Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Google Adsense Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Earnings (1447 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / who has received Adsense Earnings With Zenith Bank - Help / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please I want to make enquire about the current bank account suitable to withdraw my adsense earnings.

seriously, i need help on this webmasters to avoid stories to touches.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by emmyw(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
val4sure:
Please I want to make enquire about the current bank account suitable to withdraw my adsense earnings.

GTBank Domiciliary Account.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Ayomi90: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
val4sure:

Zenith is the best as far as Adsense in Nigeria is concerned. U even get ur earnings before other Nigerian banks. Been using Zenith for over 3 years now ND no single complain. GTB is also good so u can opt for any of the two.

Mind u, u register for a Domiciliary account on ur Adsense currency, if dollars then u open a dollar dorm account, don't withdraw on ur Naira savings account o.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayomi90:

Zenith is the best as far as Adsense in Nigeria is concerned. U even get ur earnings before other Nigerian banks. Been using Zenith for over 3 years now ND no single complain. GTB is also good so u can opt for any of the two.

Mind u, u register for a Domiciliary account on ur Adsense currency, if dollars then u open a dollar dorm account, don't withdraw on ur Naira savings account o.
Thank you bro, that means I need to go open a domicillary account then, I thought I can withdraw with my naira account sha, pls do you know the requirements bank need for the open of domicillary account sir?

Also with the domicillary account, does that mean the bank will pay me in dollars? Am sorry for the too much questions, just want to know how it's done.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Ayomi90: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
val4sure:

Thank you bro, that means I need to go open a domicillary account then, I thought I can withdraw with my naira account sha, pls do you know the requirements bank need for the open of domicillary account sir?
It depends on ur location, a friend of mine had his with ease in Ibadan, but here in Lagos you need 2 referees that has current account.

If ur 2 referees are Zenith Bank customers u will get ur account number instantly coz it will be immediately verified but if from other banks it will take some days as they need verify with those banks.

Go with ur 2 passport photographs, current utility bill ND ur ID. Just normal bank account registration requirements, the only difference is the referees.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayomi90:

It depends on ur location, a friend of mine had his with ease in Ibadan, but here in Lagos you need 2 referees that has current account.

If ur 2 referees are Zenith Bank customers u will get ur account number instantly coz it will be immediately verified but if from other banks it will take some days as they need verify with those banks.

Go with ur 2 passport photographs, current utility bill ND ur ID. Just normal bank account registration requirements, the only difference is the referees.
Thanks bro, I appreciate, abeg for the domicillary account, can the bank be able to pay me in dollars? Am sorry for the too much questions, just want to know how it works.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Ayomi90: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
val4sure:

Thanks bro, I appreciate, abeg for the domicillary account, can the bank be able to pay me in dollars? Am sorry for the too much questions, just want to know how it works.

Once u operate a Domiciliary account you withdraw in the selected currency, if you have a dollar Domiciliary account u withdraw ur dollars, as in ur real dollars, u can then decide to do exchange it with Aboki to naira
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayomi90:

Once u operate a Domiciliary account you withdraw in the selected currency, if you have a dollar Domiciliary account u withdraw ur dollars, as in ur real dollars, u can then decide to do exchange it with Aboki to naira
Thanks bro, I really appreciate your help, you too much
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Ayomi90: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
val4sure:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your help, you too much
Wlcm
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by cypher247: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
val4sure:

Also with the domicillary account, does that mean the bank will pay me in dollars? Am sorry for the too much questions, just want to know how it's done.

You can still receive directly into your savings account. It's just that you will get it at the bank's rate which is lesser than black market rate.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Jess99: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Is it true that a GT domiciliary account takes 10 $ annual maintenance fee? With no debit card on the account.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by haj57(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jess99:
Is it true that a GT domiciliary account takes 10 $ annual maintenance fee? With no debit card on the account.

There is a difference between GTB naira account and Dorm account. The former has a debit card connected, so funds can be withdrawn with the card. On the other hand, when you open a Dorm account, GTB will open two accounts for you. One, the Dorm account and two, a USD debit card account. Funds received in the dorm account can be accessed via:

1. Withdrawal over the counter. As someone above me said, they give you USD. You go find aboki to exchange.
2. Transfer the funds to your card account via mobile app or internet banking and use it online or withdraw cash from ATM if the ATM dispenses USD otherwise you incur extra charges.
3. Sell the USD to the bank. There is a FX EXCHANGE section in their internet banking platform. Input how much you want to sell and the system will display the amount you will get in NGN. But you need to have a NGN account with the bank where the fund will be deposited. This is useful when you have funds that may be difficult to withdraw over the counter like $37, $55, etc. Note that the exchange rate is far lower than aboki rate. About N414 to $1 sometime ago.

