Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? (794 Views)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Battling With Sexual Sins, Sins Or Backslidden ? / Can The Lord Forgive The Devil If He Confesses His Sins And Repents From Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
The Bible demands intergenerational punishment so that children must be punished for their parents’ sins.

1.The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.’
Numbers 14:18

2. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me
Deuteronomy 5:9

3 I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me (Exodus 20:5).

4. [God justified a calamity to the people:] It is because your ancestors forsook me (Jeremiah 16:11).

But the opposite claim is recorded in the Bible as well. All man will be punished only for their sins.

1.Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin (Deuteronomy 24:16).

2.Everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge (Jeremiah 31:30).

3.The one who sins is the one who will die (Ezekiel 18:4).

4.Yet you may ask, ‘Why shouldn’t the son bear the iniquity of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will surely live. 20The soul who sins is the one who will die. A son will not bear the iniquity of his father, and a father will not bear the iniquity of his son. The righteousness of the righteous man will fall upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will fall upon him. 21But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.…
Ezekiel 18:19-21

Where does this leave Original Sin? This is the idea that we’re born fallen and deserve hell because of Adam’s sin, which infects us all. What foundation remains for Original Sin if it is undercut by the Bible itself?

freeborn02, Tiiitoo, RightChannel
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by ayourbamie: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Brother Righteousness2 over to you.

If you can get the blessings from your fore parents why won't you share from their punishments
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by Righteousness2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
There are sins, evils , abominations and Wickedness whose consequences follow the Generation Especially when Blood is involved.
Blood Speaks! Blood Cries! Blood revenges!
So many people today are Victims of Generational curse.

The Good thing is that as an individual, who Genuiely and Sincerely comes to know JESUS, and Understand who you are in Christ,you can Exempt yourself from it.

2 Likes

Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are sins, evils , abominations and Wickedness whose consequences follow the Generation Especially when Blood is involved.

The Good thing is that as an individual, who Genuiely and Sincerely comes to know JESUS, and Understand who you are in Christ,you can Exempt yourself from it.

1. Jesus was not mentioned in any of the verses quoted above.

2. Also blood is never mentioned in relation to any sin!

4.Yet you may ask, ‘Why shouldn’t the son bear the iniquity of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will surely live. 20The soul who sins is the one who will die. A son will not bear the iniquity of his father, and a father will not bear the iniquity of his son. The righteousness of the righteous man will fall upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will fall upon him. 21But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.…

1 Like

Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by Gullah: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Children don't bear the sins of their fathers. Stop putting too much importance to many of those mosaic laws given to the Jews. Jesus is the new Convenant and people are only judged by what they decide to do with Jesus.

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son." JOHN 3:18.

Your relationship with Jesus is all that matters.
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gullah:
Children don't bear the sins of their fathers. Stop putting too much importance to many of those mosaic laws given to the Jews. Jesus is the new Convenant and people are only judged by what they decide to do with Jesus.

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son." JOHN 3:18.

Your relationship with Jesus is all that matters.

In Matthew 5:17, Jesus said:
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

Do you mean Jesus lied above or you are the liar here?

1 Like

Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by Gullah: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

In Matthew 5:17, Jesus said:
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
Jesus didn't come to abolish the law, he came to fulfill them or accomplish them like your version said. Why? Because no man could keep the laws of Moses. If God really decided to judge people by that law then no man will be saved. The bible says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and another verse says he that says he has no sin is a liar and God's word is not in him. That's why Jesus came, the perfect son of God full of grace and truth. He lived a perfect life, not falling foul of any of the law and thereby accomplishing there purpose. Now Jesus was supposed to be rewarded with Life and blessings for being perfect before the law and men were supposed to condemned with death having not kept the law but jesus did an exchange, taking our punishment of death upon himself and giving his justification and reward of life to all who believe in his name. Jesus has fulfilled the law in his life and death so you don't need to fulfill it anymore, all you need to do is believe in Jesus and you will be saved.

1 Like

Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by freeborn02: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
The Bible demands intergenerational punishment so that children must be punished for their parents’ sins.

1.The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.’

2. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me

3 I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me (Exodus 20:5).

4. [God justified a calamity to the people:] It is because your ancestors forsook me (Jeremiah 16:11).

But the opposite claim is recorded in the Bible as well. All man will be punished only for their sins.

1.Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin (Deuteronomy 24:16).

2.Everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge (Jeremiah 31:30).

Where does this leave Original Sin? This is the idea that we’re born fallen and deserve hell because of Adam’s sin, which infects us all. What foundation remains for Original Sin if it is undercut by the Bible itself?

