Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? (414 Views)

Kill All Infants And Sucking Children, destroy all- Jesus 1 Samuel 15:3 (pics) / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / The Prophets Of Baal Are Coming For Revenge!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by AntiChristian: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘I witnessed what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they ambushed them on their way up from Egypt. 3Now go and attack the Amalekites and devote to destruction all that belongs to them. Do not spare them, but put to death men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.
1 Samuel 15:3

1.But why kill women and infants?

2. Why kill Oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys?

3. Why kill innocent people?
Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by Luckylife(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you don't believe in God why believe in what HE wrote on the BIBLE ? It sounds foolish and stupid don't you think?
Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by AntiChristian: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Luckylife:
If you don't believe in God why believe in what HE wrote on the BIBLE ? It sounds foolish and stupid don't you think?

What if i tell you i believe in God and some parts of this Book I'm quoting from?
Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘I witnessed what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they ambushed them on their way up from Egypt. 3Now go and attack the Amalekites and devote to destruction all that belongs to them. Do not spare them, but put to death men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.
1 Samuel 15:3

1.But why kill women and infants?
Because the women will tell their young ones what happened to their daddies and that will lead to another trouble in the future for pure worship. The Amalekites hated the true God (not the Israelites) that's why He commanded that their entire generation should be wiped out. However one Amalekite survived that genocide and his descendant tried to revenge later only for God to step in and save His people!
Haman was a descendant of Agag the king of Amalek {1Samuel 15:8} he was promoted by the King of Persia {Esther 3:3} he schemed to wipe out the Jews {Esther 3:8-9} but Jehovah fought for His people and Haman died due to his evil scheme! Esther 7:10
If you wish to know more try to read the entire Bible book of Esther so you can know why God asked His people to wipe out the entire race of Amalek!
AntiChristian:

2. Why kill Oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys?
3. Why kill innocent people?
The oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys were to be destroyed so that the Israelites may never remember anything about the Amalekites.
Back then there was no preaching regarding faith in the true God so any surviving Amalekite will come back for a revenge just as you can read in the Bible book of Esther.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by AntiChristian: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Because the women will tell their young ones what happened to their daddies and that will lead to another trouble in the future for pure worship. The Amalekites hated the true God (not the Israelites) that's why He commanded that their entire generation should be wiped out. However one Amalekite survived that genocide and his descendant tried to revenge later only for God to step in and save His people!
Haman was a descendant of Agag the king of Amalek {1Samuel 15:8} he was promoted by the King of Persia {Esther 3:3} he schemed to wipe out the Jews {Esther 3:8-9} but Jehovah fought for His people and Haman died due to his evil scheme! Esther 7:10
If you wish to know more try to read the entire Bible book of Esther so you can know why God asked His people to wipe out the entire race of Amalek!

The oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys were to be destroyed so that the Israelites may never remember anything about the Amalekites.
Back then there was no preaching regarding faith in the true God so any surviving Amalekite will come back for a revenge just as you can read in the Bible book of Esther.

So can you explain further with the verses below on the reason why the infants, women and innocent men had to be killed?

1.Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin (Deuteronomy 24:16).

2.Everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge (Jeremiah 31:30).

3.The one who sins is the one who will die (Ezekiel 18:4).

4.Yet you may ask, ‘Why shouldn’t the son bear the iniquity of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will surely live. 20The soul who sins is the one who will die. A son will not bear the iniquity of his father, and a father will not bear the iniquity of his son. The righteousness of the righteous man will fall upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will fall upon him. 21But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.…
Ezekiel 18:19-21
Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

So can you explain further with the verses below on the reason why the infants, women and innocent men had to be killed?

1.Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin (Deuteronomy 24:16).

2.Everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge (Jeremiah 31:30).

3.The one who sins is the one who will die (Ezekiel 18:4).

4.Yet you may ask, ‘Why shouldn’t the son bear the iniquity of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will surely live. 20The soul who sins is the one who will die. A son will not bear the iniquity of his father, and a father will not bear the iniquity of his son. The righteousness of the righteous man will fall upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will fall upon him. 21But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.…
Ezekiel 18:19-21

All these verses are about people who knew God's laws, so each will carry his own load! Galatians 6:5
But you were talking about people who knew nothing about God's laws neither are they ready to reason with Him.
As for people who can reason God has always proved to be faithful to them.
Take for instance a prostitute named Rahab in the city of Jericho. This woman reasoned that the true God has given the Israelites the land her own people were living so she secretly joined God's people to achieve what God has promised.
Rahab and her entire family were spared when all the inhabitants of Jericho were killed, and do you know that Rahab and all her family became worshipers of the true God afterwards? In fact God arranged that Rahab became the great grandmother of Jesus Christ {Matthew 1:5} and her name was included in the list of faithful people God is expecting in Paradise! Hebrews 11:31

So my friend, the true God will destroy all the descendants of faithless people and he will be ever faithful to those who proved to be faithful {Exodus 20:5-6} but as for all those that forget Him they will be turned to graves! Psalms 9:17

Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by Aaronsrod: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So my friend, the true God will destroy all the descendants of faithless people and he will be ever faithful to those who proved to be faithful {Exodus 20:5-6} but as for all those that forget Him they will be turned to graves! Psalms 9:17

Bless you my broda for this explications.

Remember our God is a Man of War and the Lord of Hosts. His vengeance is eternal.

Only a fool will follow a God he cannot fear.
Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All these verses are about people who knew God's laws, so each will carry his own load! Galatians 6:5
But you were talking about people who knew nothing about God's laws neither are they ready to reason with Him.
As for people who can reason God has always proved to be faithful to them.
Take for instance a prostitute named Rahab in the city of Jericho. This woman reasoned that the true God has given the Israelites the land her own people were living so she secretly joined God's people to achieve what God has promised.
Rahab and her entire family were spared when all the inhabitants of Jericho were killed, and do you know that Rahab and all her family became worshipers of the true God afterwards? In fact God arranged that Rahab became the great grandmother of Jesus Christ {Matthew 1:5} and her name was included in the list of faithful people God is expecting in Paradise! Hebrews 11:31

You see how you shot yourself in the...
The Lord gave people's land to another and had to kill them to get the land. They were even betrayed by a prostitute. Did the Lord make provision of another land for them?

Do you think such is fair?
If it's Muhammad you go don say all sorts of abuse! But we see Yahweh doing worse that what you claim Muhammad did.

And the true Lord you claim is wicked! Infants are sinless and their generations could be different from their fathers!

Innocent people are not supposed to be killed according to the verses up there.

And why hasn't the Lord killed the people again today including their generations that didn't follow Him?

It's clear the verses above are contradictory!
Re: Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? by OtemAtum: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2021
This is to show you the senselessness of Jehovah and his religions namely Christianity and Judaism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bibilical To Divorce In This Condition? / I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update / The Keys Of The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.