Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . (854 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency / Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Jenniferchuma10: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nollywood actress Dorcas Shola Fapson, has called out Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH in Ikeja, for alleged incompetence and lack of professionalism that lead to the death of three of her family members.

Sharing her ordeal in a story she posted on her Instastory, the actress acknowledged at the end that her DM was literally full as people with same experiences in LASUTH confirmed her story.

The actress, who lamented the loss of her dad, uncle and one other family member in the hospital, wrote, “This country is really a jungle. So scary.

“Having a baby in Nigeria is literally like playing Russian roulette with your life. So many untrained “Dr’s” playing guessing games with people’s LIVES.

“Only go to LASUTH IKEJA if you want to die. SAME hospital my Mum died in. SAME Abibat died in. Same circumstances. SAME hospital my uncle went to with a toothache & died! STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLE LIVES!!!!! Idiots @LASUTHIKEJA Bleep YALL

“If I start with the hell care system in this country ehn? Kmt disgusting! They have zero compassion, they dont care about the patients, zero empathy, it’s literally just another body.

My DM is literally FULLLL of people that have had similar experiences in LASUTH – how is it still running.

Copied from
https://www.trendinghub.ng/only-go-there-if-you-want-to-die-dorcas-shola-calls-out-lasuth-after-death-of-3-family-members/

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Damn, all these happened to her and she still chose to be an actress,

This should have motivated her to go into the medical field to right some of the wrongs.

Sorry for her losses though

1 Like

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
I swear doctors no dey read book again, dem dey google symptoms ..

5 Likes

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Ayomi90: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Seconded.
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's the nurses I have a bone to pick with

1 Like

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Ayomi90: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Damn, all these happened to her and she still chose to be an actress,

This should have motivated her to go into the medical field to right some of the wrongs.

Sorry for her losses though
Not her calling, so if she sent a parcel through a delivery company ND they lost her stuff she shld also start her own delivery company?

3 Likes

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by devilmaycry: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Everything in Nigeria is rubbish !!!...
Nothing seems to work right...imagine a hospital that is supposed to help with health is now like a danger zone sad

2 Likes

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayomi90:

Not her calling, so if she sent a parcel through a delivery company ND they lost her stuff she shld also start her own delivery company?

If her parcels keeps missing then the option could be considered
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Ayomi90: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

If her parcels keeps missing then the option could be considered
She shld then have every company na, just as u have urs.

2 Likes

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by ivolt: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
My DM is literally FULLLL of people that have had similar experiences in LASUTH – how is it still running.
This girl can't understand a simple issue.
LASUTH is still running because it continues to deliver value to patients.

LASUTH like other teaching hospitals takes a significant number of
referrals from other medical facilities.
Many of these patients usually have complicated issues and life-threatening emergencies
with poor prognosis unlike normal patients in regular hospitals.

When Ms Fapson discovers an hospital where people don't die, she should let us know.
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayomi90:

She shld then have every company na, just as u have urs.

How did I even get here with you? Please I am not a fan of argument.

All I am saying is that people are motivated with the happenings around them.

I have seen someone who became a barrister in order to fight off intimidation from the kinsmen.

Hope you got the point, if you don't, then forget it
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Ayomi90: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

How did I even get here with you? Please I am not a fan of argument.

All I am saying is that people are motivated with the happenings around them.

I have seen someone who became a barrister in order to fight off intimidation from the kinsmen.

Hope you got the point, if you don't, then forget it
You are the one arguing, my point is you can't become everything, those in the line should take their profession seriously. If they can't they shldnt practice it so we know that we don't have them.

1 Like

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayomi90:

You are the one arguing, my point is you can't become everything, those in the line should take their profession seriously. If they can't they shldnt practice it so we know that we don't have them.

Ok,,

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by mccloud224(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
We always beat about the bush in this country....

Its not just hospitals but every sector is an abysmal failure. Is it Police? Navy? Air force? Customs? Ministries? Government? President? Even the weather is beginning to fail. Nothing works in this country coz it was never meant to work. I mean this supposed to be a country blessed with surplus crude reserves yet price of fuel keeps skyrocketing each year with cost of commodities and every thing else following suit thus making life almost impossible.

We have no govt...what we have is a ruling cabal who are holding on to the reins of power for selfish unholy interests. Even Abuja clinic is dysfunctional so what gives?

I keep telling religious folks who keep saying "na only God go help us" that their God has already down everything there is to do in this country. Na we dey do oursef.

2 Likes

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by OssyMalik: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
LUTH is worse than LASUTH. You will never wish your enemy to be admitted in the satanic hospital

2 Likes

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Karlovych: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Not surprised, they've always been in partnership with skull engineers from other parts of the west, spits.

1 Like

Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by OmoOshodi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lasuth is a Hell....i lost my sibling to the negligence of their doctors and nurses in 2020....God will punish all the lazy staffs in Lasuth
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Cokahot: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wow,after reading this,nepa took light
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by mediainc: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
You can stay healthy, your immune system is your defense, buy this immune booster and say goodbye to sickness, buy from Amazon here https://amzn.to/3IFLIyY

Take care of yourself and your family.
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Zaheertyler(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
Nollywood actress Dorcas Shola Fapson, has called out Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH in Ikeja, for alleged incompetence and lack of professionalism that lead to the death of three of her family members.

Sharing her ordeal in a story she posted on her Instastory, the actress acknowledged at the end that her DM was literally full as people with same experiences in LASUTH confirmed her story.

The actress, who lamented the loss of her dad, uncle and one other family member in the hospital, wrote, “This country is really a jungle. So scary.

“Having a baby in Nigeria is literally like playing Russian roulette with your life. So many untrained “Dr’s” playing guessing games with people’s LIVES.

“Only go to LASUTH IKEJA if you want to die. SAME hospital my Mum died in. SAME Abibat died in. Same circumstances. SAME hospital my uncle went to with a toothache & died! STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLE LIVES!!!!! Idiots @LASUTHIKEJA Bleep YALL

“If I start with the hell care system in this country ehn? Kmt disgusting! They have zero compassion, they dont care about the patients, zero empathy, it’s literally just another body.

Copied from
https://www.trendinghub.ng/only-go-there-if-you-want-to-die-dorcas-shola-calls-out-lasuth-after-death-of-3-family-members/
I agree
RIP Dad
They warned us not to take you to that hospital
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by ORIAYO70(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:

Copied from

U no lie my sister
I was there 6yrs ago
One useless thing asked me to pay 5k before booking an appointment with Doctor.

At my appointment time I hear wenh.
I no pay doctor no look my file, pipu wey come after me dey see doc before me

The pain on me is unbearable, I enter scatter every where

Dem rush attend to me
Wetin funny d guy wey attend to me na student doc, e say make I talk wetin do me him go go give senior Doc.

Dey gave me one caplet
I left I never returned
Re: Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH . by Invincible304: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ggg

(1) (Reply)

Woman, Her Mother And A Co-wife Shot At Her Late Husband’s Burial / What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual / 135 People Have Been Reportedly Killed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.