Since God is evil, according to you, why then were you backing your comment with words from Paul, who was called by the same God? Is it because you are a Hypocrite!
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by sonmvayina(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
The Christian concept of original sin is that because Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, all human beings are born not only with a tendency to sin, but also with the guilt of Adam and Eve. For this guilt, all human beings die, as we read in

I Corinthians 15:21-22: “For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. “

The concept that we die because of the sin of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden is simply unbiblical. The Biblical text tells us that Adam and Eve were not removed from the Garden of Eden because they sinned. The first time the Bible uses the term, “sin,” it is not in reference to Adam and Eve, but in reference to the jealousy of Cain against Abel in Genesis 4:7. Rather, Adam and Eve were removed from the Garden of Eden because there was another tree in the garden from which God did not want them to eat. That tree was the Tree of Life.

Genesis 3:22-24 “And the Eternal God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the Tree of Life, and eat, and live forever: 23 Therefore the Eternal God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the Garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword that turned every way, to keep the way of the Tree of Life.”

If, according to Christian theology on original sin, I die because Adam and Eve sinned, it violates the first part of Deuteronomy 24:16: “The fathers shall not be put to death for the children; neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers.”

Every man shall be put to death for his own sin. One does not die because Adam and Eve sinned. It is against what the Hebrew Bible says.

2 Likes

Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 6:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Gullah:

Jesus didn't come to abolish the law, he came to fulfill them or accomplish them like your version said. Why? Because no man could keep the laws of Moses. If God really decided to judge people by that law then no man will be saved. The bible says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and another verse says he that says he has no sin is a liar and God's word is not in him. That's why Jesus came, the perfect son of God full of grace and truth. He lived a perfect life, not falling foul of any of the law and thereby accomplishing there purpose. Now Jesus was supposed to be rewarded with Life and blessings for being perfect before the law and men were supposed to condemned with death having not kept the law but jesus did an exchange, taking our punishment of death upon himself and giving his justification and reward of life to all who believe in his name. Jesus has fulfilled the law in his life and death so you don't need to fulfill it anymore, all you need to do is believe in Jesus and you will be saved.

From the OP, there's no need for any Jesus to die for anyone!

The last verse shows that sins are not inherit. Adam's sìn is his alone. My sins are mine alone.

And your response above does contradict what Jesus said" Except your righteousness exceeds that of the pharisees you shall never see the kingdom of heaven." Was Jesus not aware no one can fulfill the law of Moses?

To answer a man who asked about how to get eternal life Jesus said " Obey the commandments". Jesus even listed the commandments. And this man claimed he had fulfilled them.

Was Jesus unaware that people can't fulfill the commandments?
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
freeborn02:

Since God is evil, according to you, why then were you backing your comment with words from Paul, who was called by the same God? Is it because you are a Hypocrite!

You'll only become wise/sane when you learn to respond to questions rather than attacking people.
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by freeborn02: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

You'll only become wise/sane when you learn to respond to questions rather than attacking people.

And you call the shame you displayed answers?

Answer the question, is your Allah and his pedophile Mohammed trying to outdo Yahweh in murder and bloodshed?
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2021
freeborn02:

And you call the shame you displayed answers?

Answer the question, is your Allah and his pedophile Mohammed trying to outdo Yahweh in murder and bloodshed?

If you can't respond to the OP just keep Mute or go sleep. No be by force to comment!
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by freeborn02: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

If you can't respond to the OP just keep Mute or go sleep. No be by force to comment!

You said Yahweh is evil and I asked you if your Allah and his pedophile Mohammed are trying to outdo Yahweh in evil.

You should respond or dip your rotten brain in the pit latrine it belongs to.

Islam is a religion of murder, violence, intolerance and blood shed.
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by RightChannel: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

fre.eborn02, Tiii.too, Right.Channel

Jesus Christ is not a sinner, his death and resurrection was foretold in your Quran or bros, you don't have believe again in your Quran anymore?

This is according to the author of your Quran, what can you say about it?

Quran 19:33

"And peace is upon me the day I was born, the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised alive again."
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2021
RightChannel:

Jesus Christ is not a sinner, his death and resurrection was foretold in your Quran or bros, you don't have believe again in your Quran anymore?

This is according to the author of your Quran, what can you say about it?

"And peace is upon me the day I was born, the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised alive again."

You are right and wrong at the same time as Allah says what means "Everyone shall taste death.." Qur'an 3:185
This includes Jesus as God is far above dying. And don't you know the meaning of "shall"? It means will happen in the future and has not yet happened.

