Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument (717 Views)

Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / My Humble Giveaway / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by AniOmaa: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Well if you were expecting me to give a humble take, then you're very wrong grin.

Abiola the frog eyed Igbo-hating stuttering fool made the famous statement that he could do without Igbo votes to emerge President... And those words came back to haunt him. I'm even finding out with much shock that the useless stammerer even got nearly 50% of Igbo votes (including winning one Igbo state) despite the fact that Dr Sylvester Ugoh an Igbo man was a running mate to the opposition party... like can Yaribas ever show that level of political maturity to ever give an Igbo candidate that much of a voting percentage if given similar circumstances?

Abi-ole unapologetically spited the Igbos not once but several times just to please the North... guess what, a certain Arthur Nzeribe not only made Abi-ole regret insulting the Igbos, but Nzeribe went ahead to collaborate with the same North Abi-ole was shamelessly pandering to, what was the end result? his mandate was seized, the thief was thrown in jail, he was poisoned, his darling wife was reportedly gang-raped before she was killed.

The irony of it all was that Yoruba leaders were the same people who betrayed Abi-ole by going behind his back to sell him out to Abacha... the same Abi-ole also denied his own Yoruba brother (Awolowo) from becoming president through sheer betrayal... and guess who sponsored IBB's infamous coup? The same Abi-ole.

So why the feck should we care about that ITT (International Thief Thief) to use the words of Fela?

Yoruba rest, Yeebos are not your problem, you're your own problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by tollyboy5(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
if you keep hating, you'll continue wailing.
Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by SirBlack999(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
The same scenario is playing out now; this time, about Tinubu.

Imagine twerking for North so hard, but they still don't want to fvck you.
Small nyash dey shake ooooo!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by SadiqBabaSani: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hate venfors all over d place

1 Like

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
AniOmaa:
Well if you were expecting me to give a humble take, then you're very wrong grin.

Abiola the frog eyed Igbo-hating stuttering fool made the famous statement that he could do without Igbo votes to emerge President... And those words came back to haunt him. I'm even finding out with much shock that the useless stammerer even got nearly 50% of Igbo votes (including winning one Igbo state) despite the fact that Dr Sylvester Ugoh an Igbo man was a running mate to the opposition party... like can Yaribas ever show that level of political maturity to ever give an Igbo candidate that much of a voting percentage if given similar circumstances?

Abi-ole unapologetically spited the Igbos not once but several times just to please the North... guess what, a certain Arthur Nzeribe not only made Abi-ole regret insulting the Igbos, but Nzeribe went ahead to collaborate with the same North Abi-ole was shamelessly pandering to, what was the end result? his mandate was seized, the thief was thrown in jail, he was poisoned, his darling wife was reportedly gang-raped before she was killed.

The irony of it all was that Yoruba leaders were the same people who betrayed Abi-ole by going behind his back to sell him out to Abacha... the same Abi-ole also denied his own Yoruba brother (Awolowo) from becoming president through sheer betrayal... and guess who sponsored IBB's infamous coup? The same Abi-ole.

So why the feck should we care about that ITT (International Thief Thief) to use the words of Fela?

grin

6 Likes

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
AniOmaa:

you should have made your points without abusing anyone.this tribal attacks takes us to nowhere.we are all sowing the seeds of discord which is very evil.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by JAMO84: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
This one is high on Mpurumirin

Abiola died like 600 years ago, and the Democracy his death brought has produced a Yoruba president and vice president.

ABIOLA DID NOT DIE IN VAIN

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by EraseTheDot: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkpurummirians and twisting of history.

Nzeribe was a slave boy to IBB from day1. While working for Tofa & his northern master, he said igbos would vote for their son, Sylvester Ugoh against Abiola. Abiola responded that he would win even if ibos didn't vote for him. He was later used to thwart Abiola's victory but as luck would have it, Nzeribe has become a vegetable on a wheelchair with so much pains, praying for death to take him away.

- erase the dot

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by AniOmaa: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Mkpurummirians and twisting of history.

Nzeribe was a slave boy to IBB from day1. While working for Tofa & his northern master, he said igbos would vote for their son, Sylvester Ugoh against Abiola. Abiola responded that he would win even if ibos didn't vote for him. He was later used to thwart Abiola's victory but as luck would have it, Nzeribe has become a vegetable on a wheelchair with so much pains, praying for death to take him away.

- erase the dot

Bucket of tears grin grin grin, Nzeribe was a stand-up guy and he showed Abi-ole pepper, Yaribaa leaders had to come to his mansion in Oguta to beg on Abi-oles behalf but the damage had already been done.

Today Nzeribe has lived a very long and productive life and the man still dey chop his ofe onugbu and fufu with his great grandkids surrounding him, meanwhile Abi-ole died like a mere rat under custody to ordinary poisoned tea grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by aribisala0(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Abiola never said anything like that.
If he did it should be VERY EASY to prove

This is just further evidence of the untruthful and dishonest nature of these folk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by EraseTheDot: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
AniOmaa:

Bucket of tears grin grin grin, Nzeribe was a stand-up guy and he showed Abi-ole pepper, Yaribaa leaders had to come to his mansion in Oguta to beg on Abi-oles behalf but the damage had already been done.

Today Nzeribe has lived a very long and productive life and the man still dey chop his ofe onugbu and fufu with his great grandkids surrounding him, meanwhile Abi-ole died like a mere rat under custody to ordinary poisoned tea grin grin grin
Where did you get your lies?

Nzeribe is half dead. He's been fed through drips.

-erase the dot
Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by AniOmaa: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Where did you get your lies?

Nzeribe is a half dead. He's been fed through drips.

-erase the dot
Sharrap there skull mining yeriba boy angry Arthur is still alive and he has been at few occasions in Imo state even on wheel chair. At 83 the man has lived a full life by Nigerian standards.

Abi-ole on the other hand grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by kettykings: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Do we have the Nzeribes that will rescue Nigeria from someone worst than Abiola and Awolowo. It seems a certain region is perfect when breeding serial betrayers and traitors that are enemies of the state
Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by louqas: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
SirBlack999:
The same scenario is playing out now; this time, about Tinubu.

Imagine twerking for North so hard, but they still don't want to fvck you.
Small nyash dey shake ooooo!!!

Its better than voting everytime 100% for PDP and the same party keeps telling you no iboman is good enough to be its presidential candidate .

Yorubas are not the problem of ibos....the problem of ibos is ibos themselves.
Re: My Humble Take On This Abiola Argument by AniOmaa: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2021
louqas:

Its better than voting everytime 100% for PDP and the same party keeps telling you no iboman is good enough to be its presidential candidate .

Yorubas are not the problem of ibos....the problem of ibos is ibos themselves.

Not interested in the rest of your gibberish,

But point of correction it is YARIBAA not Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Over 200 Residents Buried As Bandits Raze Zamfara Communities In Fresh Attacks / Sit-at-home: Death In Ilorin / Moment Yahoo Boys Seen Pooing And Eating It At IMSU Junction Owerri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.