Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

See What Beyonce Gave To Nicki Minaj As Birthday Present (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Beyonce Gave To Nicki Minaj As Birthday Present (VIDEO) (510 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Grammy Win Is Best Mother’s Day Present (Video) / Beyonce Gave Birth To Solange As Teen And Is Actually 44yrs - Exposed / See What Beyonce Did To Wizkid That Made Him Cry At Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Beyonce Gave To Nicki Minaj As Birthday Present (VIDEO) by Johnpele: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Recently Nicki Minaj posted on her Facebook page a short video of some amazing present given to her on her birthday but that of Beyonce really surprised her which made Nicki call Beyonce "THE QUEEN". She also posted some of her hot photos to mark her birthday but sorry i can not share it here due to the forum rules cos it contains nude shots

Watch video below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaNt2qhHcsk[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gifts $3,000 To Man Who Kissed His Feet For Blessings / How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate / "Funke, I've Sacked You"- James Brown Blames Stylist Over Lover's Weird Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.