And why didn't you bring this verse from the Qur'an?
And because of their saying (in boast), “We killed Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah,” – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of ‘Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]: Qur'an 4:157
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by RightChannel: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are right and wrong at the same time as Allah says what means "Everyone shall taste death.." Qur'an 3:185
This includes Jesus as God is far above dying. And don't you know the meaning of "shall"? It means will happen in the future and has not yet happened.

And why didn't you bring this verse from the Qur'an?
And because of their saying (in boast), “We killed Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah,” – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of ‘Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]: Qur'an 4:157

What I asked is not what you're answering.

The point of reference is Quran 19:33 and not Quran 4:157, why using diversion tactics? bros is the verse difficult for you to explain?

According to Quran 19:33, who is talking therein?

A. Allah

B. Muhammad

C. Jesus

D. None of the above

Just pick the correct option then we proceed
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by efficiencie(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

2. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God,punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me

In the second and third verses (which also explains the first verse) we can clearly see that the scriptures say that the punishment of the fathers will be extended to the following generations PROVIDED THEY HATE GOD. So here we can see there is a condition and this must be highlighted

4. God justified a calamity to the people: It is because your ancestors forsook me (Jeremiah 16:11).

Dude quote the full verse. This is what the full verse says: "Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law" (Jeremiah 16:11) Here the LORD God being a just God was going to punish the children of Israel in the same manner as He did the Caananites, Amorites, etc because they were basically doing exactly what these people God punished did, worshipping false gods. Idolatry violates the first law of the ten commandments and its punishment is death. For the wages of sin is death.

But the opposite claim is recorded in the Bible as well.
All man will be punished only for their sins.
6.Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin.
(Deuteronomy 24:16).
7.Everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge (Jeremiah 31:30).
8.The one who sins is the one who will die. (Ezekiel 18:4).

9. Yet you may ask, ‘Why shouldn’t the son bear the iniquity of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will surely live. 20The soul who sins is the one who will die. A son will not bear the iniquity of his father, and a father will not bear the iniquity of his son. The righteousness of the righteous man will fall upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will fall upon him. 21But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.…Ezekiel 18:19-21

All the verses quoted in verses 1-4 are in agreement with the verses 6-9 because the punishment of the Fathers will only pass on to the sons if the sons are also sinners. The very verse you posted, Ezekiel 18:19-21 proves this point. If the son has done right and is just, observing the statutes of GOD he will live because he has chosen not to hate and GOD and hence the punishment of Deuteronomy 5:9 does not apply to him

[b] Paul said: "For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died." Romans 7:9. This verse shows the effect of the original sin. Paul being alive without the law is in references to his life as a child not aware of the law or conscious of right or wrong but when the commandment came into his awareness and he knew what was right from what was wrong, sin revived in his and he died. Death here is not in reference to a physical death but to a supernatural death where he becomes unable to relate with the Father due to the residual levels of the HolySpirit present in him. Man is a natural sinner, one that does as he pleases irrespective of the consequence of his actions on others and hence the law was given to provide man with GOD's opinion, the standard, relating to acceptable conduct. However being devoid of the HolySpirit he could not live up to GOD's standard easily and hence there is reward for denying your desires drive by sinful nature for the purposes of living by GOD's standard. This reward was clearly stated in Joshua 1:8 "...thou shalt make thy way prosperous and then though shalt have good success". Hence any man who lives by his desires (sinful nature/original sin) and not in alignment with the law of the LORD is subject to the punishment and if his sons also lead by their desires (sinful nature/original sin) they will inherit the punishment meted to their Fathers (in agreement with Deuteronomy 5:9) but if his sons deny their sinful desires and strive to live in alignment with the law of the LORD they will find mercy and live (in agreement with Ezekiel 18:19-21). [/b]

Hence the original sin, the inheritance of the punishment of the fathers and the exemption from the inheritance of the punishment of the fathers are all consistent
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2021
RightChannel:

What I asked is not what you're answering.

The point of reference is Quran 19:33 and not Quran 4:157, why using diversion tactics? bros is the verse difficult for you to explain?

According to Quran 19:33, who is talking therein?

A. Allah

B. Muhammad

C. Jesus

D. None of the above

Just pick the correct option then we proceed

There is no diversion tactics here. Allah is narrating the incidence that happened. Bring the full context of the verse make we see your lies!
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by RightChannel: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

There is no diversion tactics here. Allah is narrating the incidence that happened. Bring the full context of the verse make we see your lies!

Allah is narrating the incidence that happened to him or to who? Are you saying Allah is narrating how he was born, the day he shall die and the the day he shall be resurrected alive? Don't be afraid to say the truth

Quran 19:29-36

29. So she pointed to him. They said, “How can we speak to an infant in the crib?”

30. He said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.

31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.