So, answering your question directly, yes. GTB charges $10 card maintenance fee per annum since there is a card account opened by default provided the card is active. If it expires and you do not apply for renewal, no charge is incured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Jess99: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
haj57:

There is a difference between GTB naira account and Dorm account. The former has a debit card connected, so funds can be withdrawn with the card. On the other hand, when you open a Dorm account, GTB will open two accounts for you. One, the Dorm account and two, a USD debit card account. Funds received in the dorm account can be accessed via:

1. Withdrawal over the counter. As someone above me said, they give you USD. You go find aboki to exchange.
2. Transfer the funds to your card account via mobile app or internet banking and use it online or withdraw cash from ATM if the ATM dispenses USD otherwise you incur extra charges.
3. Sell the USD to the bank. There is a FX EXCHANGE section in their internet banking platform. Input how much you want to sell and the system will display the amount you will get in NGN. But you need to have a NGN account with the bank where the fund will be deposited. This is useful when you have funds that may be difficult to withdraw over the counter like $37, $55, etc. Note that the exchange rate is far lower than aboki rate. About N414 to $1 sometime ago.

So, answering your question directly, yes. GTB charges $10 card maintenance fee per annum since there is a card account opened by default provided the card is active. If it expires and you do not apply for renewal, no charge is incured.
Thank you. Are you able to see the card Account through online banking? I think I'll just ask them in person because they didn't tell me anything about a card, yet took my 10$
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2022
I used my gt naira account on my AdSense does this mean I won't be able to get my money?
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by haj57(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jess99:

Thank you. Are you able to see the card Account through online banking? I think I'll just ask them in person because they didn't tell me anything about a card, yet took my 10$

Yes. You can see it.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by haj57(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Veiniously:
I used my gt naira account on my AdSense does this mean I won't be able to get my money?

You will get the money but will be converted to Naira using official rate which is usually lower than what aboki will give. Check https://www.google.com/search?q=dollar+to+naira for official rate.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
haj57:

You will get the money but will be converted to Naira using official rate which is usually lower than what aboki will give. Check https://www.google.com/search?q=dollar+to+naira for official rate.
Okay thanks
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by haj57(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jess99:

Re: Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2022
Veiniously:

Do you receive money with your normal bank acount from adsense?
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2022
Ayomi90:

Good day bro, I have been trying to open a domicillary account at zenith but they said I need to submit an agreement between me and google. I have given them a slip of email google sent to me like the congratulations message from adsense when they approved my account and also the payment update email from google, but they said that is not enough, that they need an agreement between myself and google before they can open an account for me, did they requested any of these from you when you opened yours? Their reason is because of the security reasons, mainly because of yahoo guys.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by fastseo: 9:01am On May 06, 2022
val4sure:

Good day bro, I have been trying to open a domicillary account at zenith but they said I need to submit an agreement between me and google. I have given them a slip of email google sent to me like the congratulations message from adsense when they approved my account and also the payment update email from google, but they said that is not enough, that they need an agreement between myself and google before they can open an account for me, did they requested any of these from you when you opened yours? Their reason is because of the security reasons, mainly because of yahoo guys.

Stupid bank. Why not go to another branch or bank.
Don't tell them its Google adsense rather you will be using it to ship items abroad
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Ayomi90: 9:04am On May 06, 2022
val4sure:

Nothing concern Zenith Bank with where you will be paid from, yours is to go to the bank, tell the customer service attendant the type of account you want which is Domiciliary account, they will request for normal stuffs like your passport photograph, NEPA bill/Utility bill, NIN number or BVN etc and also they may ask you to present two referees of which a form will be given to you to give to your referees (not all zenith banks request this).

If they request for referees they will tell you where u shld get that from either from people with a current account or people with Domiciliary account. Once that is done you go back to the bank to submit it and the account will be opened.

You then need to go home and edit your Adsense payment bank details to put the account number with other info, that's all.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Ayomi90: 9:08am On May 06, 2022
Jess99:
I think all banks deduct $10 yearly charges, mine was deducted last week, was also deducted a year ago.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2022
Ayomi90:

Nothing concern Zenith Bank with where you will be paid from, yours is to go to the bank, tell the customer service attendant the type of account you want which is Domiciliary account, they will request for normal stuffs like your passport photograph, NEPA bill/Utility bill, NIN number or BVN etc and also they may ask you to present two referees of which a form will be given to you to give to your referees (not all zenith banks request this).

If they request for referees they will tell you where u shld get that from either from people with a current account or people with Domiciliary account. Once that is done you go back to the bank to submit it and the account will be opened.

