for the oil.

Now what would they miss you for? Accommodation? The man in Zuru market doesn't know about your accommodation.

These are the reason you re the main ONE NIGERIA advocates, than all the tribes mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

Now what would they miss you for? Accommodation? The man in Zuru market doesn't know about your accommodation.

These are the reason you re the main ONE NIGERIA advocates, than all the tribes mentioned.

You talk well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Drogunov: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
seunmsg:

They are those who have been winning elections since 2015. I’m sure you and your inconsequential family members can’t relate.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lance Bombardier Auditor Sabinus Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. APC thug with literacy skills! You will be alright. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Redcrafton: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You talk well

Thanks...

My aim is to put these guys in their place.

The era of Lagos-Ibadan media axis of lies is over.

Watch how they will desert this thread..and when it becomes important.it will be hidden.like the others.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Demosolar: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google as well as Otegbeye Ademola on facebook for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by techWriter3: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
You an Nigerians Man wants not hate your TriwannaStop faking to wanna oyo
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Elliotwaveforec: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Is that why you can't 'concord' your title properly?
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by cocolacec(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

Afo-man...Una don come again with projecting people...many people are involved in the Pandora thing but you hypocritical propagandist now with it to stick with Peter...Same way you projected Otokoto, but leaves your Ibadan evil forest and Ondo groove...

They swear for una with projecting other people but left your own people who are worse...

This must be a special gift...of lies, deceit and treachery to an absolute height.
Kettle calling the pot black.When Tinubu becomes President in 2023,we must import sniper for most of you to rest in otokooto.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Abdul05: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
christistruth01:

OP why are you still ashamed of your God Given Tribe

Stop Pretending to be Yoruba
Be Proud of who God made you to be
Abi o bros

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by malvisguy212: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Afriqan:

Which shows that Yorubas have always been objective in this country, irrespective of ethnicity. How many ethnic groups can beat their chest to forgo ethnic bias and say the truth about the political leaders from their own region? That's why we need to move beyond useless ethnic orientation and vote in capable and patriotic people into power.

We need more people like Moghalu, Jimi Agbaje, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and their likes in our political scene, not all these people who are responsible for the chaos in our society.

Take it or leave it, Yorubas are the only reason why Nigeria remains united... If I come as a Nigerian in the next life, I am coming as a Yoruba man. cool
if not for the Christians in Kaduna , the Fulani would've finish the Yoruba during 2001 religion crisis. our church even provide shelter for the Yoruba. Fulani don't see you as real Muslims
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Simdyofficial(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
When you keep shut when your people are been killed. You will face such

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Ghostrye: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Because we yorubas are the ones that actually know him. Especially those of us that are born and bred Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ghostrye:
Because we yorubas are the ones that actually know him. Especially those of us that are born and bred Lagosians
Tinubu is not having it soft with yoruba people

Tinubu is now forbidden in south Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Ghostrye: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is not having it soft with yoruba people

Tinubu is now forbidden in south Africa
some people now know better than to be slaves for 3k from those fools holding brooms or umbrellas..
I won't sell my future, and soro soke peeps dem sef know as e dey go. 2023 must be different

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Tochi3(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Drogunov:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lance Bombardier Auditor Sabinus Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. APC thug with literacy skills! You will be alright. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=Ghostrye post=108411825]
some people now know better than to be slaves for 3k from those fools holding brooms or umbrellas..
I won't sell my future, and soro soke peeps dem sef know as e dey go. 2023 must be different[/quote

You're right
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Make una no use oppression kill tinubu grin
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
TeddyJammy:
Make una no use oppression kill tinubu grin
grin
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
malvisguy212:
if not for the Christians in Kaduna , the Fulani would've finish the Yoruba during 2001 religion crisis. our church even provide shelter for the Yoruba. Fulani don't see you as real Muslims

Cretin, I am not a Muslim. Your blindness to facts won't let you reason objectively so keep wallowing in the abundance of your ignorance!
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

If you think I have the time for foolish juxtaposition of ethnicity, you are highly mistaken.

Kindly continue to believe in the fallacy of superiority that whatever ethnic group you're from prides itself in.

Peace!
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by malvisguy212: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Afriqan:

Cretin, I am not a Muslim. Your blindness to facts won't let you reason objectively so keep wallowing in the abundance of your ignorance!
Good luck.
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by jumper524(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is hated by yorubas

No doubt
yorubas hate idiots but not tinubu. jagaban is an assets in yoruba land. they can never reject him trust me.
all those talk na wash. na so demand talk about buhari b4 2019.
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Jostoman: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
If it was on nairaland they make those comments now those LAGOS APC ZOMBIES would have been shouting IPOB up and down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) / Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) / Tinubu Should Review RECs Appointment – Ex-INEC Chairman, Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.