32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.

33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”

34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.

35. It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

36. “God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.”
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please AntiChristian, something just came up.

This man publicly denied you that "you're not a Muslim"

Is anything wrong?
Please if you're not comfortable with the question just ignore but please if you want to reply let me know if the so called "NeoWanZaeed" himself is a true Muslim or not
Thank you in advance!

Leverage2021:

Muslims are laughing at you right now
Don't run you are on the spot don't shift goal post tongue tongue
Prove your own statement
This is one of the pillars of Islam and you can't proof it
What a mess
What a joke
cc SlyDev theFilmtric NeoWanZaeed
oloyedewaris
Haakeem pls come and help Antichristian he is on the hotseat looking for 5 times prayer in the Quran grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NeoWanZaeed:

He's not a Muslim. No tag me to his nonsense
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thank God the Bible clearly said that everyone is judged with their own specific doings and not for the doing of another person.

I love the way one social commenter put it on radio during the case where one lawyer was arrested by efcc in court "Crime/Sin is not Transferable!" he said.

Adam, Eve Sodom, Gomorrah, sons of God were all judged for their own acts.
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Thank God the Bible clearly said that everyone is judged with their own specific doings and not for the doing of another person.

I love the way one social commenter put it on radio during the case where one lawyer was arrested by efcc in court "Crime/Sin is not Transferable!" he said.

Adam, Eve Sodom, Gomorrah, sons of God were all judged for their own acts.

I think the OP is talking about inherited sin which Apostle Paul mentioned in the Bible book of Romans 5:12:

"That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men (including little children) because they had all sinned"

He (OP) is having the feeling that the Bible is wrong saying people have inherited Adamic sin because his own religion taught that Adam never passed on sin to his progenies! smiley
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I think the OP is talking about inherited sin which Apostle Paul mentioned in the Bible book of Romans 5:12:

"That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men (including little children) because they had all sinned"

He (OP) is having the feeling that the Bible is wrong saying people have inherited Adamic sin because his own religion taught that Adam never passed on sin to his progenies! smiley

Satans and little satans will always call God evil even when God never did even a little wrong.

Life and living have proven that when a person does the same things his father hath done, eg boastfullness, womanising etc it is said he inherited his father's sins.

And yet it is he who himself, (just as it was in his father's case) who voluntarily committed the same type or types of sins and therefore as his father was found guilty, so therefore shall he be found guilty.

And every reasonable person understands that but not evils like the op.
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by achorladey: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Allow dem decide the difference between SIN and CONSEQUENCES of SIN cheesy

Your point in bold is clear.
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by Image123(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Initial muslin gragra dey worry this one.

1 Like

Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by NNTR: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

1. The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation

But the opposite claim is recorded in the Bible as well.All man will be punished only for their sins.

When you follow in the path of your father, you learn to walk like him.

Each and all copies formed from a template with a foible, kinks, dents, chinks, defect, blemish, fracture, irregularities etc will inherit all these aforementioned imperfections and flaws from the template, so genetically speaking, all human beings inherit the imperfections and flaws from the original template that the first Adam is.

Now to overcome the inherited imperfections and flaws of the original template which is the first Adam, necessitates the requirement of a new and another replacement Template, which is the Second Adam aka the Last Adam. Instead of inheriting imperfections and flaws based upon the original template which is the first Adam, there now is the opportunity to inherit and cascade what is neither imperfections and flaws.

Why the need for another Template, I hear you ask, loll. Well, a bridge is repaired only when someone falls into the water. loll. Only an omniscient wise God can solve a difficult problem such as that and particularly in such way as that, loll.

Now AntiChristian, loll, watch this, what Numbers 14:18, Deuteronomy 5:9 and Exodus 20:5 is saying, is that, God reviews a person's family health history, meaning a record of health information about the person’s immediate and extended family, that is, from the parents right up to the to the third and fourth generation to see whether there exists a family inherited disorder with a genetic component twang therein.

Even medical science too, follows this same rule of thumb, where you often have a genetics professional, prying into your medical background, asking questions about the health of people from several generations of your family, usually first-, second-, third-, and fourth degree relatives. So brother nothing new under the sun here, loll.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? by NNTR: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Image123:
Initial muslin gragra dey worry this one.
It is because a fully grown tree, can't be bent into a walking stick.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (Reply)

Jerusalem Church Leader Says Israeli Extremists Threaten Christian Presence / Groups for Audio Messages, Join This Whatsapp Group To Receive Regular Updates / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.