Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture (7243 Views)

Nigerians Goes Out To Fight Like Warriors, Just To Recover Peter Obi Mandate / Border Closure Bites Hard On Rice, Textile Shops In Benin Republic / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
So Bola Tinubu met ahmed lawal, the Senate president, today and Nigerians goes hard on the former Lagos state governor

See comments below

You all can see that the only people abusing Tinubu are Yoruba people

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
More

The Only people hating on Tinubu are the yorubas

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by oyatz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Gbagura: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Boy in a man's body, weldone. You and sense no dey same WhatsApp group.

Newsflash: tinubu don't even know whether you exist or not.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tinubu is hated by yorubas

No doubt

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gbagura:
Boy in a man's body, weldone. You and sense no dey same WhatsApp group.

Newsflash: tinubu don't even know whether you exist or not.
Tell that to the Yorubas insulting him on Instagram

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So Bola Tinubu met ahmed lawal, the Senate president, today and Nigerians goes hard on the former Lagos state governor

See comments below

Which shows that Yorubas have always been objective in this country, irrespective of ethnicity. How many ethnic groups can beat their chest to forgo ethnic bias and say the truth about the political leaders from their own region? That's why we need to move beyond useless ethnic orientation and vote in capable and patriotic people into power.

We need more people like Moghalu, Jimi Agbaje, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and their likes in our political scene, not all these people who are responsible for the chaos in our society.

Take it or leave it, Yorubas are the only reason why Nigeria remains united... If I come as a Nigerian in the next life, I am coming as a Yoruba man. cool

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by christistruth01: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
OP why are you still ashamed of your God Given Tribe

Stop Pretending to be Yoruba
Be Proud of who God made you to be

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
christistruth01:

OP why are you still ashamed of your God Given Tribe

Yoruba don't love Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by christistruth01: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yoruba don't love Tinubu

You an Igbo Man does not love your Tribe

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by jneutron4000: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hahahaha believe Social Media at your own peril, I trust my Yoruba people, when election come then all this drama of Lekki, Endsars, Tinubu did this, that one did that, you all will realise that all those game did not work. Of recent all the Obas thru his Imperial Majesty Ooni has sent their message out that they will back their son Asiwaju Tinubu, and all Yoruba will stand on his mandate, just few bastardsss here and there are just making noise but when time come, them go saré kabakaba.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by OlogoJ: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
No problem. Actually, based on Nigerian political history, this may be a good sign for a potential Tinubu presidency. OBJ was disliked or even hated by many Yorubas before becoming president, twice. History shows that for a Yoruba man to successfully become president of Nigeria, a section of his people will not support his candidacy.

Obafemi Awolowo was the preferred yoruba candidate and had majority yoruba support for the top seat yet he never attained the position, while OBJ did without majority yoruba support. Awo lost to Shagari twice, even though he won the SW region overwhelmingly during both attempts. Ditto Olu Falae vs. OBJ. So in that respect, Tinubu's chances are actually bright.

Any yoruba person that doesn't like Tinubu should not vote for him. But their dislike isn't enough to stop him from contesting or even becoming president.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Defenders of rubbish already here to defend there useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yoruba the hot topic on the lip of all alaigbo child and adult grin

We don't chase clout, we give it to Ndi news carrier to wail around for us

God bless beautiful Yoruba people, remember Tinubu or nothing else

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by StreetFight: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See comments below

Better go and do something meaningful with your life

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by AbijaJ: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
How many of those people have PVC? Na so Atiku win election on social media the last time. cheesy. Elections aren't won on social media. Una no dey hear word. When the real election takes place and Tinubu emerges winner, una go begin look for server wey no lost.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by seunmsg(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
On the day of the election, we will still queue up and vote for him and his candidates and you will still come online to cry and wail endlessly like you’ve been doing since 2015.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Gbagura: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tell that to the Yorubas insulting him on Instagram
I'm suspecting you're working with pdp to sink tinubu but 200 of you no reach.

You can't be ibo and still have shame. Kill yourself when tinubu become president.

Besides the last time I checked, 5% votes in total no reach Kaduna votes alone grin

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Drogunov: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
seunmsg:
On the day of the election, we will still queue up and vote for him and his candidates and you will still come online to cry and wail endlessly like you’ve been doing since 2015.

Lance Bombardier Auditor Kadoso Mutairu please speak for yourself. Gather your wife and 2 kids, line them up behind voters at election day and vote for Tinubu and his candidates. Ok?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Drogunov:

Lance Bombardier Auditor Kadoso Mutairu please speak for yourself. Gather your wife and 2 kids, line them up behind voters at election day and vote for Tinubu and his candidates. Ok?
Well said

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by seunmsg(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Drogunov:

Off course, I’m not speaking for the inconsequential 5% social media noisemakers. We are talking about those with the real votes and not the irrelevant cretins of Nigeria’s political space.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Drogunov: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
seunmsg:

Off course, I’m not speaking for the inconsequential 5% social media noisemakers. We are talking about those with the real votes and not the irrelevant cretins of Nigeria’s political space.

And I suppose those people with the real votes which you so testily refer to consists of you, your wife and 2 kids. Right, Lance Bombardier? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Karlovych: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
embarassed The second coming of Afonja the betrayer, he is planning to sell his people and as a proud Osun native, we reject this monster.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by alanto: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol. Is it not the same way you are claiming Yoruba PrinceOfLagos?
But we have come to see for ourselves that you only roll with losers. I see why you hate Tinubu so much. But nothing for PDP

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by seunmsg(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Drogunov:

And I suppose those people with the real votes which you so testily refer to consists of you, your wife and 2 kids. Right, Lance Bombardier? grin grin grin

They are those who have been winning elections since 2015. I’m sure you and your inconsequential family members can’t relate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
alanto:
Lol. Is it not the same way you are claiming Yoruba PrinceOfLagos?
But we have come to see for ourselves that you only role with losers. I see why you hate Tinubu so much. But nothing for PDP
Me or Yoruba people hates Tinubu so much aa seen in the comment section

I don't hate Tinubu o, It's yoruba people that hates Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by altoremorse: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Interesting piece

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Goes Hard On Tinubu Over This Picture by Chibudollar: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba the hot topic on the lip of all alaigbo child and adult grin

We don't chase clout, we give it to Ndi news carrier to wail around for us

God bless beautiful Yoruba people, remember Tinubu or nothing else
you are obsessed with the igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting / Lagos Light Rail Project. (UPDATES) / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.