Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) (41537 Views)

Freda Francis Son Finally Meet One Of His Fathers [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Panda7(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Inyanya never marry till today??
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Ikukuudo: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Tonyadie(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Iyanya's Carrier is dead and gone for good
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by alshalz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Philipsdael:
Pomo can still be chopped grin grin grin
Ifyoudontgerritforgerrit grin
OKAFOR'S law comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
After the performance @ the funeral, na to bang the p***sy remind
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by DannyWalker: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=McOluOmo post=108412179][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Cm21: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Philipsdael:
Okafor's law grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Template4God:
Damn cry

How time flies...sigh undecided

Iyanya of Kukere Fame now grasping to straw to remain relevant.
Nothing is eternal.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Girlfriend? I know this girl. Olosho of the highest degree. She has tayed in that work. Nothing she wouldn’t do for money, just a few dollars and you can do anything to her. I hear she managed to trap Tinubu’s son’s sperm so has finally hit the ultimate jackpot. If na my relative she no for see road born cause this girl is truly something else. Just ask around the right or not so right circles.

God protect us and our children from such.

Are you serious. My friend that's lives on the island told me same similar about this same lady oh. He say mama don cast say big island boys don chop her...I thought I was joking till now again. Ahh Freda my sugar mommy spec...this country don spoil and she can form hard-working kind of lady.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Tapout(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
I still wonder how Iyanya faded so quickly.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Philipsdael:
its like instead of brains God gave u penis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Rree: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ghostcity:

Are you serious. My friend that's lives on the island told me same similar about this same lady oh. He say mama don cast say big island boys don chop her...I thought I was joking till now again. Ahh Freda my sugar mommy spec...this country don spoil and she can form hard-working kind of lady.

Her story no be today o. Even her name is not the real one. I’m surprised people rate her as a serious somebody. If you know you know well well. She started even before Toke they know themselves well but she don advance leave that one behind far far, just hold small $ nothing you no fit experience if you no catch disease. I can say a lot but I don’t blame her it is the idiots that dey fall in her trap. God forbid we encounter this types in our lifetime.

Social media is not for everyone. It get some people wey no suppose to dey show face too much.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by EyenNtokon: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Template4God:
Damn cry

How time flies...sigh undecided

Iyanya of Kukere Fame now grasping to straw to remain relevant.
he's now SSA to the governor in my state

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by sirjomore(m): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2021
DannyWalker:

Did I just hear Iyanya? I could have swore he doesn't exist if not for this news now.

What even happened to him? Him no dey sing again? Or ladies no rush am again? Davido, wizkid, burnaboy just overshadow this nigga badly...

I dropped a new short mystery film on my YouTube channel titled Daughters of Lilith episode One

you can check it on in the link in my signature below

Please sir do subscribe for more coming videos
Dis ur film go remain mystery with dis kyn attitude... Why shade another creative who has made a name while trying to announce ur self. Trust me, you don't need this kind of clout.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by DannyWalker: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2021
sirjomore:

Dis ur film go remain mystery with dis kyn attitude... Why shade another creative who has made a name while trying to announce ur self. Trust me, you don't need this kind of clout.
Uncle what are you saying please? Shade who?

Can't you identify the truth when you see one? When last did you hear him sing or release songs
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by aperture11: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2021
EyenNtokon:

he's now SSA to the governor in my state

See just no mind them. He is no longer relevant, you are here typing on your phone while he is still earning money as SSA to the Governor organizing shows and feativals and he probably will still earn from the next Governor.

Never criticize people's journey when we are all still on that journey and you don't know what is right ahead of that bend even for you.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Her story no be today o. Even her name is not the real one. I’m surprised people rate her as a serious somebody. If you know you know well well. She started even before Toke they know themselves well but she don advance leave that one behind far far, just hold small $ nothing you no fit experience if you no catch disease. I can say a lot but I don’t blame her it is the idiots that dey fall in her trap. God forbid we encounter this types in our lifetime.

Social media is not for everyone. It get some people wey no suppose to dey show face too much.

Honestly bro it's very crazy oh... practically all the ladies and female celebrities and influencer are into this coded prostitution stuff. May God help us oh. A friend of mine that's big boy on the island, when the guy started calling female celeb and influencers he's sleep with oh I just open mouth for ground and he always picture or video evidence of them together as proof.... both the single, divorced and married self all of them nah coded olosho. and nah them go to form hard-working career lady online lol nah their foolish fans wey dey hype and praise I dey pity. Lol the guy said they charge from 200k to 1.5m per night depending on how "big" the celeb is and you can do anything to them once you pay. and that how they really fund their luxurious lifestyle oh. 95% female celeb are dirty coded olosho that will do anything for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Ramoki: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Missed this chap
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by DevilsEqual(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Ghostcity:

Good morning sir,I'm interested in than ALT(assistant language teacher) job in Japan

How do I go about it Sir... Please help
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by DevilsEqual(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Ghostcity:

Good morning sir,I'm interested in than ALT(assistant language teacher) job in Japan

How do I go about it Sir...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.