Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President (37251 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Samuel ETO'O IS From Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President by phenylalanine(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
zeusdgrt:

U must be in the game either once or twice to know about the game before talking about managing affairs of the game,ur mentality is what Nigeria is using for leadership and is killing us every day.
Football president is administration, I believe eto when further to study after retirement, did Kanu or Okocha did? experience on the field is different from managing people or even players, come to think of it, you were the one thinking in the Nigeria direction, just like saying one elderly man because he his a solider and a former president d shld vote him in when he doesn't have the knowledge for the job, I will always respect Baba Obasanjo, he file in the best both in intellect and experience in his ministerial appointment,not what we have now. My point his ''experience alone is not enough'' for d job
Re: Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President by zeusdgrt(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
phenylalanine:

Football president is administration, I believe eto when further to study after retirement, did Kanu or Okocha did? experience on the field is different from managing people or even players, come to think of it, you were the one thinking in the Nigeria direction, just like saying one elderly man because he his a solider and a former president d shld vote him in when he doesn't have the knowledge for the job, I will always respect Baba Obasanjo, he file in the best both in intellect and experience in his ministerial appointment,not what we have now. My point his ''experience alone is not enough'' for d job
Try to comprehend,eto was in the game before he may have gone further to study about administration of the game.There must be a foundation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State / Sadio Mane To Leave Liverpool This Summer / I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles' Jerseys - Trader Tells BBC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.