Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update (412 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by Kologirl: 6:24am On May 26, 2022
The last time I posted, I spoke about me falling in love with the guy who disflowered me about 10 months ago, prior to us having sex, we had a very healthy friendship so I ask him to disflower me because I thought it was time to lose my virginity.
We later fall in love but our differences was something I couldn't look past, for one I'm not religious, don't want marriage and tradition life, he on the other hand was the opposite of me, he was religious, wanted marriage and a tradition Christian family.
I thought we wouldn't have a future together so I posted about it on nairaland hoping for some good advice and thinkful I got some.

Firstly I spoke to him we discussed about the religious, he's a very understanding person and as promised not to focus me into religion, he says he understands that not a lot of people love the idea of religion but he loves being aware that no matter what, someone, somewhere has his back, he says it gives he comfort knowing that he's not alone in life.
I'm a very realistic person and he is a idealistic, but I think the religion part is no longer a source of tension.
Secondly we had to talk about me not wanting marriage. He explained that he grew up in a Christian nuclear home, and he always wanted that for this family, he grew up happy and in a non toxic environment, he grew up being close to both of his parents, there was never a quarrel that ended their relationship, his family was always there for him, he explained that wanted that for his kids. A stable home
I on the other hand doesn't want that, I grew up in a very toxic environment and I Know what can happen if a marriage goes wrong.
So we decided that let's just wait and see. That maybe one day we might get married or not. Let's just see what works for us

I'm so happy I'm in this relationship, like I said we are friends before lovers

Note: I just want to thank some people on nairaland for giving me good and reasonable advise, thanks

Now I noticed a lot of people where asking for my age, telling me to repent, some called my boyfriend a simp, for not hitting and running.
So said he just wanted to continue having sex with me. So called me names Because I choose to lose my virginity. Like Bleep of, it's my body, I choose what happens to it. Some asking me to repent because they don't have the common sense to understand that not everyone wants religion or believes in it.

I really hope it was all you guys internet persona, Because if u guys are really that intolerant of other people choices and Ideology, then we have a big problem in Nigeria.

Thanks for giving me good advice.
Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:27am On May 26, 2022
Awww.. grin
Seem like a cool dude.. grin
Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by Aboks(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2022
What is the name of this movie

1 Like

Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by Stephen0mozzy: 6:38am On May 26, 2022
The guy's constant reference to his religious standpoint is enough for you to know that, you may one day shift post to join him.. Or he will get bored of your philosophy one day when the "sex-powered-understanding" fades...

...better still, a Sporicoco Loveth might come his way, and uncle would no longer buy your ideas
Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by Nobody: 6:42am On May 26, 2022
nonsence . watin consine us self. $ loading and cc dm
Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53am On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
nonsence . watin consine us self. $ loading and cc dm
And what's our business with the shitty BS you do..? grin
Take it outta here boy..
Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by Nobody: 6:58am On May 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And what's our business with the shitty BS you do..? grin Take it outta here boy..
drop your aza man
Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by caesymore(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2022
Hmmmm.

I don't need to know your age.

I advice you just enjoy your Bleep while it last, as this your hookup of yours has an expiry date ( could be when you two become of age you guys will understand that being compatible has a lot to do with having lots in common especially religion AKA belief )

But for now continue spreading your legs but try not to get pregnant.
Re: I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update by Nobody: 7:21am On May 26, 2022
Is sex the only compatibility btw the two of you, Kologirl?
Do you v chemistry, bond, similarities etc?
Are you two schooling, on apprenticeship, a working class or what's your source of income?
You should consider more important stuffs than religious difference & sexual enjoyment.

(1) (Reply)

God The Sadist / The Keys Of The Kingdom / 10 TIPS ON HOW TO BUILD A CHRISTIAN DATING RELATIONSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.