Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) (41547 Views)

Freda Francis Son Finally Meet One Of His Fathers [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by sylve11: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Okay cool
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn so iyanya time done pass?
Even ashawo time de pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by sonnie10: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
How would his wife or current gf feel about this?
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by matatu: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Rip to her
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Peloloo74:
Mmmm

I’m happy sense finally found you.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Maj196(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Totally forgot about Iyanya oo shocked
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wow……..never knew an established musician yesterday can become an upcoming musician today
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
If the money is good then of course. His job is to entertain first and for all. My guy has faded completely. Kukere and the song which came after were lucky hits.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by nedekid: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
It seems that ghana actress he embarrassed must have done something to his career. As in Ghana jazz. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by McOluOmo: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
DannyWalker:

Did I just hear Iyanya? I could have swore he doesn't exist if not for this news now.

What even happened to him? Him no dey sing again? Or ladies no rush am again? Davido, wizkid, burnaboy just overshadow this nigga badly...

I dropped a new short mystery film on my YouTube channel titled Daughters of Lilith episode One

you can check it on in the link in my signature below

Please sir do subscribe for more coming videos
Baba, na yhu dey disturb me for WhatsApp abi

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
streetsoldier1:

i gerrit, after choping pomo , invitation follows, then another pomo choping and the okafor's law continue to play out
I cannot help but notice your mention of okafors law,I will bet my pot of egusi soup that something hot, steamy and erotic will happen at that burial.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by DannyWalker: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
McOluOmo:
Baba, na yhu dey disturb me for WhatsApp abi
sorry not me... Do I know you sir

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Kilotat: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dem go Later Bleep! Check My Signature
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by femi4: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hope he didn't perform "your waist" there

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Girlfriend? I know this girl. Olosho of the highest degree. She has tayed in that work. Nothing she wouldn’t do for money, just a few dollars and you can do anything to her. I hear she managed to trap Tinubu’s son’s sperm so has finally hit the ultimate jackpot. If na my relative she no for see road born cause this girl is truly something else. Just ask around the right or not so right circles.

God protect us and our children from such.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's not an easy thing to remain relevant in the showbiz industry especially the music industry.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
This guy could have been a decent respected r.b singer. Like say timi dakolo. Rember hearing that hear. "Baby they don't know just how I feel about you, I truely love you".

Loved that song. It had a honest relatable love feel to it that's the part he could have worked and develope. He had the looks to play it. May take some time but when you define your self clear you set and become your own category. Class in exist within class. Like timi dakolo. He no mainstream but those weh go invite go invite am.. see as him shook head Mai stream.now what them know you for na "kukere master"..whatever that means. Remind me of that ashawo boy flavour. Only woman and yansh him know to end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
This guy could have been a decent respected r.b singer. Like say timi dakolo. Rember hearing that hear. "Baby they don't know just how I feel about you, I truely love you".

Loved that song. It had a honest relatable love feel to it that's the part he could have worked and develope. He had the looks to play it. May take some time but when you define your self clear you set and become your own category. Class in exist within class. Like timi dakolo. He no mainstream but those weh go invite go invite am.. see as him shook head Mai stream.now what them know you for na "kukere master"..whatever that means. Remind me of that ashawo boy flavour. Only woman and yansh him know to end. Just use music take dirty themselve. Everybody go just know who you be with your nature if music.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2021

Loved that song. It had a honest relatable love feel to it that's the part he could have worked and develope. He had the looks to play it. May take some time but when you define your self clear you set and become your own category. Class exist within class. Like timi dakolo. He no mainstream but those weh go invite go invite am..

As him shook head Mainstream now what them know you for na "kukere master".(.whatever that means). Remind me of that ashawo boy flavour. Only woman and yansh him know to end. Just use music take dirty themselve. Everybody go just know who you be with your nature of music.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by McOluOmo: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
DannyWalker:
sorry not me... Do I know you sir

Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Esseite:
Why sing someone else's song as a known music artiste..

That's wrong.. you are an artiste, you could have written a song for the occasion.

Obviously a lazy artist. No wonder his career died sad
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Waytin he wan sing 4 dere....just asking tho
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Chibudollar: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Olaosewa:
100% visa application guaranteed 8slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
not like 100 percent guarantee when it comes to visa especially south Korea, stop deceiving people
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Finewarriboy: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
I know that u feeling me from away...

That's Nyanya
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Even ashawo time de pass
Hmmmmm
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by gazza07(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nathaniel Bassey wannabe
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by WhiteLavender(f): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Esseite:
Why sing someone else's song as a known music artiste..

That's wrong.. you are an artiste, you could have written a song for the occasion.
When all they write and sing is complete and absolute trash, what exactly were you expecting him to write?
Used to like one or two of his songs but of course they aren't fit for the occasion.
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Popularity(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Iyanya perform. What does he do for a living? Is he a comedian or Nollywood star?
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
envoymedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Iyanya attends and performs at his ex-girlfriend, Freda Francis, mum’s funeral, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzSnnPArmSg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXViu-yLQms/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Things don pass reach like this for iyanya one time hit maker, he was once an A list top artist, what happened to him , him no dey sing again , na burial him go dey sing?
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by BABANGBALI: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
I’m sure she go pay back in kind
Re: Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) by Fragility6: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
SensualMan:
Career dead.
Rest. No be him be the first and e no go be the last

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Jude Ojeogwu: Who Is Regina Daniels Father? / Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Cleavage In Sexy Gown Amidst Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.