Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea (1159 Views)

Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by REALretep(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Museum in Italy where the bags of Africans that died crossing the Mediterranean Sea are showcased

Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by Mrkumareze(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
shocked 95% of the bags belongs to Edo shocked

6 Likes

Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by AllKnowing: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Very true, my brother. And nairaland.com is the only online forum where fully grown adults (35 - 70 y/o) drop senseless comments just to get likes.

13 Likes

Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by PlayerMeji: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
You too loud grin

Mrkumareze:
Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by donbachi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
AllKnowing:

Very true, my brother. And nairaland.com is the only online forum where fully grown adults (35 - 70 y/o) drop senseless comments just to get likes.
respect old age.make u sef for old.
Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by ceereelee: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Trying to get over because of the false pictures they are presenting about their land. I prefer to make it in Nigeria than anywhere else.

By the way, I have beautiful movie storylines. They are original and purely a product of my creativity. 09123367958
Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by illicit(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
D bag wey TJ borrow from me dat year

I no see TJ and d bag again till date....

2 Likes

Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by longetivity(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ogun will kill our leader in Sub Saharan Africa
Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by Wawelexy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Is Edo up to 1000years?
Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by godofuck231: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
They didn't store the chains that took our ancestors to Europe for slavery or the names of our forefathers who stopped the Germans in WWI AND WWII

1 Like

Re: Museum Showing The Bags Of Africans That Died Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by ObaOfUyo: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Mrkumareze:
This table you shaking ...... grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Nairalander In Germany? / Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? / Italian Visa Application Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.