Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 26. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 26. (231 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 26. by PastorSomba(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 26.

1John 1:7-10 (KJV) "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23; Hebrews 11:35;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

32. Every sin begins with believing a lie and telling a lie. Every sin is a lie of the devil. No sin is the truth. Every liar is a thief and every thief is a liar. You cannot lie successfully without stealing something. Stealing is the first reason and purpose of every lie. You always lie in order to get what does not belong to you or what you do not deserve. In Genesis 3 we see this in the strategy of the devil on Adam and Eve. He told them a lie, stole their inheritance, killed and destroyed them and all their descendants. Every time you sin, lie and steal, you are killing or destroying something. You are either destroying yourself or you are destroying your relationship with God, or you are destroying someone's life or your relationship with them.

If we understand that every sin makes you a liar, a thief, a killer and a destroyer, you will do everything to avoid sin and when you commit them you will hastily confess and seek repentance. The resurrection of Jesus has given us the authority and liberty to overcome sin. In the old testament they had to face the east always to pray and they had to offer sin offering as often as possible and the atonement once a year to have their sins covered. But by the resurrection we approach God anytime and anywhere in the name of Jesus to receive forgiveness of our sins. John 8:44; 10:10; 1John 5:4; 1Timothy 2:8; 1Thessalonians 5:17;

33. When we sin it is not God or the Holy Spirit that condemns us it is our spirit and conscience. Your spirit through your conscience is always your first judge. The bible says in 1John 3:20-21 (KJV) "For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.". Whenever your conscience or your spirit judges and condemns you for sin don't resist, don't try to argue or justify your reason for doing it, acknowledge you are wrong and ask for forgiveness immediately. Never think that it is God or Holy Spirit that is condemning you. God or the Holy Spirit can never condemn you because of what Jesus did for us on the cross and the victory of His resurrection.

The bible says in Romans 8:1-2 that there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made us free from the law of sin and death. Don't allow the devil to lie to you that it is God that is condemning you. Our spirit alone condemns us not unto divine rejection but to urge us to urgently repent, confess and seek forgiveness. So that normal fellowship can be restored between your spirit and the Holy Spirit. Sin separate us from God. It is not God that separates from sinners. Proverbs 4:20-24; Ephesians 4:26-27,30; 1Thessalonians 5:19; Matthew 9:10-13; Luke 19:10;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba
Re: The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 26. by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Beyond man thought

(1) (Reply)

My 2021 Testimonies / I LOOK TO YOU- E.A Franklyn (Gospel song) / Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.