Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I LOOK TO YOU- E.A Franklyn (Gospel song) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I LOOK TO YOU- E.A Franklyn (Gospel song) (234 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I LOOK TO YOU- E.A Franklyn (Gospel song) by frankyfipps(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Many atimes we are discouraged by situations and happenings around us..

Things not going as planned and our expectations are thwarted, facing rejection, left, right and center..

Being deserted by friends and loved ones, jobless, homeless,sick, broke, depressed, oppressed, etc..

People we look up to turn their backs against us, even those willing to help are constrained by factors beyond their control.

Because as we know only GOD is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, him alone can see the innermost part of our hearts...

In such times we can only look to JESUS for the change we desire, we can trust only him for that special touch and to beam his light on all facets of lives...

God bless you abundantly as you listen and trust only JESUS for the CHANGE you desire...

Produced by @tkeyz_music
Mixed and mastered by @roland.joel
Written by @e.a_franklyn

AVAILABLE ON ALL DIGITAL PLATFORMS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK0PgAhi6A
Re: I LOOK TO YOU- E.A Franklyn (Gospel song) by frankyfipps(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jesus is the reason for the season...May he manifest himself in all facets of our lives....Amen...

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year in advance....
Re: I LOOK TO YOU- E.A Franklyn (Gospel song) by frankyfipps(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year....
May we experience fruitfulness in all facets of our lives this year(2022)...In JESUS name!!

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu: Timeline Of A Life Committed To Equality / Absolute Truth / This Is Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.