Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate (502 Views)

Gloria Tayelolu Reveals How Her Waist Beads Saved Her From Rape In Lebanon / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by letitrainnow(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
A Nigerian man identified with the Twitter handle @Santostheboss has narrated a story of how suspected ritualists in Lagos State freed his aunty after they discovered that her womb was missing.

Narrating the story on Twitter, the young man said his aunty was whisked away after she came out of a bank in Ogba, and got on a bus which had a soldier in the front seat: a gesture supposedly to reduce suspicion.

He then posited that he believes something was sprayed or dispensed from the AC that made her aunty passed out immediately, only to find herself in Ota.

Fortunately, he added that his aunty was rejected by the ritualists because of her prior fibroid operation.

Read The Full Story Below :

"My aunt was taken by kidnappers two days ago, organ harvesters actually. She was freed because she was said to be useless having taken out her womb before then.

“She’s traumatized and is still not certain about what reality is right now. Lagos is very unsafe.

“I’d love for a counselor to have a word with her. She is confused about reality and sometimes feels like she is trapped in the bus she was taken in, even now that she is at home.

“She’s 55 and agrees with me that she needs therapy.

“She came out of a bank in Ogba, got on a bus. Not long after, the bus driver said his car had a fault. “Luckily his friend (a fellow bus driver) came to his aid to take his passengers.

“Note: The vehicle had a soldier sitting in front which would usually reduce suspicion.

“I think something was sprayed or came out the AC (She’s not clear on that) But she woke up in Ota.

“After she was rejected because of her prior fibroid operation, she was blindfolded and led to some road where they left her.

“She confirmed a certain NYSC dude was taken with her.”
Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by habsydiamond(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
As far as am concern, no where is safe in this country.. The earlier we all know the better that we don't have any security agencies in this country except God that is protecting us all. Imagine a soldier in the front sit to wipe away signs of suspicion. May God help us all.. They will not make heaven!!! If u know u know

Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Men are very dangerous now,I don't even go out anymore, I'd rather stay at home and look for trouble on nairaland or gossip with my cousins on phone.Thank God for my hatred for men who make money online and carry laptop about,una no go ever see me catch.

2 Likes

Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by habsydiamond(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men are very dangerous now,I don't even go out anymore, I'd rather stay at home and look for trouble on nairaland or gossip with my cousins on phone.Thank God for my hatred for men who make money online and carry laptop about,una no go ever see me catch.
anyone can be dangerous be it a man or woman... Dem no dey write am for head oo

1 Like

Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
habsydiamond:
anyone can be dangerous be it a man or woman... Dem no dey write am for head oo
Are you a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by letitrainnow(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ritualists den

Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by habsydiamond(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you a yahoo boy?
the only yahoo I know is yahoo mail.. What is yahoo boy
Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZIIBACK:
You min all men
Not all men but those who don't allow internet to rest,looking for what I don't know and those who carry laptop about,tattoos all over their body,coloured hair,smoky lips and tattered looking guys with some awkward hairstyle,I hate them with passion.
Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by donbachi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
After dem done do money ritual finish.dem go enter social media,dey scream " Na grace".
Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by siofra(f): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Avoid Nigerian men please...

Especially now.

1 Like

Re: How My Aunt’s Missing Womb Saved Her Life From Suspected Ritualists: Man Narrate by JOACHINpedro: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:
Avoid Nigerian men please...

Especially now.
I support this cuz I'm on my way to the monastery.
I for talk make you enter convent but your thread on condom made me rethink. Them fit reject you comrade cry

(1) (Reply)

Just In: 18year Old Girl Abducted In Front Of Her Home, Was Raped And Strangled / “fear Men Ooo”-nkechi Share A Message She Got From A Lady Regarding Her Ex-lover / Intersex Activist Gets "X" Gender In Their NIN Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.