You then need to go home and edit your Adsense payment bank details to put the account number with other info, that's all.
Bro, that's exactly what I did, I have done all those stuff, submitted the referees and everything, they ask me the reason for the domicillary account, I told them it's been used to receive money na, they start asking questions, which made me to tell them about google and co, so they told me to submit agreement with Google, that the reason for those is because of security reasons, cos boys dey use that kinda account for fraudulent activities, I believe its because of the kind society we find ourselves now. The matter jux tire me seriously..
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by val4sure(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2022
fastseo:

Stupid bank. Why not go to another branch or bank.
Don't tell them its Google adsense rather you will be using it to ship items abroad
Alright bro thanks, I will try another branch, the matter just tire me..
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Ayomi90: 12:32pm On May 06, 2022
val4sure:

Bro, that's exactly what I did, I have done all those stuff, submitted the referees and everything, they ask me the reason for the domicillary account, I told them it's been used to receive money na, they start asking questions, which made me to tell them about google and co, so they told me to submit agreement with Google, that the reason for those is because of security reasons, cos boys dey use that kinda account for fraudulent activities, I believe its because of the kind society we find ourselves now. The matter jux tire me seriously..
Ask to see their manager. Those attendant can be f00lish atimes, you shld meet the manager and it will go on smooth, if they are concerned about fraudulent activity they shld monitor the account.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 7:26pm On May 06, 2022
val4sure:

Do you receive money with your normal bank acount from adsense?
I haven't reach the threshold now but I now have UBA africad wallet I might change it
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by wasiubello: 1:26am On May 07, 2022
Hey guys, I went to Zenith in Enugu to open Dom account they told me its minimum of $1,000 to open dorm account. Mehn I shock.

I left and went to UBA and they allow me to open the dorm account with $40, but guess what?

When I went back to the bank to request for ATM card for the dorm account, the customers care guy said that the minimum balance to leave in the account is $50 and ATM card is $15. So by implication I'm losing $65 = N38,450. Hmmm that's too much for me and they didn't tell me all these at the time of opening it

Guys is it how expensive it is to operate dorm account? Because I'm thinking of closing the account and took my money elsewhere oooo, someone advice me to go gtb.

I want to know if GTB also operate on $50 minimum balance and $15 ATM card.

Please people operating GTB dorm account should help me with answer to the question above
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 5:57am On May 07, 2022
wasiubello:
Hey guys, I went to Zenith in Enugu to open Dom account they told me its minimum of $1,000 to open dorm account. Mehn I shock.

I left and went to UBA and they allow me to open the dorm account with $40, but guess what?

When I went back to the bank to request for ATM card for the dorm account, the customers care guy said that the minimum balance to leave in the account is $50 and ATM card is $15. So by implication I'm losing $65 = N38,450. Hmmm that's too much for me and they didn't tell me all these at the time of opening it

Guys is it how expensive it is to operate dorm account? Because I'm thinking of closing the account and took my money elsewhere oooo, someone advice me to go gtb.

I want to know if GTB also operate on $50 minimum balance and $15 ATM card.

Please people operating GTB dorm account should help me with answer to the question above

I went to GTB last week for Dom account and it's 13 dollars 10 dollars for annual maintenance then 3 dollars for the card.
But you will need two referee with current account
Of any bank. But I will advice you to look for GTB current account.

I couldn't get the referee
So I went for UBA africad it has dollar account and naira account and I didn't pay Kobo to get it I didn't even pay for the prepared card
I was amazed

U only need a current utility bill of not more than 3 months. A valid ID . Voter card national id. Driving license. A passport and you are done
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by wasiubello: 11:26am On May 07, 2022
Veiniously:

I went to GTB last week for Dom account and it's 13 dollars 10 dollars for annual maintenance then 3 dollars for the card.
But you will need two referee with current account
Of any bank. But I will advice you to look for GTB current account.

I couldn't get the referee
So I went for UBA africad it has dollar account and naira account and I didn't pay Kobo to get it I didn't even pay for the prepared card
I was amazed

U only need a current utility bill of not more than 3 months. A valid ID . Voter card national id. Driving license. A passport and you are done
Thanks so much for this, I will visit GTB on Tuesday since Monday is sit-at-home here. And thereafter I will go and close my account and UBA.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Solacemk: 5:02pm On May 07, 2022
wasiubello:

Thanks so much for this, I will visit GTB on Tuesday since Monday is sit-at-home here. And thereafter I will go and close my account and UBA.

I'm using UBA Dom saving account, it's free with no charges at all. U can open with 0.00 all u need is ur bvn.
Re: Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 6:34pm On May 07, 2022
wasiubello:

What ?? I prefer the uba africad Dom account than GTbank better get the africad it's free I just got mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helo Webmasters I Need Ur Help Urgently / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! / List Of Applications That Consume Too Much Internet Bandwidth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.