Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Google Adsense Earnings - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Earnings (1454 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / who has received Adsense Earnings With Zenith Bank - Help / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
Solacemk:

I'm using UBA Dom saving account, it's free with no charges at all. U can open with 0.00 all u need is ur bvn.
Please how do you fund it. I have the prepaid naira card that works on almost all web. I rejected the dollar card because of fundings it. But when I am almost to cash out my first money on AdSense I will go and get it.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Solacemk: 7:43pm On May 07, 2022
Veiniously:

Please how do you fund it. I have the prepaid naira card that works on almost all web. I rejected the dollar card because of fundings it. But when I am almost to cash out my first money on AdSense I will go and get it.

I didn't fund anything. They created it for me automatically from their Head Office. Let me explain in detail:

I was using my Uba naira account to receive my AdSense payment, then one month after google send the money i received a message from UBA with my new Dom saving account. That's it after a day i received my money in dollars in that account. I went to their Branch for documentation the agent checked my account and tell me that everything is ok with my account that they used my naira account details and bvn to create the Dom account so it's all good. I went to the counter and fill withdrawal slip. I withdrew my cash asap with no wahala. Since then I'm receiving my cash via that account. U can try that i don't know if it'll work. Inset uba naira account in ur AdSense payment method if you can take the chance, then wait and see if they'll create the account for u automatically. Or go to their Branch with your bvn they'll open it for you free of charge. U can check more details online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help/advice On Dreamweaver! / На дворе зима, а где та есть райские уголки и там всегда / Forum Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.